The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20271 Nov 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
My uncle was a marine and my cousin is a sailor. I respect your service. I know black people whine a lot. I get sick of it myself. You can't always say for sure, though, that what that particular black person has experienced is exaggeration or not. The same with white people. People go through a lot in life. As you have. Personal responsibility is in order, but black people aren't the only ones or "mostly" the only ones that need to take it.
Whether a soldier is fighting in war time or not, they're all heroes in my book Kallark; as well as your Uncle and Cousin. Semper Fi "Always Faithful," Gots to get back to whoopin some arse on this forum....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20272 Nov 19, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even your aliases are becoming predictable.
Your ignorance and stupidity as well. Do you understand Kaffir? Well do you! "Relative" Still lmao on that one "Relative"
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20273 Nov 19, 2013
Desperately wrote:
Still waiting for someone to explain to me why EVERY all African neighborhood is, bad...
I believe Africans wanted to bring their culture from their motherland to the states. The apple doesn't fall far from it's continent. Continent? I can see Sami scratching his brainless head huh?.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#20275 Nov 19, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Africans wanted to bring their culture from their motherland to the states. The apple doesn't fall far from it's continent. Continent? I can see Sami scratching his brainless head huh?.
Africans did want to bring their culture. What's wrong with that? White people did. Asians did. Hispanics did.
just say no

Germany

#20277 Nov 19, 2013
Miss Jones, the teacher, was teaching her class about the English language.
'Now then children,' said Miss Jones,'who knows what an oxymoron is?'.
The children looked at each other but not one knew the answer. Miss Jones smiled and told them,
'An oxymoron is a figure of speech that has contradictory terms, for example the phrase "quiet explosion". Would anyone like to have a go at making an oxymoron?'.
Little Johnny puts his hand up and exclaims,'Miss! Miss! I have one!'.
'What is it Johnny?'
'black culture'.
black momma

Temecula, CA

#20279 Nov 19, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Black and white people we have the same culture it is what you choose to embrace music and movies. The only thing is different between races is that whites will not even try to embrace a lot of great movies and music just like some white artist I love Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Lou Reed, Bob Dylan, George Thurgood w the destroyers,ELO. White people go underground listen to some Frankie Beverly and Maze, Phyllis Hyman,Randy Crawford, Peobo Bryson or as far as movies go try Which way is up,Claudine, The learning tree, the wiz just try
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20281 Nov 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans did want to bring their culture. What's wrong with that? White people did. Asians did. Hispanics did.
Whoa buddy jumping to conclusion. There is nothing wrong with longing for one's culture as long as it for the betterment of society.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20283 Nov 19, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Black and white people we have the same culture it is what you choose to embrace music and movies. The only thing is different between races is that whites will not even try to embrace a lot of great movies and music just like some white artist I love Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Lou Reed, Bob Dylan, George Thurgood w the destroyers,ELO. White people go underground listen to some Frankie Beverly and Maze, Phyllis Hyman,Randy Crawford, Peobo Bryson or as far as movies go try Which way is up,Claudine, The learning tree, the wiz just try
Perhaps some but not all. My favorites.
Music: Donna Summers

Movies: Sidney Poitier, Lillies of the Field. I believe Sidney won an Oscar. Oops telling my age.
Athlete: Jesse Owens. Track & Field 4 time Gold Medal in the Berlin Germany Summer Olympics. Through all the obstacles Owens was able to win the hearts and respect from the world after beating Hitler's best athletes. Compare Owens with today's black athletes and you will see the difference between class and thuggery sportsmanship. Of course we do have some athletes like the idiot Dolphin's lineman Richie Incognito.

Some tell me that I'm like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino? Really...
black momma

Temecula, CA

#20284 Nov 19, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>The Apefricans did bring their culture to this country: Killing, Robbing, Mugging, Stealing, Raping, Sponging, Leeching, Vandalizing, Looting, Pillaging, Lying, Arson, Destroying, Laziness, Panhandling, Drug Dealing, Foul Body Odor, Brillo Pads, Big Lips, Stupidity, Illiteracy, Racism, Chitlins and Illegitimate Pickaninnies.
That's what's wrong.
Europeans brought their culture also the love of raping small children, the torture twisted sexual deviant ways,massive spreading of every known disease, the mutilations of the natural resources, pure hate, loveless religion, murders, judgmental, mythological version of family, self entitlement, wars,guns,bombs,terriost, greatest rapers of every race bloodlines,and fear with guilt. Oh I forgot one more thing swimming with sharks. Making wild animals there best friends. I don't know what cause that tiger,bear,antelope, elephant,monkey,deer,panthers, cute cuddling kangaroo to turn on me. We must study and maybe a involved team of scientific anthropologist can collect data to make us understand why ????
The Duke of Earl

