Football Tbirdism
Lueeear Clarrkkeseee

Mechanicsville, MD

#1 May 6, 2014
Tbirds favorite quarterback is "D J Manual"
factcheck

New London, CT

#4 May 8, 2014
The Bills could really yews sumwon like Gin Kelly or Cornhelios Beanpot again. Of course who can the team work without cochun from sumwon like Carve Leafy.
Lueeear Clarrkkeseee

Alexandria, VA

#5 May 8, 2014
factcheck wrote:
The Bills could really yews sumwon like Gin Kelly or Cornhelios Beanpot again. Of course who can the team work without cochun from sumwon like Carve Leafy.
Outstanding post
NeoMondeloSucker

Hamburg, NY

#6 May 8, 2014
This is a vary week thread.
pigskin teeburd

Rochester, NY

#7 May 8, 2014
turdbird remembers when OJ "Jews" Sampson ran behind the Electronic Company of Joe Demalurs and Reggie McKensington
Lueeear Clarrkkeseee

Alexandria, VA

#8 May 8, 2014
pigskin teeburd wrote:
turdbird remembers when OJ "Jews" Sampson ran behind the Electronic Company of Joe Demalurs and Reggie McKensington
Outstanding post
pigskin teeburd

Rochester, NY

#9 May 8, 2014
Wally is excited that Bills drafted Sonny Walken , WR from Clemsong
Lueeear Clarrkkeseee

Arlington, VA

#10 May 8, 2014
pigskin teeburd wrote:
Wally is excited that Bills drafted Sonny Walken , WR from Clemsong
Good one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Richard Perry homosexual 3 hr Just saying 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Dudley 20,710
Why was Cornerstone on Church Removed & Replace... 15 hr Matt Kruse 3
What's the best Kristmast Carrols you grew up w... 20 hr Calmin Cents 7
Do some black women dress like prostitutes? 20 hr Calmin Cents 13
Concert tonight by "Kurt's Back" (Apr '08) Fri Expat Tonawandan 643
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) Fri Joan 11

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages