The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
11,981 - 12,000 of 18,546 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
WTH

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what.....the 88% of the world that has darker colored skin smell huh?? Sorry "kim" but you fail LOL. Your "scientific fact" only works in the realm where pigs fly and funny looking green martians plan to pick our brains....
That's in 100% of your stinky world of l\liggers K-Fart, not to mention Bubba BigLips Baboon, which is why all l\liggers and pigs smell alike. The only difference between the l\liggers and pigs are that pigs serve a much more useful purpose in this world than the l\liggers. The comparison is like night and day. Whoops, please don't be offended by my use of the word "night" on this post, l\ligger.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

WTH wrote:
<quoted text>That's in 100% of your stinky world of l\liggers K-Fart, not to mention Bubba BigLips Baboon, which is why all l\liggers and pigs smell alike. The only difference between the l\liggers and pigs are that pigs serve a much more useful purpose in this world than the l\liggers. The comparison is like night and day. Whoops, please don't be offended by my use of the word "night" on this post, l\ligger.
Nice try Adolf lol. The only real "¡\!igger" is you my friend. You think you're so smart and inventive because you found a way to get around the Topix's checks and balance system just to use that N word you love ohhh so much. You're really a punk and a loser.
Cochise

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Most shootings are by hoodies or other gangs. When I travel I will not stay in St Louis.

“Lets just keep it real”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try Adolf lol. The only real "¡\!igger" is you my friend. You think you're so smart and inventive because you found a way to get around the Topix's checks and balance system just to use that N word you love ohhh so much. You're really a punk and a loser.
I agree 100%!
They write real big hiding behind the computer screen. They feel like big men or women when they hide behind that keyboard too. It's almost comical.
Kallark27

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%! I'm a chicken shit perverted loud mouth bully, like you Kallark.
I write real big hiding behind the computer screen, like you Kallark. I feel like a big pile of shit when I hide behind my keyboard too, like you Kallark. I'm a coward at best and talk a lot of shit, like you Kallark. Like you Kallark, I'll run and hide under a rock as fast as my pedophile ass can go. I'm almost comical, like you Kallark.
Agreed.
Words Matter

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Do realize what you agreed to?

You are too stupid for words.

Now come back and say," OH, that was just sarcasm." Best not to admit stupidity even in sarcasm because in your case it is all too easy to believe.
Anonymous

Brookfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I have Idea why don't you get in the kitchen and cook up a mess of v.I.t.t.l.e.s cun-try-gurl and stay off the moonshine it's frying your brain you can't think for yourself cupcake. BWWWWWWWA
Who was asking you ass clown? Nobody cares what you think you're just a jester with down syndrome, you live to serve and entertain me, but sadly and unfortunatley for you I am no longer amused by you and your tricks, so to the dungeon you go!
Anonymous

Brookfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is probably the only response I will agree with that you have said so far asides of all your other bs.
You agree you're not into girls!LOL
InsaneClownPosse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

WTH wrote:
<quoted text>That's in 100% of your stinky world of l\liggers K-Fart, not to mention Bubba BigLips Baboon, which is why all l\liggers and pigs smell alike. The only difference between the l\liggers and pigs are that pigs serve a much more useful purpose in this world than the l\liggers. The comparison is like night and day. Whoops, please don't be offended by my use of the word "night" on this post, l\ligger.
Attention this is a public service announcement just in on channel 5372 on the W.P.W.W network this evening we will will be showing a reunion of the famous black show It's Always Midnight @ Noon oh I'm Sorry I failed to mention c00n in the Hood starring K-ART and his boyfriend dawg4-life,a couple of grumpy g.r.o.I.d.s.5372/7734 Bwwwwwwwwa Stay white stay Strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future for our children.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess, come up with something better.
Go away? Not on your miserable life. I enjoy f****** with you too much. It's not everyday I get to converse with trailer trash.
You're very entertaining!
Sit puppy sit. Am I going to have to rub your nose in your own poop to get you from crapping in the house? You are such an angry little fellow. What happened did Obama cut off some of your welfare money? Did Kafart cut off some of your sex? What's the matter little puppy?
InsaneClownPosse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Who was asking you ass clown? Nobody cares what you think you're just a jester with down syndrome, you live to serve and entertain me, but sadly and unfortunatley for you I am no longer amused by you and your tricks, so to the dungeon you go!
Hey cuntry I see you just woke up from your E.C.T treatment wasnt it just shocking you dont remember a thing do you dumb backwoods b/tch.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Words Matter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do realize what you agreed to?
You are too stupid for words.
Now come back and say," OH, that was just sarcasm." Best not to admit stupidity even in sarcasm because in your case it is all too easy to believe.
What's funny is that I didn't say that at all. You must be aware that there are copycats who love me, Dogg4life, charlie girl, and country girl soooo much that they can't help but try to smear our avatar names by posting lies and acting like complete fools. It's really pathetic. I think they hate the truth and people who use their brain sooo much that they have to silence us by using 3rd grade slander techniques.
Big Bubba

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't go away mad retard just go away!
U a white coward
POS
Big Bubba

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey cuntry I see you just woke up from your E.C.T treatment wasnt it just shocking you dont remember a thing do you dumb backwoods b/tch.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa
yo drug addicct mama might love U, but everybody else think U R a azzhole
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
U a white coward
POS
U a dumb coward POS
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
yo drug addicct mama might love U, but everybody else think U R a azzhole
I got your dumb fat mammy bent over the bed right now laying my big white pipe like there is no tomorrow. I only charge that biotch $50 for the ride. She know I don't take no food stamps either so you better get back on that corner and sell that crack for some cash punk!
InsaneClownPosse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a drug addicct and a wigger and my momma loves sucking d!k but everybody else thinks Im a azzhole
wow dude get some help check yourself in to rehab and get your momma off the street corner the toothless h00ker.Bwwwwwwwwa
Ed Schultz

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hillbilly Heaven wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! Dude, check this out. Is this you??????
http://menshealth.about.com/cs/genetics/a/mic...
LMAO, good stuff!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hillbilly Heaven wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! Dude, check this out. Is this you??????
http://menshealth.about.com/cs/genetics/a/mic...
Are you the Pho lady? You sound like it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Here you are sweetie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kala Threading & SPA Inc 3 min GUMP 2
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 8 hr Been There 268
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) 9 hr Laurie 8
Wally just can't: _____ 11 hr Life Coachiii 31
Proof tbird is shacking up 11 hr Life Coachiii 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr positronium 6,343
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 14 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••