The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 551)

Showing posts 11,001 - 11,020 of18,486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
a life

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

WTF are you assclowns doing, what a cluster!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why you encourage them!
Good cheap entertainment! Now get back in the game, you got some talent girl..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
I take the ronald mcdonald pusse' threats about as seriously as I would if a double arm amputee came up to me and threatened to punch me in the face!lol
You see what I mean, that's talent compared to the usual garbage these ass clowns throw out. Now let's go......

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You see what I mean, that's talent compared to the usual garbage these ass clowns throw out. Now let's go......
I hope you're taking notes. ;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're taking notes. ;)
I keep it all right here!

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Black people. Always surprising humans with their monkeyshines.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22815...
sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

TestT3
country_gurl

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Dude wrote:
Gary In. is quite scary.
you got a bunch of dumb-asses going by the name of a has-been spoof band who were a one hit wonder to a small group of people back in like the 90's, I don't find them s.c.a.r.y!
Kkk

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh?
Kkk

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Hoover Niebold wrote:
Black people. Always surprising humans with their monkeyshines.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22815...
Another fan...you love black people so much you have to make your avatar a picture of a black person. Awesome! lol
Kkk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Kkk
Kkk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Kkk
ClownZilla

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>STAND DOWN ass clown didn't your mama teach you how to talk to a lady? Everythings going to be o.k! Don't worry...now dim the lights and sodomize yourself with a balloon animal and you will feel alot better I promise...;)
Your not a lady you're a fat cake face hoe I have a position in my circus for you first off put you're make up on red nose and lips and you can be my main side show freak your name will be two ton Tessa will roll you around and dip you in flour and try to find the wet spot. Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!!! 5372/7734 Cleaning up America tour2013 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong .88/88
country_gurl

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>Your not a lady you're a fat cake face hoe I have a position in my circus for you first off put you're make up on red nose and lips and you can be my main side show freak your name will be two ton Tessa will roll you around and dip you in flour and try to find the wet spot. Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!!! 5372/7734 Cleaning up America tour2013 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong .88/88
do you like to play hide and sink;)
country_gurl

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>Your not a lady you're a fat cake face hoe I have a position in my circus for you first off put you're make up on red nose and lips and you can be my main side show freak your name will be two ton Tessa will roll you around and dip you in flour and try to find the wet spot. Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!!! 5372/7734 Cleaning up America tour2013 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong .88/88
you know what we do with fat posers like you and your gang? We'll strip you naked cover you in crisco throw you in the wrangling pen and team pen your ass. Get on our horses and lasso you and hog tie ya. You should come out it will be a good time:)
country_gurl

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Come get us ready for the rodeo ass clowns...:)
country_gurl

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

MalbaCACfudgepackers wrote:
<quoted text>bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.
Your DUMBASS SPAMalot TOPIX PAID TROLLs and MODERATORS, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, ANARCHISTs Real Indian PoonJABiSikh Muzzie IndoMauritianPONG LascarCACA, Lamerde Nibiruan HINDUSTINKs hide my ASS! game is up.
Barbaric, savage, uneducated, illiterate, scumbag, liars, fakes, deceivers, fraudsters, frauds and CACA eaters, worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN FOOK OFF back to the villages and slums of your SHITHOLE STINKCESSPOOL HINDUSSTENCH CACAMOTHERLAND.
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi, chamberpot, Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
23.6500s 146.6333e" is that your IP address?
Follow these simple instructions:
1.- Log out.
2.- Go to your registered user panel / setti<quoted text>
With "peniis" like that you be best to stay off line, sIndian.
Fixed
MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7... if there is one.
3.- If there are any preferences listed choose Unhide my location.
4.- Delete all Hometown entries.
4.- You may now log back in.
5.- Never again post from a hidden or masked location.
bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.
Your DUMBASS SPAMalot TOPIX PAID TROLLs and MODERATORS, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, ANARCHISTs Real Indian PoonJABiSikh Muzzie IndoMauritianPONG LascarCACA, Lamerde Nibiruan HINDUSTINKs hide my ASS! game is up.
Barbaric, savage, uneducated, illiterate, scumbag, liars, fakes, deceivers, fraudsters, frauds and CACA eaters, worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN FOOK OFF back to the villages and slums of your SHITHOLE STINKCESSPOOL HINDUSSTENCH CACAMOTHERLAND.
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi, chamberpot, Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
1.- Log out.
Fixed
do you feel better now?
country_gurl

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

You got so angry you had to type that book twice. Do your fingers hurt? Or was that a cut and paste!
ClownZilla

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

MalbaCACfudgepackers wrote:
<quoted text>bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.
1.- Log out.
Fixed
MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7... if there is one.
3.- If there are any preferences listed choose Unhide my location.
4.- Delete all Hometown entries.
4.- You may now log back in.
5.- Never again post from a hidden or masked location.
bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.
1.- Log out.
Fixed
I can surely understand the information your passing along Skippy the Bush Kangaroo,mate carry on you could be a special guest on the W.P.W.W network as a special commentater govenor.oi,oi,oi 7734/2013
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Next week, in honor of African American History Month, the WPWW network will present a 5 minute documentary on all the inventions the Black man has bestowed upon the world. Join us for this powerful 300-second long documentary, commercial free, as we show what the Black man has brought to the table in way of inventions. Not only did the Black man introduce the world to the all purpose "stick," but we'll show the recent "urban yufe" and their strange brews like "jenkum" and "lean" guaranteed to get you off hood rat style. Tune in to channel 5372 at 12:12 pm all next week for this powerful but very, very, short documentary titled "Wassup."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,001 - 11,020 of18,486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Advanced Marketing Direct 5 min Joe 1
Wheres Ch.4's Nalina Shapiro ? (Dec '12) 3 hr Kingfisher 12
Has LIEF Been To Utica? 4 hr Life Coach 14
what happened to Amherst?? (Jun '09) 4 hr DudeInTheBoonies 23
Metro Bus Drivers have stopped passengers from ... 6 hr blkfootblaque 2
Review: Asap Signs 13 hr Andrew G 1
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 14 hr Life Coach 1,059
•••
•••