Roseville, MI

#20285 Nov 19, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Race baiting about crime , does not change the fact that crime is relative.
Crime is relative, and most violent criminals have African relatives.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20286 Nov 19, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>The Apefricans did bring their culture to this country: Killing, Robbing, Mugging, Stealing, Raping, Sponging, Leeching, Vandalizing, Looting, Pillaging, Lying, Arson, Destroying, Laziness, Panhandling, Drug Dealing, Foul Body Odor, Brillo Pads, Big Lips, Stupidity, Illiteracy, Racism, Chitlins and Illegitimate Pickaninnies.
That's what's wrong.
Listen towards the end of the video. A Black guy stated it doesn't matter if it's a mother and her child. Typical Black thuggery....Again blacks get a free pass from mainstream society and liberal yellow belly news media who refuse to nut up to expose such barbaric senseless violence. Is it out of racial ignorance or it because of videos like these....that people hate blacks? If whites were doing this, never mind, Whites would never contemplate such ignorance....

http://www.eurweb.com/2013/11/alert-black-you...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20287 Nov 19, 2013
The Duke of Earl wrote:
<quoted text>Crime is relative, and most violent criminals have African relatives.
See Sami the proper usage of the word "Relative"
black momma

Temecula, CA

#20288 Nov 19, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps some but not all. My favorites.
Music: Donna Summers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y9C-39ahwHYXX
Movies: Sidney Poitier, Lillies of the Field. I believe Sidney won an Oscar. Oops telling my age.
Athlete: Jesse Owens. Track & Field 4 time Gold Medal in the Berlin Germany Summer Olympics. Through all the obstacles Owens was able to win the hearts and respect from the world after beating Hitler's best athletes. Compare Owens with today's black athletes and you will see the difference between class and thuggery sportsmanship. Of course we do have some athletes like the idiot Dolphin's lineman Richie Incognito.
Some tell me that I'm like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino? Really..
See old Clint young Clint you don't even know and if Tommy Lee Jones I will be in every in house out house. Anyone with a small piece of Clint in there name Bill Clinton it wouldn't have just been on the dress you would found it on the curtains, the podium, the seal, the carpet and the on
Post its he keeps inside the desk and I would kept quiet but long ago if I was not married not even dating my husband can you say he is p whip and I am d whip you would think by now it would have stop. He looks like a mack truck.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#20289 Nov 19, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Black and white people we have the same culture it is what you choose to embrace music and movies. The only thing is different between races is that whites will not even try to embrace a lot of great movies and music just like some white artist I love Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Lou Reed, Bob Dylan, George Thurgood w the destroyers,ELO. White people go underground listen to some Frankie Beverly and Maze, Phyllis Hyman,Randy Crawford, Peobo Bryson or as far as movies go try Which way is up,Claudine, The learning tree, the wiz just try
Black music from the early 50s to Motown was great, Country was good too but then it started to suck with Chuck Berry being the exception. White music with Rolling Stones, Thorogood etc.and thru the 80s was good, now Black and White music all sucks.

Taylor, MI

#20291 Nov 19, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
That's what's wrong.
Hilarious. Put that pacifier back in your mouth boy! We didn't tell you to remove it!

Taylor, MI

#20292 Nov 19, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Anyone know the whereabouts of Kfart? Rumor has it there is an APB out on Kfecal.
Ask your other aliases. They all know lol. ;-)
TN Voter

United States

#20295 Nov 19, 2013
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>You're absolutely right my Aryan brother. There's only one way to stop these degenerate pathetic unconscionable black scumbag beasts.
Yep... Give them their Islam and out them on a boat back to where they come from... If they want to come back then they must have a job and no criminal records... I say do it to all trash for that matter, but when I look at cities like Memphis, Cleveland, Detroit, Atlanta and other cities that have high African populations, it just shocks the hell out of me... Look at the crime, look at the jails, look at the projects! It's sickening yet the blacks still support assholes like Sharpton, Jackson and other welfare pimps!!!
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#20296 Nov 19, 2013
black momma wrote:
Hey black Jemimha remember this diddy I'm your momma I'm your daddy I'm the /l/!gger in the alley I'm the pusherman,I can see you now rolling through the Hood with superfly in that tricked out Eldo Baritz with the leopard skin interior some things never change do they? Well do they? Groovy man far out,/l/!ggers are still flamboyant little munkeys. Bwwwwwwwwa (;-(l)-"The Tears Of a Clown"7734/5372/2013
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#20297 Nov 19, 2013
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#20299 Nov 19, 2013
Chuck wrote:
The blacks vote Obama and the Dims 90+ percent. And they want to legalize masses of illegals who take their jobs. As agent Smith said, life is pain and suffering. Enjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamestown Man Indicted In Conspiracy To Distrib... 8 hr Hmmm 1
News Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars (Feb '09) 11 hr The truth 201
Do Asians think all LIEF COACHES look alike? Tue Major Nadal Hassan 5
Ghetto assed names Tue Major Nadal Hassan 46
Chris Romanowski Empire Liquidators 1791 Fillmo... Tue Jordan 11
jaesea jones jason mickens? Mon Kilhoffer Street ... 10
The holy time of Ramadan has started Mon Buck Rohde 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages