You have a Duty to Retreat

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

can U believe it

Clarence Center, NY

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Well, well, well, now News 4 is telling us that we have no right to self defense. That we have a 'duty to retreat' if attacked. This may come as a shock to many in the pathetic liberal-racist media, but there is no law that gives us the right to self defense. That is God given, and can not be taken away by anyone!
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Charles Bronson had it right.
grande torino

Clarence Center, NY

#4 Jul 15, 2013
"Duty to Retreat" a criminal's Dream. "Stand your Ground" a criminal's worst nightmare...

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jul 15, 2013
can U believe it wrote:
Well, well, well, now News 4 is telling us that we have no right to self defense. That we have a 'duty to retreat' if attacked. This may come as a shock to many in the pathetic liberal-racist media, but there is no law that gives us the right to self defense. That is God given, and can not be taken away by anyone!
We have a duty to kill off anyone that would try to harm another individual. Channel 4 has turned into a holding tank for all the retards that couldn't find jobs at TV stations requiring talent or intelligence.
Twisted Cyster

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Do I have a duty to retreat from a boil that is about to explode?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genero or Demler 2 hr Buck Rohde 4
Man caught on camera stealing leg lamp from store 2 hr Cyst Boom Bah 1
christmas forum truce 4 hr GumpNF swollen an... 4
Buffalo: City of G__________ N_________rs 5 hr nigbe gone 7
Why won't LIEF COACH die? 6 hr Lake Carp 5
Blacks are everywhere in Buffalo NY 7 hr Fellayshioh 24
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Sheboon 19,565

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Erie County was issued at December 24 at 9:52PM EST

Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:02 pm PST