The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
15,821 - 15,840 of 18,728 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Hugo wrote:
And by this remedy to get those ruled over to love each other more we can defeat the oligarchy.
The one thing white people can not,will not, let go of the unearned entitlement of having a society that was solely built for your leisure if you are in s learning system that only the contributes the discoveries of only whites but by known fact other races contributed to the world inventions and you refuse to acknowledge this. Then that fear of having always been the dominate race. Being number one bully is stressful the waiting game would drive me insane to wonder when are these beast of burdens are going to just say f it let's go on a rampage 123 I am a guerilla that rhymes with killer and not to really no nothing only what the media expose you to.
White people love comp table non confrontational negros the Oprah's,Bill's, Sydney's, the yes sum boss types they allow those chosen few into their world because one thing negros love are toys and to be pacified by the guide laws and moral set up by the white society get in and git in then you can fit in. Once in a while you get some unruly negros the Black Panthers, Gangster Rappers, that shows the world the manifesto that was created a bad science project that you just hope Will not venture into the comfortable mythological world of make believe perfection of boring bliss and white people wonder why you they have more sexual deviants serial sick killers more than any other race when you live in a world of not knowing or accepting that some people are just different. You believe and it is embedded that your way is the only right way. Wake up now go ahead show your ignorance of name calling that thrills me because I know I struck a nerve.
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should understand KSambo I am a poser.
KSAMBO that's the first coherent and truthful sentence you've made but your still a dumbazz fecal wetsuit critter now go Google that concur by the way we are still encoding and monitoring you.WPWW 4Life 7734/5372/2013(;-/-

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD, WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE!! UNITE WHITE PEOPLE!! STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!! 5372-7734 4LIFE.
The preceeding announcement was brought to you by and sponsored by the WPWW Network. WE are committed to restoring OUR nation back to its former greatness.
HA! You wish...lol America and Europe lost the greatness and power they once possessed. It is NEVER coming back. Sorry!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! You wish...lol America and Europe lost the greatness and power they once possessed. It is NEVER coming back. Sorry!
Hey KFARTBERG your race has no power to determin that and a special you do you understand well do you? When the shyt hits the fan you're race of unorganized Zulu's or going to fail and feel the wrath of WPWW 4Life,now give that some thought my friend (lol)7734/5372/SSS/2013(;-(l)- ----+
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
"1- do you honestly believe the vast majority of white folks really hate blacks because of the color of their skin?"
Of course not. My experience with white people have been that many are prejudiced because of genuine ignorance. Of course, there are some who genuinely hate black people all around or would rather deal with them from a distance. As long as they can stay insulated within the "paradise" bubble they created then they are OK.
"2-if whites or any other race believe they should not mix why is it so important for blacks wanting to integrate?"
That is NOT the case with all black people. Black people have always wanted fair and equal treatment. Historically, they have always been denied that. Because America has had such a racist past, integration, affirmative action, and other things have been used to rectify those injustices. By the way, there are black people who want to separate.
"3-If the laws of average is to be consider a probability theory then the percentage is equal for whites as well as black racist."
I have no idea what this statement means.
"4-So as it may be hypocrisy would be the underlying root cause of hatred in lieu of color."
I don't understand this statement. However, if my inference is correct, the underlying cause of "hatred in lieu of color" is xenophobia, prejudice, and willful ignorance.
Kallark,
the point in my questions was to get you and others to see your inherent racist viewpoints by answering a few simple questions. As predicted you answered the questions exactly like a black hypocrite would unknowingly of course.

The Law of Probability is a measure or estimation of likelihood of occurrence of an event. You stated you had no idea what my statement means? Fair of enough. Let me make it a little simpler even stupideo Sami could understand. I guess Im giving Sami too much credit...

The Law of Probability is like a coin, one side head the other side tail. If you take said coin and flip it ten times, the probability that same coin would equally land 5 times head and 5 times tail. That being said Kallark now lets look at it from a different point of view. If things are equal like said coin 50-50 White-Black, then the Law of Probability would be the same, Correct? Yes, Yes is the answer just say it Kallark out loud to yourself. The answer is YES.

Now lets examine your previous answers since we now understand the Law of Probability some what...

Quote, "My experience with white people have been that many are prejudiced because of genuine ignorance. Of course, there are some who genuinely hate black people all around or would rather deal with them from a distance. As long as they can stay insulated within the "paradise" bubble they created then they are OK."

If you we substitute your above experience with my experience and white for black then the Law of Probability would be the same as flipping the coin do you understand now Kallark? Ok lets make it simpler in other words Kallark your experience are no different from mine in regards to my experiences with Blacks. The only difference is you stated your opinion first. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote," However, if my inference is correct, the underlying cause of "hatred in lieu of color" is xenophobia, prejudice, and willful ignorance."

Your statement xenophobia, prejudice, and willful ignorance is like the opposite side of head's on the coin which is tail or better stated the ASS end. I could of easily stated that Blacks are xenophobia, prejudice, and willful ignorance as well which is a true statement....

Now do you understand when I stated, "So as it may be, Hypocrisy would be the underlying root cause of hatred in lieu of color." for argument sakes reread your answers. I know Sami this is way above your understanding.....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Hugo wrote:
The globalist empire rules over division. The biggest divisions today and whites with economic control and darks with reproductive control. And the empire forces have a long history and tradition of playing the divisions to keep control, although their rapacious ways always ends disasterous ways. But my personal prejudice is a formulatic one of getting those divided to work out ways to share economic power in a real way, but only by not having the darks have so many babies.
Welfare entitlements for a family of four makes more in disposable income than said working family making $60,000 Think about it, Are Blacks really that ignorant? Just food for the thought. Why work when you can make as much or more by sucking on the teats of the Government. Of course there are more whites are on welfare because there are more whites than blacks. Remember the coin analogy if all things are equal more blacks are on welfare per capita and yet blacks only make up less the 15 percent of the population in the States. Now do you see the Hypocrisy Kallark? Had I not included whites, the blacks and yourself would of jumped all over me stating that there are more whites than blacks on welfare. It is called credibility and not hypocrisy there is a difference.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/entitlement-...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should understand Sam I am is a imposter.
Typo, I am is a idiot.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
"My question was how can one racially profile from within his home?"
Because to just arbitrarily shoot someone because they are at your door is just wrong. CLEARLY one has a right to defend their property but this whole tragedy is really questionable.
"My final question to Sam and yourself was," So the question I pose to you and Kalliar is why do people of all races associate Blacks as criminals?"
Your response, "If you are trying to tacitly link crime, genetics, and black ppl together don't waste your time"
You know that wasn't my response. I answered this question directly. Don't "cherry pick" my answers.
I just had a chance to read the article in regards to the tragic shooting of this young lady. Blacks including yourself are making this it out as a racially motivated killing and based upon racial profile. Kallark I agreed that the homeowner used poor judgement by opening the front door that being in itself is not racist but stupidity.

You being from Detroit, What would your instinct tell you to do when someone is banging on your front door at 4:30 in the morning in Detroit? Waking up from a dead sleep, Is your first thought once you fully wake and gather all your senses that you would perceive a white/black person is knocking on your front door for help or breaking into your home where your wife and children reside? The police report stated the woman had twice the legal level of alcohol in her system with marijuana. Do you really believe she was coherent enough to gingerly knock on the front door in a normal fashion or was she banging on the door? Interesting....What is more interesting that the homeowner has never been in trouble except when he was in his 20 for drinking...Far cry from being some deranged white racist fantasizing about killing a black person on his front porch at 4:30 am in the morning in Detroit.

Again don't put words in my mouth. It was a tragic event that should have not happened regardless who the person was. The safest place is locked in your home and not trying to play POLICE. Kallark I believe I told a year ago that I was a retired policeman and I believe in right and wrong. This incident was not racially motivated by no means. You can't regulate stupidity and substitute racism as an excuse. "quote, really questionable."

Comes down to credibility of man's soul not the hypocrisy of a race baiter.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-576124...

