The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 804)

Showing posts 16,061 - 16,080 of17,713
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad that that old man lost his life. However, if what I read is true that he was beat to death over crack money he owed those two delinquents then that would soil his reputation as an upstanding gentleman.
How many 88 year old people do you know on crack moron? No wait, my bad, dumb question, how many 88 year old WHITE people do you know on crack? It doesn't happen in the white race!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
"Anybody slandering this old man please post your evidence supporting he was a drug dealer. The white police officer stated it was not a hate crime but a crime of opportunity."
Really AB? Are you mentally impaired? Blind?
This is EXACTLY what I said: "If the man [the older white WWII vet] acquired crack from those young boys then most unfortunately he paid with his life because of "stealing" from them. When you deal with drug dealers they are generally ruthless with very little conscience. If that man did in fact buy dope off of those boys then that would explain why they killed him."
Where you get off saying I "slandered" him is beyond me. Before you speak, THOROUGHLY read what say.
Oh I can thoroughly read what I say just fine. Blacks only kill over drugs and 84 year old WW2 vets are crack heads (yes slanderous in the first degree) He was killed and robbed so stop justifying his death over the words of two murderers. 84 year old man stealing from two black young men.

Is there any black person on this forum with any credibility believe in this garbage? Probably Not....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
Interesting. I read the article you posted AB and it said those boys were trying to buy dope off of him. The police are calling it a robbery. A crime of chance. I stand corrected. These news articles are conflicted.
The article was quoting the two murderers idiot. Perhaps you should watch police interviews on 48 hours and see how many killers concoct stories minimizing their role in the homicide by demonizing the victim. I guess a woman deserves to be raped because of the clothes she is wearing or perhaps it is because she has a split tail. I rather believe in the latter.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
What is sad is black people true colors shine more and more everyday. Blacks besmirched the character of a WW2 Vet who fought on D-Day. He was 84 years old playing pool at a local VFW lodge waiting on his lady friend nothing more, nothing less. He was robbed by two blacks and beating to death with flashlights. I wonder if all black military service people see it the same way?
Typical black fashion taking the word from two murdering delinquents over this 84 year old WW2 vet.
''black military service people''? I hope you are kidding? The lower ranked ones will rob you blind and the upper ranked ones have huge egos and will favor their own kind, no matter who is in the right.
Alot of them get into the military to stay one step ahead of the law and because they can't make it any other way.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

I am not a racist. I am realistic person who have lived in both worlds. Educated black women and white men have the same thought process about the under dog. Even in my professional experience with elites black women and white men have been a nightmare. My husband came from old money and I come from a family of new generation of wealth but he humbled me about was is really needed as far as material possessions. I would look at my own race as lazy with no motivation and it was brought to my attention if you tie a dog to a tree for such a long time even when you remove the barriers he us still complacite. It is almost being retrained in the thought process I made an effort one time for whites to explore some knowledge of the black race. What if believe what the media shows us I would think every white man is pedofile. Just like gangster rap it is no difference than Alice Cooper,Ozzy Osborne, or Rob Zombie.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to you too. All my Aryan Brothers are making my job a whole lot easier. Thanks again my White Brothers!
Always need that pat on the back
5 or more to get the job done. I can't wait until women run things because all you men have pretty much left a mess as always only a woman can clean this up.

Since: Nov 11

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

"Had nothing, again, nothing to do with racial profile from within said persons home at 4:30 am."

Well you can't prove that he racially profiled her. Both parties made bad choices.

And you can't completely disprove the event ever occurred unless of course you were standing there!

"So if you white and were killed it is because of the sins of the forefathers and your alleged dope dealing taking from the mouths of two black young men trying to minimize and justify the killing. Can anyone with half a brain see that?"

Your sentence grammar is messed up. I have no idea what you are saying here.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Police say Belton was viciously beaten by two 16-year-olds during a botched robbery while he was waited in his car outside his Fraternal Order of Eagles Lodge.

Demetruis Glenn and Kenan Adams-Kinard, who were caught on security cameras near the crime scene, were charged as adults and are being held on first-degree murder charges.

Adams-Kinard allegedly claimed to friends and in a letter to his mother that they were buying crack cocaine from Belton and "socked him" because he tried to shortchange them, court documents showed.

The boys failed to mention to their mother that they used flashlights to crush in the 84 year old mans head. Yes I know it was the sins of the forefathers and the chickens coming home to roost.

The only crime the old war hero committed was waiting outside in his vehicle for his lady friend to show up....Yes he deserved to be killed for waiting on his lady friend. It is true Chivalry is dead. RIP Semper Fi, a job a well done. The greatest generation this nation as ever knew.

“This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.”
&#8213; William Shakespeare-
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
I am not a racist. I am realistic person who have lived in both worlds. Educated black women and white men have the same thought process about the under dog. Even in my professional experience with elites black women and white men have been a nightmare. My husband came from old money and I come from a family of new generation of wealth but he humbled me about was is really needed as far as material possessions. I would look at my own race as lazy with no motivation and it was brought to my attention if you tie a dog to a tree for such a long time even when you remove the barriers he us still complacite. It is almost being retrained in the thought process I made an effort one time for whites to explore some knowledge of the black race. What if believe what the media shows us I would think every white man is pedofile. Just like gangster rap it is no difference than Alice Cooper,Ozzy Osborne, or Rob Zombie.
You're not a racist because you are black. If a white person was saying everything you say, YOU would call them a racist. Interesting mind set you have there black momma!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
"Had nothing, again, nothing to do with racial profile from within said persons home at 4:30 am."
Well you can't prove that he racially profiled her. Both parties made bad choices.
And you can't completely disprove the event ever occurred unless of course you were standing there!
"So if you white and were killed it is because of the sins of the forefathers and your alleged dope dealing taking from the mouths of two black young men trying to minimize and justify the killing. Can anyone with half a brain see that?"
Funny how you NEVER criticize black mommas grammar. I guess YOU "can't see that!" LMAO!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
''black military service people''? I hope you are kidding? The lower ranked ones will rob you blind and the upper ranked ones have huge egos and will favor their own kind, no matter who is in the right.
Alot of them get into the military to stay one step ahead of the law and because they can't make it any other way.
I have to respectfully disagree. During Nov 1967, in Nam near Da Lat. I was on a 3 man team two being African Americans Jimmy F, Collin W. and a Montagnard Scott for a 5 day recon. These 3 men were the most courageous soldiers I think I ever had the privilege of serving with. There was no such thing as color or ethnicity, we were a band of brothers just trying to survive. We came upon a small patrol of NVA regulars one afternoon and all hell broke lose. We only carried 3 magazines and one in our riffle. Myself and Collin falling back retreated further back into the forest where Jim and the Montagnard Van Tran stayed back providing suppressive fire. To make a long story short, I ran out of ammo. Jimbo (nickname) who stayed back to lay down cover fire threw one of his spare mags at me. To me that was just short of jumping onto a live hand grenade to save your brother. I will never forget that moment. Because of these two men unselfish act we were all saved.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
My grammar is messed up concur. It was because of my forefather 250 years ago failure to stress education as a means of freedom, for it is knowledge that wields the mighty sword, ie the pen....and it is ignorance not to know the difference between right from wrong.....
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
You may not be a racist, but I sure as hell am.
Why don't you use some of that old and new money and get an education?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to respectfully disagree. During Nov 1967, in Nam near Da Lat. I was on a 3 man team two being African Americans Jimmy F, Collin W. and a Montagnard Scott for a 5 day recon. These 3 men were the most courageous soldiers I think I ever had the privilege of serving with. There was no such thing as color or ethnicity, we were a band of brothers just trying to survive. We came upon a small patrol of NVA regulars one afternoon and all hell broke lose. We only carried 3 magazines and one in our riffle. Myself and Collin falling back retreated further back into the forest where Jim and the Montagnard Van Tran stayed back providing suppressive fire. To make a long story short, I ran out of ammo. Jimbo (nickname) who stayed back to lay down cover fire threw one of his spare mags at me. To me that was just short of jumping onto a live hand grenade to save your brother. I will never forget that moment. Because of these two men unselfish act we were all saved.
Mr. Barbarian I remember you telling this story in an earlier post. You left out the part where the North Vietnamese High Command consisting of General Ho Li Fhuk and Captain Sum Tin Wong was spear heading this patrol. You guys were lucky to come out of there alive! My hat off to all brave American men and women who fight the fight.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are a few exceptions to what I posted and very few, but I was refering to the majority of them.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Hey Samblow how is Brownsville and Memphis, TN treating you? Do you have to run back and forth between the two to avoid the law or is that where you purchase your crack cocaine?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Hey Samboy you visited VIZZED BOARD lately? You a gamer?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you NEVER criticize black mommas grammar. I guess YOU "can't see that!" LMAO!
Because I don't care about grammar. The only time I care is when I can't understand what a person is saying.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are a few exceptions to what I posted and very few, but I was refering to the majority of them.
And we ALL know you know everything about every black person eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,061 - 16,080 of17,713
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 59 min MacDaddyobama 6,275
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 2 hr Lance Boyles 996
Your Favorite TBirdism (Feb '10) 3 hr forum watcher 183
Don " NO NECK " Paul is a real piece of work (Sep '12) 5 hr Buck Rohde 645
Tbird no show again 8 hr Lifee Koach 1
Will tbird file his taxes on time 10 hr Teaburd 10
M & T Bank 18 hr Argyle Sox 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••