Free rabies vaccination clinic will be held in Buffalo

Full story: WIVB Buffalo

A free rabies vaccination clinic will be held Wednesday in Buffalo. Pet owners can bring their animals to the American Legion Post on Amherst Street from 5:00 to 7:00 Wednesday evening.
Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Jul 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tbird19482

United States

#23 May 31, 2011
Nooooooo. They'll all get autism. lol ;-)
Life Zip

Chesapeake, VA

#24 May 31, 2011
Walter, maybe you can gets shots for your 70 cats
joe

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Jun 2, 2011
Does anybody know where we can get our 2 rescue dogs neutered cheap? we both work full time and have 3 small children so moneys tight. but these dogs need to calm down some. we dont wanna get rid of them so any help in finding a cheap place would be good. thanks
DWo

Lancaster, NY

#26 Jun 27, 2011
the only thing i know about your post is your ignorance. I hope you never lose your job. I'll walk right by you begging in the street. And that cancer you may get while you don't have health care? Too bad.
People like you should be forced to attend a seminar on poverty
patricia mc

Buffalo, NY

#27 Jul 3, 2011
when are the clinics and where, i have 2 dogs and a puppy, it cost a vet visit for each and the cost of shots, please let us know if there are any this month, thanks for your help
crystal

United States

#28 Sep 22, 2011
kathy wrote:
let the state pay for our pets instead of paying for the arabians on welfare food stampa heap and college educations as they ride around in their big SUV'S .If someone has the time to complain about free pet care let them take a good look at the hand outs to anyone not born in the USA!!!!!

Kathy how do u know what the people look like that r n the welfare building? Have u been down there? Maybe u needed a little assistance. Or maybe a few of them were there for a grand parent or a very sick friend. I do agree that some people do take advantage of the system but there are more people who need the help. Do be so quick to judge because next month it just may be u n that line asking for help...
Hardwrkr

El Monte, CA

#29 Jan 31, 2012
dog lover wrote:
I def. agree with special thumb... let me add what i find crazy ... driving down run down areas in the winter seeing windows open when you know the heat is on and its on the working man/womens tab...or when i take my 70 yr old mother down for heap and yes she has worked her whole life now on ss not enough for these high gas bills ,,( and she keeps her heat on low) and when you go downtown people are in top namebrand clothing parking nice ass cars and suvs bitching because the peoople working to give them their handouts take to long , there are jobs out there you need to go get one... these programs for the dogs and cats are for people like my brother ss disability who cant work because of the fact hes on dialsis and has band diabeties and his dog is his only company and can usually alert him to a bad sugar low ,,,these are the people who need are help to pay for these free clinic.
It amazes me how some people are still so ignorant. I have been a bpo for 3yrs now,my dad 27 yrs and the problem in wny is it dont matter until it affects you! Now that you cant go in the bank,store,etc when you want to its a problem. Get off the internet bitchin and go help someone that needs it....
K White

Buffalo, NY

#30 Oct 4, 2012
Special Thumb wrote:
I would rather have the state spend my tax dollars on rabies vaccines for pets then have them give it to some lazy good-for-nothing welfare scumbag who doesn't know the meaning of work. I live in Buffalo and I can tell you from first-hand experience that our city is being dragged down by the welfare slurping bottom feeder scum. I stood in line yesterday for my free rabies vaccine for my dogs but I would never ask the state to feed me, clothe me, heat my house and pay all my medical bills like some of these people do, and do shamelessly. NY needs to clean up its act and limit the amount of benefits they hand out to the "poor". How come I see so many fat poor people anyway? Aren't you supposed to be skinny when you're broke? Not in NY! I routinely see 300 pound welfare recipients. Time to put those slobs on a diet, a fiscal diet!
Wow. What were you doing grabbing a freebie instead of paying your way? And what if you lose your job? I suppose you'd choose to live on the street instead of accepting some help? Ever hear of a medical condition causing obesity? What is shameless if the lack of kindness and compassion you show, when you don't know one detail of "those people" and their individual circumstances. Sure, some should not be getting entitlements, but to group all in a fat slob category makes you sound bigoted and uneducated.
jes

East Aurora, NY

#31 Feb 4, 2013
You should not judge people. Someday the tables might be turned and you could be on welfare. So I assume you are rich and fat?
jes

East Aurora, NY

#32 Feb 4, 2013
My child has autism. I take offence. They have ruled out vaccinations as a cause. Don't try to be cute. You are not funny.
Naomi

Baltimore, MD

#34 Jul 7, 2013
Where can i find some where in buffalo ny free dog shots

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bauerle Seeing Dragonfly Drones 36 min Funny Guy 19
Casting Now - New show on a major cable network 1 hr Tikigirl12 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr The real deal AB 18,865
Obscene / Vulgar posts 3 hr wow 19
Old Mayah Brawn Had a City 4 hr Right On 5
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? 8 hr Kernel tbird 24
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) 13 hr Who Cares 2,984
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Buffalo News, Events & Info