Drunk and apparently injured from the car crash, McBride was killed on Wafer's front porch in Dearborn Heights around 4:30 a.m. on November 2.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Good nite to all my Aryanites, until tomorrow. By the way I don't want to see one and I mean ONE negative icon on my posts. Only happy faces do you understand? well do you.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark,
the point in my questions was to get you and others to see your inherent racist viewpoints by answering a few simple questions. As predicted you answered the questions exactly like a black hypocrite would unknowingly of course.
The Law of Probability is a measure or estimation of likelihood of occurrence of an event. You stated you had no idea what my statement means? Fair of enough. Let me make it a little simpler even stupideo Sami could understand. I guess Im giving Sami too much credit...
The Law of Probability is like a coin, one side head the other side tail. If you take said coin and flip it ten times, the probability that same coin would equally land 5 times head and 5 times tail. That being said Kallark now lets look at it from a different point of view. If things are equal like said coin 50-50 White-Black, then the Law of Probability would be the same, Correct? Yes, Yes is the answer just say it Kallark out loud to yourself. The answer is YES.
lets examine your previous answers since we now understand the Law of Probability some what...
Quote, "My experience with white people have been that many are prejudiced because of genuine ignorance. Of course, there are some who genuinely hate black people all around or would rather deal with them from a distance. As long as they can stay insulated within the "paradise" bubble they created then they are OK."
If you we substitute your above experience with my experience and white for black then the Law of Probability would be the same as flipping the coin do you understand now Kallark? Ok lets make it simpler in other words Kallark your experience are no different from mine in regards to my experiences with Blacks. The only difference is you stated your opinion first. Nothing more, nothing less.
Quote," However, if my inference is correct, the underlying cause of "hatred in lieu of color" is xenophobia, prejudice, and willful ignorance."
Your statement xenophobia, prejudice, and willful ignorance is like the opposite side of head's on the coin which is tail or better stated the ASS end. I could of easily stated that Blacks are xenophobia, prejudice, and willful ignorance as well which is a true statement....
Now do you understand when I stated, "So as it may be, Hypocrisy would be the underlying root cause of hatred in lieu of color." for argument sakes reread your answers. I know Sami this is way above your understanding.....
OK. I get it. Your experience mirrors mine. I don't get how I'm hypocritical though. Explain that one to me. As far as the tragic death of that young lady, I said for one to "accidentally" shoot a 12 guage was suspicious. Clearly, a homeowner has a right to protect himself. I'm not saying that the points you made were entirely wrong. Just that an "accidental" 12 gauge blast was suspicious. I had a supervisor once who told me when strangers came to his door he would answer clutching his pistol. I understand that. But to just "accidentally" fire at someone asking for help is a little extreme and suspicious.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Good nite to all my Aryanites, until tomorrow. By the way I don't want to see one and I mean ONE negative icon on my posts. Only happy faces do you understand? well do you.
I watch the walking dead when did zombies start running. Key and Peele have a comedy show a skit on zombies it is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Struck a nerve I love it. Show how weak get mad keep hate alive. White power ! Now go rub one out White Power! Now I want a sheet with 1000 thread insist on white satin White Power. Can we go with a solar power cross burning White Power. One more thing no lynchings just a stern talking White Power.
white dad

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
Struck a nerve I love it. Show how weak get mad keep hate alive. White power ! Now go rub one out White Power! Now I want a sheet with 1000 thread insist on white satin White Power. Can we go with a solar power cross burning White Power. One more thing no lynchings just a stern talking White Power.
It would be nice if you struck up a lucid post in the English language.
You have embarrassed yourself quite enough. Now speak correctly, or forever hold your peace!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

From my experience in living in America, poor people love to blame other for their own action,no matter where they live.Infact they have more children then the rich.I saw a woman with 16 children on TV like she was a movie star and never been married a day in her life. You are responsible for your own action in life not other.
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Starchild1952 wrote:
From my experience in living in America, poor people love to blame other for their own action,no matter where they live.Infact they have more children then the rich.I saw a woman with 16 children on TV like she was a movie star and never been married a day in her life. You are responsible for your own action in life not other.
woman with 16 children, Is she black? WOW what a surprise! More kids = More welfare.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Race baiting about crime , does not change the fact that crime is relative.
Hello Sami,
I feel sorry for you because your brothers like Kallark has no heart to tell you to stop posting. Millions and billions of Topix readers are laughing and mocking you because of your ignorance. For example your above post, " Does not change the fact that crime is relative."

Lets examine the word "Relative"
Relative considered in relation or in proportion to something else.

If crime is relative what are you comparing crime with? Now do you understand how stupid you are. Lets use relative in a constructive sentence.

Blacks are closely related to primates which is relative to the scientific imperative DNA evidence.

Sami if you continue to post you're just perpetuating the stereotypes that blacks are stupid. Do you understand? Well do you...

Kallark tell your brother that I'm just trying to help....

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Sami,
I feel sorry for you because your brothers like Kallark has no heart to tell you to stop posting. Millions and billions of Topix readers are laughing and mocking you because of your ignorance. For example your above post, " Does not change the fact that crime is relative."
Lets examine the word "Relative"
Relative considered in relation or in proportion to something else.
If crime is relative what are you comparing crime with? Now do you understand how stupid you are. Lets use relative in a constructive sentence.
Blacks are closely related to primates which is relative to the scientific imperative DNA evidence.
Sami if you continue to post you're just perpetuating the stereotypes that blacks are stupid. Do you understand? Well do you...
Kallark tell your brother that I'm just trying to help....
As soon as you tell your "brothers" NAAWP, WPWW, ICP, SirICP, Community Cleanup, Zookeeper and other's to stop using the "N" word day in and day out. Tell them to stop referring to blacks as animals. Tell them to stop mocking Sam, myself, and black momma and maybe I will. But because I know you won't then we'll drop that. I have read what Sam said and what I believe he is saying is that crime is relative to one's environment and associates. It's not genetic like many on Topix think.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as you tell your "brothers" NAAWP, WPWW, ICP, SirICP, Community Cleanup, Zookeeper and other's to stop using the "N" word day in and day out. Tell them to stop referring to blacks as animals. Tell them to stop mocking Sam, myself, and black momma and maybe I will. But because I know you won't then we'll drop that. I have read what Sam said and what I believe he is saying is that crime is relative to one's environment and associates. It's not genetic like many on Topix think.
To all my Arayanites, Naawp, wpww, icp, sirlcp,
I do not want to appear to be a hypocrite unlike some posters on Topix. I am requesting a temporary A cease and desist order referencing blacks as N. The Continue use of the N word will be reported to the appropriate officials for review.

I know my white brethrens the N word is commonly accepted in the black community as a norm when it is spewed and projected in a vile manner by brothers. However is not welcomed in the black world if used by non blacks. It is the Hypocrisy that is hated and not the color.

Again this a temporary desist order and is solely on a volunteer basis. Stay white, Stay strong. 5372 4Ever.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
The environment in Maumelle, AR 92.45% White.
11/14/13 04:00 PM
8900 BLOCK OF MORRIS MANOR DR
Robbery
11/14/13 03:30 PM
9700 BLOCK OF N RODNEY PARHAM RD
Robbery
11/13/13 01:38 PM
100 BLOCK OF N RODNEY PARHAM ROAD
Robbery
11/13/13 01:31 PM
100 BLOCK OF N RODNEY PARHAM RD
Robbery
11/13/13 03:05 AM
5300 BLOCK OF MARYLAND AV
Assault
11/12/13 08:35 PM
4400 BLOCK OF W 12TH ST
Robbery
11/12/13 06:00 PM
3500 BLOCK OF BARROW RD
Robbery
11/12/13 03:00 PM
2200 BLOCK OF JUNIOR DEPUTY RD
Robbery
11/12/13 12:39 PM
4800 BLOCK OF W 26TH ST
Assault
11/11/13 11:30 PM
4300 BLOCK OF W MARKHAM ST
Burglary
11/11/13 11:00 PM
10300 BLOCK OF W 36TH ST
Burglary
11/11/13 10:27 PM
1300 BLOCK OF S SHACKLEFORD RD
Burglary
11/11/13 09:20 PM
1000 BLOCK OF ADAMS ST
Burglary
11/11/13 08:30 PM
1300 BLOCK OF S SHACKLEFORD RD
Theft
11/11/13 12:30 PM
7200 BLOCK OF INDIANA AV
Burglary
11/11/13 10:20 AM
300 BLOCK OF N HUGHES ST
Burglary
11/11/13 09:45 AM
3400 BLOCK OF MILLBROOK RD
Burglary
11/11/13 08:30 AM
9600 BLOCK OF SATTERFIELD DR
Robbery
11/11/13 08:00 AM
4500 BLOCK OF W 12TH ST
Theft
4500 BLOCK OF W 12TH ST
Burglary
4500 BLOCK OF W 12TH ST
Burglary
11/11/13 07:30 AM
4100 BLOCK OF STANNUS RD
Burglary
11/11/13 07:30 AM
100 BLOCK OF RIDGE RD
Burglary
11/11/13 06:15 AM
9600 BLOCK OF SATTERFIELD DR
Assault
11/11/13 12:00 AM
5100 BLOCK OF W 11TH ST
Theft
11/10/13 07:00 PM
11800 BLOCK OF PLEASANT RIDGE RD
Assault
11/09/13 11:00 PM
600 BLOCK OF S CEDAR ST
Robbery
11/09/13 08:44 PM
1900 BLOCK OF S UNIVERSITY AV
Robbery
11/09/13 11:30 AM
11500 BLOCK OF CANTRELL RD
Robbery
11/09/13 12:43 AM
12100 BLOCK OF W MARKHAM ST
Robbery
11/08/13 05:40 PM
2000 BLOCK OF GREEN MOUNTAIN DR
Theft
11/08/13 01:30 PM
7500 BLOCK OF CHOCTAW RD
Theft
11/08/13 07:00 AM
00 BLOCK OF BAY ST
Robbery
11/08/13 12:20 AM
200 BLOCK OF N SHACKLEFORD RD
Theft
11/07/13 11:00 AM
500 BLOCK OF N OAK ST
Robbery
11/06/13 09:00 PM
00 BLOCK OF SAINT VINCENT
Theft
11/06/13 09:00 PM
00 BLOCK OF GOLDEN OAK CV
Theft
11/06/13 08:00 PM
12500 BLOCK OF PLEASANT VIEW DR
Robbery
11/06/13 01:23 PM
3900 BLOCK OF W MARKHAM ST
Robbery
11/06/13 08:43 AM
8700 BLOCK OF W 36TH ST
Theft
11/06/13 08:43 AM
8700 BLOCK OF W 36TH ST
Robbery
11/05/13 06:40 PM
1600 BLOCK OF S UNIVERSITY AV
Theft
11/05/13 10:00 AM
11800 BLOCK OF PLEASANT RIDGE RD
Theft
11/05/13 08:00 AM
400 BLOCK OF N JACKSON ST
Theft
11/03/13 07:00 PM
3600 BLOCK OF CEDAR HILL RD
Theft
11/03/13 02:00 PM
00 BLOCK OF NOTTINGHAM RD
Theft
11/03/13 10:00 AM
9300 BLOCK OF TREASURE HILL RD
Robbery
11/03/13 09:00 AM
11400 BLOCK OF W MARKHAM ST
Robbery
11/03/13 01:22 AM
300 BLOCK OF N SHACKLEFORD RD
Robbery
11/02/13 06:00 PM
6200 BLOCK OF W MARKHAM ST
Hey stupideo do you not own a GPS or can you not do a Google Earth. The addresses you listed are in Little Rock Stupid. OK Kallark, I did as you requested. Now its your turn to tell stupid to stfu and stop posting. Kallark I know you have A GPS plug in those addresses and see for yourself if those addresses are in Little Rock or Maumelle as stupid attempted to insinuate. Geezzzzzze what a f n idiot Sami boy.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
Race baiting about crime , does not change the fact that crime is relative.
Hey stopideo are you a black Patriot? Even Kallark agrees with me that you're stupid and he made a half arse attempt to save your pathetic rant. Now does Polly want a white cracker. Polly wants a cracker.

Now Google how many murders and rape occurred in the city Of Maumelle, AR in the last 30 years compared to Memphis or Detroit in the last year.

If you have any credibility please post your findings. I will be waiting for your answer Sami boy.....Now that is Relative.....Fuctard......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
We won 7 hr SOSSUSS INJUN CHIEF 31
I could go for a hot pasquale on rye 7 hr Anna Skutnik 3
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 8 hr Egg Man 308
Wal-Mart gets mixed welcome in our area (Oct '06) 8 hr Diamond Daisy 8
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr College Professor 6,391
Does Texas Joe have his PH.D.? does he like imp... 21 hr Troll Killer 6
Who got Life Coach removed from this forum? Mon King Brian Boru 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search