The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,576

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Wild Kingdom

Montréal, Canada

#16461 Jun 29, 2013
Wild Kingdom Presents:

CHIMPS GONE WILD

A documentary about the behavior of useless lazy crime-ridden l\legroid Chimps, showing what abominations they are to our society at large.

Rated N for l\ligger
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16462 Jun 29, 2013
Wild Kingdom wrote:
Wild Kingdom Presents:
CHIMPS GONE WILD
A documentary about the behavior of useless lazy crime-ridden l\legroid Chimps, showing what abominations they are to our society at large.
Rated N for l\ligger
Lets take a trip thru history guess who commited the crime
dress up like a clown rape murder boys buried under your house
pick you up in a bar then I will eat your enternal organs
skin 50 animals before the age of eight then at sixteen kill your mother and preserve her for 4 months
blow up a church while 4 little girls are in Sunday school
kill 13 people in new York son of Sam the dog told you to do it
Rape your 3 year old sister and throw her down a whale his age 11 years old
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#16463 Jun 29, 2013
The Mad Sheeter wrote:
I just pooped on Chet's wornout sofa he purchased from Goodwill. teehee. WPWW 4Life. 5372.
I just did a mestazo on your mattress that you found at the curb for the trash pick up. My mestazo covered up the pee stains on it.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16464 Jun 29, 2013
Hey everyone, go to the "Political Cesspool" blog and look at the story "It Doesn't Get Anymore Real Than This." The story includes a disturbing video of a black man invading the home of a white woman and her 3 year old child. The woman is beaten unmercifully in front of her child. Meanwhile this case isn't being covered by anti-White Jewish controlled media, and all we hear about is Paula Deen saying the "N-word" thirty years ago and Zimmerman wasting a thug in self defense.
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16465 Jun 29, 2013
Listen to me everyone I am sorry about all those mean post I am not of that I don't wish any type hurt on any human everyone has a story.I will get back to all of you in a minute. Now you see that man that beat that woman now that is who you give a beat down to. Paula was pre condition from the south all I want is some free biscuts. Trevon was not a hoodlum but if he was defend yourself old school. I have always love everyone I wish I could hate but it just do not hold on to me. My father God rest his soul always taught me life lessons and hard work ethics. It's so hard being on this planet you what just go image and look at babies when you feel hate. This is for my 4 kids (smile) I have to look at little cute babies because I HAVE NO GRAND KIDS hint hint. Oh well don't get me started I love you all my song list is coming up
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16466 Jun 29, 2013
Black and pride wrote:
Now you see that man that beat that woman now that is who you give a beat down to.
THAT GUY deserves a bullet in the freakin head!
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16467 Jun 29, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>THAT GUY deserves a bullet in the freakin head!
This is strange tale my first son looks straight white. God forgive me I curse out some little black kids because they said white boys can't jump I look like Sofia from the color purple marching accross the field. I taught him about his Irish heritage and his black heritage I wish you could have seen a little white doing his report on Malcolm x before he went to Mecca. But I know races what I hate is a uncle Tom and their is a lot. Anyway I'm high right now go listen to bob Dylan Ballard of a thin man. Four non blondes say hey which speaks about me.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16468 Jun 30, 2013
Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>doing his report on Malcolm x before he went to Mecca.
Mecca???
Was that before or after he did several years in prison?

The Hadith as well as the Quran both are clear in that one who steals shall have their hand cut off!

Its sad, blacks have very few "real" role models, and resort to making them up!
Soldier

Norwalk, CA

#16469 Jun 30, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Mecca???
Was that before or after he did several years in prison?
The Hadith as well as the Quran both are clear in that one who steals shall have their hand cut off!
Its sad, blacks have very few "real" role models, and resort to making them up!
You miss the point everyone has a history Malcolm X was a product of society that takes. People really don't need a role model we are a victim of choice on this world. I see us as one soul that lacks the ability to feel a new love or empathy. Our paths are made up by life lessons some people just feel good making someone feel hurt and rejection. It takes only a moment a word to make a change. I once heard the words in a song that. Our love is old love we all have cross and parted Our lives are like pages fill them up they will turn slow. Something is hurting you so deeply that only you can understand I know you wish it would just stop consuming your life do not let it get the better of
you. By you striking out maybe it helps you. We have a pain that is so deep. One thing I always tell people just remember at one point someone saw you and thought completly about you only.The remains of a moment in time before you leave this world stop and try have I ever made anyone happy in thoughts. We can't look for Heros or role models your heart is your teacher.
God speed
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16470 Jun 30, 2013
Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>You miss the point everyone has a history Malcolm X was a product of society that takes. People really don't need a role model we are a victim of choice on this world. I see us as one soul that lacks the ability to feel a new love or empathy. Our paths are made up by life lessons some people just feel good making someone feel hurt and rejection. It takes only a moment a word to make a change. I once heard the words in a song that. Our love is old love we all have cross and parted Our lives are like pages fill them up they will turn slow. Something is hurting you so deeply that only you can understand I know you wish it would just stop consuming your life do not let it get the better of
you. By you striking out maybe it helps you. We have a pain that is so deep. One thing I always tell people just remember at one point someone saw you and thought completly about you only.The remains of a moment in time before you leave this world stop and try have I ever made anyone happy in thoughts. We can't look for Heros or role models your heart is your teacher.
God speed
It sounds more like you may have missed the point!

Black role-models are nearly always clouded in a shroud of questionable activity! Can blacks not find a single role-model who is pure and clear of a shady past (or present)?

And the "product of society" crap is just that CRAP, a crutch.
We are ALL responsible for our situations...trying to blame others is nothing short of an excuse for poor and/or lazy behavior!

Stop making excuses for this inherently lazy, non-productive, overly aggressive group of people that contribute very little to society!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16471 Jun 30, 2013
Heard they caught the POS that beat the defenseless white lady in front of her 3 year old child. If I were that ladies husband I would request an MMA style bout would all proceeds going to charity, but of course that is just dreaming because we now live in a land ruled by pencil pushing alien dweebs. Gone are the days when you "handled" your bidness, now you have to lawyer up against an anti-White system lauded over by traitorous sellouts, incompetent racist blacks and other non-whites, and paranoid, mentally disturbed Hymie malcontents. Of course these gutless coward will be a hero in the University of Higher Negro Education aka prison, but lets just hope he messes with the wrong white inmate. Maybe he will think all Whites will put up the same resistance as his helpless victim. Here's hoping. Just imagine if the races were reversed in this case and imagine the media coverage. A couple of years ago a black lady flat out lied that she was assaulted by a white man in a suburban Atlanta "Cracker Barrel" restuarant and CNN, and other multiple national media outlets JUMPED on the story. Well when the dust cleared, and after the white man was crucified publicly, received threatening calls at home and at his business, the story was proven to be nothing but bullsheet. Did the black lady go to jail??? Did the white guy sue her and CNN??? The story was dropped like a bad habit.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#16472 Jun 30, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds more like you may have missed the point!
Black role-models are nearly always clouded in a shroud of questionable activity!
And the "product of society" crap is just that CRAP, a crutch.
We are ALL responsible for our situations...trying to blame others is nothing short of an excuse for poor and/or lazy behavior!
Stop making excuses for this inherently lazy, non-productive, overly aggressive group of people that contribute very little to society!
Once again your ignorance hangs you like a noose around your neck. Your black people fetish has clouded your judgement again. You asked a stupid question: "Can blacks not find a single role-model who is pure and clear of a shady past (or present)?" Can whites? Can anyone? Do you really expect perfection from imperfection? All of these white people on Capital Hill or in big business or entertainment who could be viewed as "role models" are more often than not "shady" characters as well. You and I both know that. Why do you insist on saying everyone else "denies, denies, denies" yet I can't even get you to acknowledge very little, if anything. You've brought many things to my attention about the black community that I already knew and have acknowledged several THOUSAND times. However, when I bring out the hypocrisy, corruption, and greed of white people, and OTHERS that DOES EXIST you say your favorite catchphrase: "DENIAL, DENIAL, DENIAL" then you call me a racist bla bla blaaa....what's up with that?

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#16473 Jun 30, 2013
Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>This is strange tale my first son looks straight white. God forgive me I curse out some little black kids because they said white boys can't jump I look like Sofia from the color purple marching accross the field. I taught him about his Irish heritage and his black heritage I wish you could have seen a little white doing his report on Malcolm x before he went to Mecca. But I know races what I hate is a uncle Tom and their is a lot. Anyway I'm high right now go listen to bob Dylan Ballard of a thin man. Four non blondes say hey which speaks about me.
I am what is known as a Black Uncle Tom because I enunciate all of my words in the correct English and do honest work for Ford motors. I insist that all of my children speak correct English and keep their pants pulled up. I admit though, I speak ghetto when in the company of thugs and some other Blacks at Ford.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#16474 Jun 30, 2013
I believe I would make the ideal role model for all Blacks.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16478 Jun 30, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
I believe I would make the ideal role model for all Blacks.
Talk about narcissistic personality disorder and delusions of grandeur. bwaaaaaaaaaa. Too much. Hey Kfart, while admittedly you do SEEM to rate higher than the average African N America, at least judging you from your posts only, that damn sure isn't nothing to write home about. Saying you make the "ideal role model for all Blacks," surely isn't "shooting for the stars." Face it, who or what besides some goon running a with a football or shooting a basketball do African N Americans have to brag about. They've even lost their grip on boxing. White Eastern Europeans have been dominating boxing for years now, and suddenly the KOSHER run ESPN and other sports outlets have dropped boxing. teehee. Wonder why? Can't be that all those Eastern Europeans are "foreigners. I mean being a "foreigner never hurt boxers like Roberto Duran, Alexis Arguello or Lennox Lewis. heehee. Once again the Kfecal seems alright on the surface but a couple of times he's let the cat out of the bag by displaying some definite anti-White behavior. But that is perfectly NATURAL to feel a kinship for your own race, and I don't hold that against the Kfart. We all know that ONLY Whites are supposed to "rise above " loyalty for their own race and culture, and every other race is permitted and in fact encouraged to follow their natural instincts. WPWW 4LIFE. 5372. 1212/8181.

Spartanburg, SC

#16481 Jun 30, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about narcissistic personality disorder and delusions of grandeur. bwaaaaaaaaaa. Too much. Hey Kfart, while admittedly you do SEEM to rate higher than the average African N America, at least judging you from your posts only, that damn sure isn't nothing to write home about. Saying you make the "ideal role model for all Blacks," surely isn't "shooting for the stars." Face it, who or what besides some goon running a with a football or shooting a basketball do African N Americans have to brag about. They've even lost their grip on boxing. White Eastern Europeans have been dominating boxing for years now, and suddenly the KOSHER run ESPN and other sports outlets have dropped boxing. teehee. Wonder why? Can't be that all those Eastern Europeans are "foreigners. I mean being a "foreigner never hurt boxers like Roberto Duran, Alexis Arguello or Lennox Lewis. heehee. Once again the Kfecal seems alright on the surface but a couple of times he's let the cat out of the bag by displaying some definite anti-White behavior. But that is perfectly NATURAL to feel a kinship for your own race, and I don't hold that against the Kfart. We all know that ONLY Whites are supposed to "rise above " loyalty for their own race and culture, and every other race is permitted and in fact encouraged to follow their natural instincts. WPWW 4LIFE. 5372. 1212/8181.
You're HILARIOUS! You are arguing with a ghost, a computer apparition lol. Some dufus who, in his anger and frustration with me, the REAL Kallark, decided to create an avatar mocking me. As far as whites preserving their culture, well, if you're an American, that's your culture. You don't live in England, Scandinavia, Italy, or Slovakia, or wherever.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16482 Jun 30, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're HILARIOUS! You are arguing with a ghost, a computer apparition lol. Some dufus who, in his anger and frustration with me, the REAL Kallark, decided to create an avatar mocking me. As far as whites preserving their culture, well, if you're an American, that's your culture. You don't live in England, Scandinavia, Italy, or Slovakia, or wherever.
You got me there Kfecal. I didn't notice the "i." Can't be too hard on me though considering you all look alike. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 5372.

West Columbia, SC

#16483 Jun 30, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>You got me there Kfecal. I didn't notice the "i." Can't be too hard on me though considering you all look alike. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 5372.
It's alright my little (I)mpotent little (C)lown (P)ansy2013 lol. And yeah we humans do all look alike. Ten fingers, ten toes, a brain, nervous system, lungs, self-awareness, you know, the works...lol. That self-awareness thing is quite unique and peculiar to us products of supposed evolution lol.
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16484 Jun 30, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am what is known as a Black Uncle Tom because I enunciate all of my words in the correct English and do honest work for Ford motors. I insist that all of my children speak correct English and keep their pants pulled up. I admit though, I speak ghetto when in the company of thugs and some other Blacks at Ford.
You are product of a box that someone else has created it is soft and secure. Who or whom in the origin of the first matter this is the correct one must Enunciate sorry I meant speak you deserve that copy right. Define ghetto? I insist that my children form themselves in a way that is acceptable. It is very hard to think out the box. I know I am product of the m l k offsprings. As the famous poet Miguel pinero once said A time before this there was a time before that. That is where I choose to live. A time before this.
Leon Harrison

Dayton, OH

#16485 Jun 30, 2013
KFART, either find the role model that doesn't have a mark, or shut the f up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats 9 hr Lake Carp 18
Questioning Cherry Creek Demolition (Mar '08) 9 hr Lake Carp 506
WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Federal agents raid ... (May '08) 10 hr payback 916
2014 Forum Personality Of The Year 18 hr Lake Carp 37
Erie 2 BOCES Secretary Pay 18 hr GumpNF swollen an... 3
Wallys presidential campaign slogan: pick the b... 18 hr GumpNF swollen an... 103
Happy Liefless New Year 23 hr GUMP 23
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST