The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
yearight

Bensalem, PA

#22885 Feb 2, 2014
Everyone is owned by someone so unless your last name is rothschild I suggest you stfu yea whitey owns blacky but china owns whitey ...how bout that retards? Anything white people have is due to the chinese , have fun learning chinese idiots lol at least black people are already poor but when the chinese pull the plug on the dollar and our cheap economy white people will be just as poor and more butt hurt lmao OWNED BITCH
OBAMA

Niagara Falls, NY

#22886 Feb 2, 2014
yearight wrote:
Everyone is owned by someone so unless your last name is rothschild I suggest you stfu yea whitey owns blacky but china owns whitey ...how bout that retards? Anything white people have is due to the chinese , have fun learning chinese idiots lol at least black people are already poor but when the chinese pull the plug on the dollar and our cheap economy white people will be just as poor and more butt hurt lmao OWNED BITCH
Yeah man
Ah is gonna help china screw USA as fast as ahh can
yearight

Bensalem, PA

#22887 Feb 2, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Are you posting from your boyfriend's Obama provided teleprompter phone,all of us were getting laid while you were still shyting yellow punk and the cat was licking breast milk off you're lips.Bwwwwwwa now run along little troll and change your diaper you soiled yourself blue & yellow make green and that's what you are.this message was sponsored by the Juggalos 2014 Tour the cleansing of America we wear our paint with pride 7734/5372/2014(;-(l)--+
Do you have aspergers syndrome or something that was the gayest comeback I have ever seen if ladies paid to have sex with 300 pound artie lang lookalikes then yes im sure you are a juggalo. So cute how you and warrior met on christian mingle and decide to tag team on the forums while your bleeding buttholes heal from gay play time. Like really what is "bwwwwwwa" supposed to mean? You really seem.to be autistic and I guess 7734/5372/2014 is the amount of blowjobs and ass plowing you've taken in this calendar year so far. Now go paint your gay pride and cleanse the streets of san francisco where you beling queer. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL OWNAGE HARVEY MILK

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22889 Feb 2, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fool that is fooling yourself. Try living without whitey for a month. I bet your check is signed by Whitey. Who is buying all of those cars from that plant you work in? Whitey is buying the majority of them. Who brought your ancestors over here so you could have a decent life? Who makes sure minorities are fed, clothed and have a roof over their heads, that's the entitlement society to speak of, WHITEY! You do absolutely nothing for the poor people of your race, it's all about you all of the time. It's Whitey who takes care of your poor. You know it, I know it it's a fact! Now thank me and run along.
Actually, you are the fool, fool. I don't understand the Caucasoid brain. I mean, as the majority,(for now), of course whites have substantial buying power and pay the bulk of the taxes. But so do "minorities." I've always payed taxes. So my tax dollars go to poor people too. Believe or not, blacks have substantial buying power according to Nielsen. It is set to top $1.1 Trillion by next year. As far as your utterly BRAINLESS statement about Europeans trafficking Africans over here for a "better life" well think again. I don't think being robbed of your name, culture, God, folk ways, having your family split apart and sold to the highest bidder "a decent life." I know you want to think Whitey is so special but really he is no different than all the other world powers who have come and go. Whitey is just enjoying Satanic favor right now. White people have been kissing Rothschild hind parts for centuries now. Read the "The Creature from Jekyll Island" and read about how in the early parts of the twentieth century in American business (when whitey had no influence from black or brown or yellow or red people) whitey sold out his own people to the highest bidder. The truly wealthy white people and Jewish people who control this country under Satan's influence really don't care ONE BIT about you or I nor Aryan pride. They care about one thing MONEY. So stop with your self-righteous, "white is right" crap. Sorry but whitey ain't dat special! But of course "DAT'S WAYCISS!"
Sir ICP2014k

Ballwin, MO

#22891 Feb 2, 2014
yearight wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have aspergers syndrome or something that was the gayest comeback I have ever seen if ladies paid to have sex with 300 pound artie lang lookalikes then yes im sure you are a juggalo. So cute how you and warrior met on christian mingle and decide to tag team on the forums while your bleeding buttholes heal from gay play time. Like really what is "bwwwwwwa" supposed to mean? You really seem.to be autistic and I guess 7734/5372/2014 is the amount of blowjobs and ass plowing you've taken in this calendar year so far. Now go paint your gay pride and cleanse the streets of san francisco where you beling queer. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL OWNAGE HARVEY MILK
Hey d!k weed do you worship the Rainbow Flag pinky you sure talk a lot of smack are you the spokes person for Preparation H.or Tucks, do yourself a favor and have a nice cup of stfu Kaopectate, you talk a lot of shyt. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)---+Jugga los rule now you have been schooled twinkle toes.Honk!Honk!
yearight

Bensalem, PA

#22892 Feb 2, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Gay aren't you.......
Not much to say back now you mere zygote. Thats is called ownage my young gay friend good day sir. You shoulda just kept using that mouth to suck dick the only thing its useful for now go to sleep with that sore butthole of yours. Think more wisely before you challenge daddy you sperm.
Sir ICP2014k

