The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20209 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

#16647 Jul 8, 2013
Get rid of all the po rch monkeys and we would not have this problem
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#16648 Jul 8, 2013
The ORIGINAL Life Coach wrote:
Get rid of all the po rch monkeys and we would not have this problem
Ship them all to Dunkirk, and let them mingle with the vvetback grape pickers and dope fiends.
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

#16649 Jul 8, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ship them all to Dunkirk, and let them mingle with the vvetback grape pickers and dope fiends.
why aren't you in line for "public assistance " at the Rath building or are you at your second home at the holding center? is orange your color?
mike

Akron, OH

#16650 Jul 8, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> what is wrong with the f word. Children are born out of love from this word. Let's all try to think for ourselves so when a person reaches the end sorry you're not a good person. You fed the hungry, you spread love to your fellow but sorry you quoted and wrote incoherent sentence
Do you go out of your way to make little to no sense?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16651 Jul 8, 2013
WPWW is back in style. LONG LIVE WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 5372 4LIFE. 1212.
ICP2013

Richardson, TX

#16652 Jul 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pay any attention to that doped up magpie she is due for her monthly cocktail shot of thorazine mixed with prozac the men in the white coats are going to take her on along trip.7734/2013 Bwwwwwwwwwwwa (;-)-
asdf

Kuttawa, KY

#16653 Jul 8, 2013
jkl
White Pride Worldwide

Chicago, IL

#16654 Jul 8, 2013
Black Mama has several monkey monikers from Norwalk, CA.

This Facebook picture of her living in government housing pretty much explains it all:

travel.mongabay.com/animals/gorilla_2706.html
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16655 Jul 8, 2013
Where the hell has Tar Baby Jones been lately? What ails that hoe? 8181.
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#16656 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
why aren't you in line for "public assistance " at the Rath building or are you at your second home at the holding center? is orange your color?
I was waiting in line awhile back at the Rath building waiting to sign op for HEAP when a bunch of vvetbacks from Dunkirk and Jamestown pushed ahead of me and when I protested they mugged me and cursed at me in Spanish.
ICP2013

Richardson, TX

#16657 Jul 8, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Where the hell has Tar Baby Jones been lately? What ails that hoe? 8181.
From what I've heard through the ape vine she has been working overtime on the 8-mile stroll her new street name she goes by is bow legs but she be making big grip for a mattress back h00ker.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-)-
Soldier

Huntington Beach, CA

#16659 Jul 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do because I love you all
Soldier

Huntington Beach, CA

#16660 Jul 8, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
Black Mama has several monkey monikers from Norwalk, CA.
This Facebook picture of her living in government housing pretty much explains it all:
travel.mongabay.com/animals/gorilla_2706.html
first of all I own my home and I have white trash who pay rent to this monkey. But I tried to work with them once again unlawful detainer posted soon what stops me is the kids who I know will suffer.
Soldier

Huntington Beach, CA

#16661 Jul 8, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>From what I've heard through the ape vine she has been working overtime on the 8-mile stroll her new street name she goes by is bow legs but she be making big grip for a mattress back h00ker.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-)-
Rumor has it that the bulls eye on your buttocks was pointing in the wrong direction so they are hitting the sack part and thank goodness you stop the gas station sinks bent over but the pro that you are. You carry your own handle bars. Please stop taking chucky cheese tokens you are making us all look bad.
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#16662 Jul 9, 2013
He goes by the name of pearl of Norwalk or blanket boy, back broke or Harlem shaker depends on the time of day. Sorry can't change a dollar but 2 for 2
bob hope

Newark, NJ

#16663 Jul 9, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
Yeah and you white buy all the drugs from the blacks .No different than thst crazy white guy who Acts normal than goes on a shooting rampage for the stupidest reasons a human can have. It's funny when tbat stuff happens the news never shows the shooters face
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

#16665 Jul 9, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
I was waiting in line awhile back at the Rath building waiting to sign op for HEAP when a bunch of vvetbacks from Dunkirk and Jamestown pushed ahead of me and when I protested they mugged me and cursed at me in Spanish.
Are you as stupid as you sound? FYI HEAP-is only done in the winter, you know the season between fall and spring but seeing you are from the inner city I will let it go because if you not out shooting someone you sitting on you "stup" trying to score your drugs. see please leave us wet backs as you refer to us alone
jafelav

Kuttawa, KY

#16666 Jul 9, 2013
qwerty
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#16667 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you as stupid as you sound? FYI HEAP-is only done in the winter, you know the season between fall and spring but seeing you are from the inner city I will let it go because if you not out shooting someone you sitting on you "stup" trying to score your drugs. see please leave us wet backs as you refer to us alone
When I said awhile back, I meant in March when my regular HEAP of 500 ran out and I had a shut off notice.

I was passing thru Dunkirk a few years ago and stopped in the local Mcdonalds and all the counter people were vvetback girls, all with the same dumb blank expression and dark sunken in eyes.Must be grape pickers wives or daughters.
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

#16668 Jul 9, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
When I said awhile back, I meant in March when my regular HEAP of 500 ran out and I had a shut off notice.
I was passing thru Dunkirk a few years ago and stopped in the local Mcdonalds and all the counter people were vvetback girls, all with the same dumb blank expression and dark sunken in eyes.Must be grape pickers wives or daughters.
It very well could be, why are you so bitter? and a few years ago......now that is recent, may i suggest you get some help for your anger issues, they have people who help people just out of prison who are missing there husband and lover like you, just google it like you did the "mass table" dumb por ch mon key

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Universoul Circus returns to Buffalo (Jun '08) 6 hr alsmith 16
Buffalo Is Among The Worst Cities In America 14 hr Zeke the Pinhead 8
Duff Wings could save Utica NY 14 hr Zeke the Pinhead 3
Free giveaway by Buffalo Muslims 14 hr Zeke the Pinhead 3
Buffalo: Fecal City Tue Zeke the Pinhead 14
News The Whiteness Project Seeks to Expose Racism Tue Zeke the Pinhead 8
Cruz is a dumb bozo May 2 Matt Kruse 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages