The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
STEPHANIE

Port Louis, Mauritius

#15463 Apr 25, 2013
I'm very dangerous, try me!, see my photos here guys
http://www.callgirlsmauritius.com/ :)
Clint Westwood

United States

#15466 Apr 26, 2013
What is the demographic makeup of the most dangerous cities? I think we already know without even looking. Don't we?
Oinker

Alamogordo, NM

#15468 Apr 26, 2013
STEPHANIE wrote:
I bet you're a fat pig stinky skank!
Anonymous

Albany, NY

#15469 Apr 26, 2013
STEPHANIE wrote:
YUCK! I can see why your name is Olga! Nice body but you have the face of that dude who plays Napolean Dynamite!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15470 Apr 26, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>YUCK! I can see why your name is Olga! Nice body but you have the face of that dude who plays Napolean Dynamite!
I bet that HO is already worn out if you know what I mean!

Since: Apr 13

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

#15471 Apr 26, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>YUCK! I can see why your name is Olga! Nice body but you have the face of that dude who plays Napolean Dynamite!
It looks like my clone is a little jealous of that Olga.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15481 Apr 27, 2013
Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like my clone is a little jealous of that Olga.
It looks like you have the perfect method for birth control, YOUR FACE!

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

#15482 Apr 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like you have the perfect method for birth control, YOUR FACE!
Hey vvetback, I hear you're face stinks worse than my azz.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15484 Apr 27, 2013
Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey vvetback, I hear you're face stinks worse than my azz.
LMAO! Hey pecker sucker I see your face looks like my ass! LOL!

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

#15485 Apr 27, 2013
Wash Dat Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to having a stinky ass? You a nasty bi tch.
I don't like using toilet paper, so my azz does sorta stink.I used to use the towels and warsh rags, but everybody bitched about it.

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

#15486 Apr 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Hey pecker sucker I see your face looks like my ass! LOL!
Wrong vvetback, you're face stinks worse than my azz cuz you suck out Kallark and Shyteaks poop hole.
sameshytdifferen tday

United States

#15488 Apr 27, 2013
This thread is full of shushyt it's just a different day same freaking characters Rotflmao.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15491 Apr 28, 2013
Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong vvetback, you're face stinks worse than my azz cuz you suck out Kallark and Shyteaks poop hole.
I gave you the nuts ICON because you are so used to having NUTS hang off of your ugly chin!

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

#15492 Apr 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you the nuts ICON because you are so used to having NUTS hang off of your ugly chin!
Hey vvetback, the only nuts hanging off my chin are from my man, Horace and our family dog, Popsuckle.
horse ass sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#15493 Apr 28, 2013
Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey vvetback, the only nuts hanging off my chin are from my man, Horace and our family dog, Popsuckle.
You and your man are very lucky living out in the country this time of the year because you must have horses on or near a farm with a plug or two. My cousin, Horsecocking and I spend many hours sniffing and dipping our wicks in plug crotch.
I just love your mans name of Horace too.
Mr Dahmer

Canyon Country, CA

#15494 Apr 28, 2013
My son Jeffrey Dahmer did his part in taking a bite out of crime and all he got in return was a bogus conviction, prison and murdered. There's no justice for fast food service Samaritans.
horse ass sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#15495 Apr 28, 2013
Mr Dahmer wrote:
My son Jeffrey Dahmer did his part in taking a bite out of crime and all he got in return was a bogus conviction, prison and murdered. There's no justice for fast food service Samaritans.
I would have befriended Jeff before he was arrested and could have helped him in his persuit of dark meat. Some of that dark meat smells almost as good as horse ass and I bet it would be yummy on a hard roll with a little limburger and onions.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15496 Apr 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like you have the perfect method for birth control, YOUR FACE!
ROTFLMAO. bwaaaaaaaa. 5372. Damn it Jim. That there is funny I don't care who you are and if you smell like Kfart's cheap cologne.
Joe Friday

Canyon Country, CA

#15497 Apr 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I will say the skank has more balls than tits to put a fugly picture of herself like that on topix. The ugly drag queen has no shame.
kim

United States

#15498 Apr 28, 2013
I can't stand any of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr friv4school 6,466
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 6 hr Laqqque Climbers 1,203
Fleebird No Show 7 hr Laqqque Climbers 14
Ralph "Bucky" Phillips Spotted In Chatauqua County (Jul '06) 7 hr Laqqque Climbers 1,601
Racist Buffalo Bills 9 hr Lance Boyles 8
What if the USA had no blacks? 10 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 19
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? 15 hr Chris Boltz 33

Buffalo Jobs

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]