Ballwin, MO

#22893 Feb 2, 2014
yearight wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much to say back now you mere zygote. Thats is called ownage my young gay friend good day sir. You shoulda just kept using that mouth to suck dick the only thing its useful for now go to sleep with that sore butthole of yours. Think more wisely before you challenge daddy you sperm.
Cricket's, do you have hoof and mouth disease? That's what I thought, is your brain constipated?Now troll along on some other thread d!khead. Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 This message is sponsored by the Make a moron intelligent foundation now have a seat in the back of the little yellow bus.Honk! Honk! Now stfu before I stick my big clown foot up where the sun doesn't shine.-(;-(l)----+oh by the way have a nice evening pinky.
yearight

Bensalem, PA

#22895 Feb 2, 2014
Bwwwwwa 5436/8657/2013 Beep!Beep! Juggalos for life cleansing cleansing cleansing. Honk! Honk!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#22896 Feb 2, 2014
WHEREVER...there is POVERTY..Thieving.. is a Way of Life..
Sir ICP2014k

Ballwin, MO

#22897 Feb 2, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHEREVER...there is POVERTY..Thieving.. is a Way of Life..
You are correct now light up the incense in the black light room and smoke up chica. Bwwwwwa This message was sponsored by Stay off the Dope and get some Hope organization.-(;-(l)------+ I'm just a clown turning a frown upside down.;-)-/
yearight

Bensalem, PA

#22899 Feb 2, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct now light up the incense in the black light room and smoke up chica. Bwwwwwa This message was sponsored by Stay off the Dope and get some Hope organization.-(;-(l)------+ I'm just a clown turning a frown upside down.;-)-/
Hahahahahah you better find someone else to talk shit to boy cause you know I just owned your life.
Walk On The Wild Side

Buffalo, NY

#22903 Feb 3, 2014
yearight wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahah you better find someone else to talk shit to boy cause you know I just owned your life.
Hey jewboy dago, take a walk down busy railroad track with your junkie boyfriend.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#22904 Feb 3, 2014
A musical interlude: youtube.com/watch...
Sir ICP2014k

Florissant, MO

#22908 Feb 4, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
Frederick Douglass
Hey KSAMBO we all know who your idol is KFARt you and him are like 2-magpies perched in an old oak tree all you both need is matching knoose ties.Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)------+Go od night blumpkin don't look in your closet you might not like what you see Enter Sandman.
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

#22912 Feb 5, 2014
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in America??? This much I think we know for sure, The Most Dangerous Cities are the cities with the most blacks and Hispanics in them. Ever heard of a nice safe city that is full up with blacks and Hispanics that is a nice safe city.
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

#22915 Feb 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
Your go too statement, how predictable.
Name one city, Town, Area or workplace blacks or Hispanics have gained in numbers or have taken over and improved on?
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

#22918 Feb 5, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
Great example of race baiting. We've also covered this ground before.
The truth isn't race baiting it's just the truth. So put you're race card away.
If you don't like the truth being told about you people then do something to change the truth about blacks and Hispanics into a positive thing. But I don't see that happening soon.
Name one place blacks or Hispanics have taken over and improved on??
Hugo

Seal Beach, CA

#22919 Feb 5, 2014
Two major imbalances of our world are 1) The 85 richest people have the same wealth as the bottom 3.5 billion people. Also the top 1% has 65 times as much as these 3.5 billion. And, 2) These bottom 3.5 billion have reproduced at much faster rates than the top 3.4 billion. Also, 1) & 2) are related and work together, whether they know it or not. Obamanomics for instance is bailing out the super rich with QE, and making them money richer, whilst at the same time providing all kinds of stuff for the less fortunate to live and reproduce. And the middle is left with going it alone in this disintegrating economy, and so is not reproducing, but shrinking. And this is your oligarchical paradise of a few rich is a sea of dumbed down manual laborers, which is stuck catering to their Roman lifestyles. Drugs good, science bad.

It's a potential plot I recently read in an possible upcoming movie.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#22921 Feb 5, 2014
yearight wrote:
Looks like you have to learn to speak Mandarin, then.
Dont get pissed off at me. Blame the economists who look out for the caucasian American.
Shame to be an owned white who is owned by others of their same race. Guess the poor whites arent white enough to be accepted as exceptional whites. Got dissed by those of the same breed. Oh well.

Guess some man in a Eastern Chinese providence will own those unacceptional whites soon in the future. Already have most of them owned now bc they drive non American autos and pay attention to their XBox more than their girl friends. This is where the unacceptional white girl who has a bf that plays Halo rides to the black dick 10 miles away in her boyfriends air conditioned Prius.

So, what level did u make it to in Halo, btw?

PWNED!!!!

lol.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#22922 Feb 5, 2014
And yes,'unacceptional' is not a typo, mofos. Lol. Unexceptionally accepted whites.

The 'New Ebonics Terminology Dictionary of 21st Century Negroidal Etymology; version 1' comin to a bookstore in a white neighborhood near you. Buy it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leo Cudney Accusations 1 hr Voice of Grovers 7
2014 Forum Personality Of The Year 1 hr Voice of Grovers 27
Wallys presidential campaign slogan: pick the b... 1 hr Voice of Grovers 101
Social Security disability benefits set to run ... 2 hr Connie Lyngus 13
Least likely to find on a Kingsmen MC member? (Aug '08) 4 hr HIGh ya 316
Blacks are everywhere in Buffalo NY 5 hr Your Name Here 17
Ft3x 15 hr Ryammatthew12 1
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 16 hr Make it Right 472
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match