The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14198 Mar 3, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Got me a fire and got my old fiddle
Sun comin' up I got cakes on the griddle
Life ain't nothin' but a funny, funny, riddle
Thank God I'm a country boy.
I like that. John Denver you are not!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14199 Mar 3, 2013
WPWW wrote:
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#14200 Mar 3, 2013
They have been playing this song during the "seventh inning stretch" at every Baltimore Orioles home games since the Seventies. Good tune. I like "Country Roads" or is it "Take Me Home Country Roads" better though. Tanks fo the link, my White brother.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14201 Mar 3, 2013
WPWW wrote:
They have been playing this song during the "seventh inning stretch" at every Baltimore Orioles home games since the Seventies. Good tune. I like "Country Roads" or is it "Take Me Home Country Roads" better though. Tanks fo the link, my White brother.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14202 Mar 3, 2013
WPWW wrote:
It's "got me a fine wife got me old fiddle"..........
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#14203 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
teehee. Damn, all this time I thought it was "got me a fire." teehee. Oh well, I like some of Denver's music but I never claimed to be an expert. Tanks fo the memories, White boy. Remember when you are experiencing that "Rocky Mountain High" that only an Aryan can experience, to STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG.

*In honor of of this walk down memory lane the WPWW network will be playing John Denver's classic, "Thank God I'm A Country Boy," during the seventh inning stretches of all our coverage of MLB's spring training games. Watch the "Boys of Summer" in both the Grapefruit & Cactus League games broadcast live on WPWW. Catch all Grapefruit League action on channel 5372 and watch the Cactus League games on our NEW channel 1212.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14204 Mar 3, 2013
This is the tird and final warning on the use of the registered trademark@ and copy right of 5372. You infringement on 5372 willl no longer be tolerated. No more warnings will be issued.

Can't we all just get along?

country_gurl

Sutton, MA

#14205 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
my favorite song is "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line, its a bitchin song
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#14206 Mar 3, 2013
Good tune. Did you know that Cat Stevens did "The First Cut Is The Deepest" originally. Not the best version though. Mod Rod Stewart had the best version and Linda Ronstadt had the second best version of that great song. Sheryl Crow's version was so-so. Now we at WPWW will "Pick Up The Pieces" along with the Average WHITE Band, and wish you and yours a happy and prosperous March. We at the WPWW have declared March as "White History Month" and unlike "Black History Month" we won't be showing fairy tales but REAL history. Remember White brother, Stay White, Stay Strong, And You Can't Go Wrong. 10-4, We got us a convoy.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14207 Mar 3, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Good tune. Did you know that Cat Stevens did "The First Cut Is The Deepest" originally. Not the best version though. Mod Rod Stewart had the best version and Linda Ronstadt had the second best version of that great song. Sheryl Crow's version was so-so. Now we at WPWW will "Pick Up The Pieces" along with the Average WHITE Band, and wish you and yours a happy and prosperous March. We at the WPWW have declared March as "White History Month" and unlike "Black History Month" we won't be showing fairy tales but REAL history. Remember White brother, Stay White, Stay Strong, And You Can't Go Wrong. 10-4, We got us a convoy.
Oh you mean WhiteWash History Month?? It consists of half-truths, scapegoating, LIES, entitlement delusions, hubris...you know, staples of WPWW culture. 5372...that was just for you Warrior. "Copyright 'infringement' intended." LOL
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14208 Mar 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you mean WhiteWash History Month?? It consists of half-truths, scapegoating, LIES, entitlement delusions, hubris...you know, staples of WPWW culture. 5372...that was just for you Warrior. "Copyright 'infringement' intended." LOL
Here we go again K-FECAL trying to distort the truth of history, March is white history month and if you don't like the truth tough sh!t this message was endorsed and enforced by the W.P.W.W Stay white stay strong you cant go wrong 2013 tour cleaning up America for a whiter brighter future for our children.Stay tuned to channel 5372 for hit programs all month.5372/7734 W.P.W.W 4-Life

Since: Nov 11

Opelika, AL

#14209 Mar 3, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again K-FECAL trying to distort the truth of history, March is white history month and if you don't like the truth tough sh!t this message was endorsed and enforced by the W.P.W.W Stay white stay strong you cant go wrong 2013 tour cleaning up America for a whiter brighter future for our children.Stay tuned to channel 5372 for hit programs all month.5372/7734 W.P.W.W 4-Life
Dude America is primarily about white history. I tire of white people like you with your incessant whining about black history month. Get over it. Lol if anything we blacks still got screwed because February is the shortest month of the year.
country_gurl

Sutton, MA

#14210 Mar 3, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again K-FECAL trying to distort the truth of history, March is white history month and if you don't like the truth tough sh!t this message was endorsed and enforced by the W.P.W.W Stay white stay strong you cant go wrong 2013 tour cleaning up America for a whiter brighter future for our children.Stay tuned to channel 5372 for hit programs all month.5372/7734 W.P.W.W 4-Life
this whole white v.s balck bullshit has got to stop! Its irritatting...america is never going to be a white power like you want it to. We have a black president serving his 2nd term for christ sake...black people must not be that bad if the majority of america voted for him to be elected into office TWICE. So stop with the god damn preaching, both of you. There is nothing wrong with the black race, the thugs, gangs, and trigger happy morons are the people that make cities a bad place, and you will find those people in EVERY race!!!! Blacks are no longer a minority...so stop acting like they/you are! Pull your head out off your ass, wipe the shit out of your eyes and take a clear look around you. White people seem to do more damage then anybody. Look at the guy who killed all those kids last december in sandy hook elmntry. He was WHITE. Same with that other dude who shot up at that batman premiere last july. Good luck trying to clean up america, but if you really want to make a difference start by trying to do something that affects the people who are corrupt, don't just focus on a certain race. Because the color of someone's skin doesn't define their mindset and who they are! Sure some black people own up to the stereotype of robbers/thugs and wear the title around their neck like its something to be proud of. Those are the type of people I have a problem with. But stop looking at the blacks like their all just a bunch of degenerates. The COLOR of someones SKIN does NOT define them!!!! Im a "white" girl, but my man swares im a damn mexican because im so tan! Are you going to judge me? Sure I don't care for mexicans I have never had a good experience with one, maybe their not all bad, but the ones I met were!but im still not going to preach maniacal bullshit about them ALL!!
Gulf

Moss Point, MS

#14211 Mar 3, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
I live in a small town near New Orleans & just today this little teenage black boy broke into my neighbor's car. My relative saw it today & we called the cops. 9Am in the morning, BROAD DAYLIGHT.

And they wonder why there's only ONE store in this entire part of the city. And even that one is constantly getting stolen from. They wonder why whites are moving out to the suburbs & out into the country....
Lacunda

Buffalo, NY

#14212 Mar 3, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
Im a "white" girl, but my man swares im a damn mexican because im so tan! Are you going to judge me? Sure I don't care for mexicans I have never had a good experience with one, maybe their not all bad, but the ones I met were!but im still not going to preach maniacal bullshit about them ALL!!
Your man probably just wants to fantasize that he's shagging Oprah.
Besides, A.P. Ashbourne invented a biscuit cutter on November 30, 1875.
country_gurl

Sutton, MA

#14213 Mar 3, 2013
Lacunda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your man probably just wants to fantasize that he's shagging Oprah.
Besides, A.P. Ashbourne invented a biscuit cutter on November 30, 1875.
Im not that dark!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14214 Mar 3, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>this whole white v.s balck bullshit has got to stop! Its irritatting...america is never going to be a white power like you want it to. We have a black president serving his 2nd term for christ sake...black people must not be that bad if the majority of america voted for him to be elected into office TWICE. So stop with the god damn preaching, both of you. There is nothing wrong with the black race, the thugs, gangs, and trigger happy morons are the people that make cities a bad place, and you will find those people in EVERY race!!!! Blacks are no longer a minority...so stop acting like they/you are! Pull your head out off your ass, wipe the shit out of your eyes and take a clear look around you. White people seem to do more damage then anybody. Look at the guy who killed all those kids last december in sandy hook elmntry. He was WHITE. Same with that other dude who shot up at that batman premiere last july. Good luck trying to clean up america, but if you really want to make a difference start by trying to do something that affects the people who are corrupt, don't just focus on a certain race. Because the color of someone's skin doesn't define their mindset and who they are! Sure some black people own up to the stereotype of robbers/thugs and wear the title around their neck like its something to be proud of. Those are the type of people I have a problem with. But stop looking at the blacks like their all just a bunch of degenerates. The COLOR of someones SKIN does NOT define them!!!! Im a "white" girl, but my man swares im a damn mexican because im so tan! Are you going to judge me? Sure I don't care for mexicans I have never had a good experience with one, maybe their not all bad, but the ones I met were!but im still not going to preach maniacal bullshit about them ALL!!
What are you living in a dream world oh that's right your a country girl now go slop some hogs and go cook some v.I.t.t.l.e.s for you're hillbilly family,and by the way all the chimps voted for the big o because they thought they were going to get more free entitlements that us hard working people pay for so go preach to someone that cares about those primitive primate liver lip fecal wetsuit thugs.Now next time you address me a sir clown do you hear me well did you.Stay strong stay white that's right! 5372/7734 Attention: This message was enforced by the W.P.W.W 4-Life
country_gurl

Sutton, MA

#14215 Mar 3, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>What are you living in a dream world oh that's right your a country girl now go slop some hogs and go cook some v.I.t.t.l.e.s for you're hillbilly family,and by the way all the chimps voted for the big o because they thought they were going to get more free entitlements that us hard working people pay for so go preach to someone that cares about those primitive primate liver lip fecal wetsuit thugs.Now next time you address me a sir clown do you hear me well did you.Stay strong stay white that's right! 5372/7734 Attention: This message was enforced by the W.P.W.W 4-Life
okay SIR RONALD MCDONALD. Why don't you go do something useful and serve me up some mcdoubles;)
country_gurl

Sutton, MA

#14216 Mar 3, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>What are you living in a dream world oh that's right your a country girl now go slop some hogs and go cook some v.I.t.t.l.e.s for you're hillbilly family,and by the way all the chimps voted for the big o because they thought they were going to get more free entitlements that us hard working people pay for so go preach to someone that cares about those primitive primate liver lip fecal wetsuit thugs.Now next time you address me a sir clown do you hear me well did you.Stay strong stay white that's right! 5372/7734 Attention: This message was enforced by the W.P.W.W 4-Life
The only trademark you're entitled to is the big M, maybe you should learn a thing or 2 about some home cooked meals you, you're lover Grimace, and you're kids Hamburglar, and Mayor McCheese are starting to look more wide than you are tall:)lmfao
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14217 Mar 3, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>okay SIR RONALD MCDONALD. Why don't you go do something useful and serve me up some mcdoubles;)
You look like you already had to many you got more rolls than the Pillsbury dough boy now shut your cake hole before I serve you up a nice warm glass of s.t.f.u.do you hear me well do you Rotunda.Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats 4 hr LOL 5
Genero or Demler 11 hr Buck Rohde 6
Happy Liefless New Year 11 hr GUMP 17
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 12 hr Loco Motion 1,203
I mite knot no grammer and speling but....... 14 hr tbird19482 4
Questioning Cherry Creek Demolition (Mar '08) 14 hr tbird19482 500
Why won't LIEF COACH die? 14 hr tbird19482 16
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web