The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,181 - 10,200 of 18,763 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The king has returned! Full of lies and plagued by mental retardation but has returned nonetheless. You bash my supposed lack of grammar and poor use of words yet you cannot seem to form a single coherent sentence that even slightly follows the rules of the English language. So I wonder who really failed reading comprehension. You have yet to show me where I misused the "big" words I employ to convey my thoughts. What's even funnier is that you are sitting in front of computer with internet access. You can look up any word with the click of a button. Apparently this concept has escaped you somehow.
Everything Kingfish said about you is true! You can not escape the facts. You are a wanna be white Erkel. Simple!
CorkyDclown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Everything Kingfish said about you is true! You can not escape the facts. You are a wanna be white Erkel. Simple!
K-Fart is a sell out wannabe white man did I say that. Bwwwwwwwwa he is a wetsuit bowling ball.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Everything Kingfish said about you is true! You can not escape the facts. You are a wanna be white Erkel. Simple!
It's funny how you and others vote his absolutely stupid posts as "agreeable" and "brilliant". You all must line up to kiss his buttocks or something.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you and others vote his absolutely stupid posts as "agreeable" and "brilliant". You all must line up to kiss his buttocks or something.
Kissing mens buttocks is the job of an over active mental midget erkel.
WPWW

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

While Kfart is "racist" to a point, he is healthy about his "racism." There is nothing wrong at all with defending your racial kinsmen up to a point. Kfart has admitted his Black kinfolks are extremely lacking in many of the rules and traits which govern a first world civilized society. But while we do criticize the Kfart, it is only natural and healthy for him to defend his race somewhat, but what I do find interesting is that Kfart will acknowledge Black aka "urban yufe" crime and other misadventures. Kfart is a rare breed in the Black race and far from being a "sellout" or a "wannabe." If you ask me, the Kfart is completely natural and normal and I wish all Blacks were like the fartmeister. Hell, I wish my beloved White brethren would grow a pair and stop trying to show nonwhites how non-rayciss they can be, because everyone can see through the phonieness and bullsheet. The differences between the White race and the Black race are more pronounced not only physically, but emotionally, intellectually, as well than the White man compared to any other race. Even Abraham Lincoln stated this, and said that Whites and Blacks would NEVER cohabit in the same society sucessfully, there are just too many differences. WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO FINALLY WAKE UP AND SEE THAT DIEVERSITY SIMPLY ISN'T NATURAL!! Homogeneous societies would benefit all races. The Browning of America & the West isn't pro-Black or pro-multiculturalism, but is nothing more than a hateful anti-White agenda orchestrated by the globalist and Zionist supremacist to bring down the White Gentile countries of the world. STOP THE HATE AND S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E.

The following message is paid for by the White Pride Worldwide foundation of America, we are committed to restoring all White lands to their founding stock. We are committed to true diversity and restoring Africa for Africans, Europe, America, Canada, Australia, for Whites, Japan for Japanese etc. White Power & White Pride in 2013!!!
5273-1212
Chief

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
yo klmart,mah mama dun reads yo poasts an sez das yall woodnt lass one day pikkin cotton or doin any real negro work.
yo woman told me you got a real small dck fo a blk man.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Chief wrote:
<quoted text>yo woman told me you got a real small dck fo a blk man.
Only the famous pecker eater PUMPKIN would say something like that! I bet your racist daddy is proud today!

CorkyDclown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
While Kfart is "racist" to a point, he is healthy about his "racism." There is nothing wrong at all with defending your racial kinsmen up to a point. Kfart has admitted his Black kinfolks are extremely lacking in many of the rules and traits which govern a first world civilized society. But while we do criticize the Kfart, it is only natural and healthy for him to defend his race somewhat, but what I do find interesting is that Kfart will acknowledge Black aka "urban yufe" crime and other misadventures. Kfart is a rare breed in the Black race and far from being a "sellout" or a "wannabe." If you ask me, the Kfart is completely natural and normal and I wish all Blacks were like the fartmeister. Hell, I wish my beloved White brethren would grow a pair and stop trying to show nonwhites how non-rayciss they can be, because everyone can see through the phonieness and bullsheet. The differences between the White race and the Black race are more pronounced not only physically, but emotionally, intellectually, as well than the White man compared to any other race. Even Abraham Lincoln stated this, and said that Whites and Blacks would NEVER cohabit in the same society sucessfully, there are just too many differences. WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO FINALLY WAKE UP AND SEE THAT DIEVERSITY SIMPLY ISN'T NATURAL!! Homogeneous societies would benefit all races. The Browning of America & the West isn't pro-Black or pro-multiculturalism, but is nothing more than a hateful anti-White agenda orchestrated by the globalist and Zionist supremacist to bring down the White Gentile countries of the world. STOP THE HATE AND S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E.
The following message is paid for by the White Pride Worldwide foundation of America, we are committed to restoring all White lands to their founding stock. We are committed to true diversity and restoring Africa for Africans, Europe, America, Canada, Australia, for Whites, Japan for Japanese etc. White Power & White Pride in 2013!!!
5273-1212
Do to network difficulties the T.N.B channel will be suspended indefinitely stay tuned for further updates or until these primates decide to act like civilized people,yo s.h.y.t.s.t.e.a.k. pull up your pants you sh!t stained fecal critter.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
Chief

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Only the famous pecker eater PUMPKIN would say something like that! I bet your racist daddy is proud today!
come on now dawg dont you fret ,I'll take good care of her I promise. when she is done cleaning the shttr and blowing me I'll send the little woman packin. Don't blame the white man ,You know how your women make good housengaz
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Chief wrote:
<quoted text>come on now dawg dont you fret ,I'll take good care of her I promise. when she is done cleaning the shttr and blowing me I'll send the little woman packin. Don't blame the white man ,You know how your women make good housengaz
You can have the fat ho. She no good no mo! I wore her out like I did yo momma. Remember when I sent that lard bucket back to you!
Chief

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Only the famous pecker eater PUMPKIN would say something like that! I bet your racist daddy is proud today!
P.S. Daddy is very proud , He told me to tell you His Great Grandfather use to own your Great Grandfather.
WPWW

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey Shyteaky, wat up dawg? Wat the hell happened to Tarbaby Jones the main philly in yo stable of hoes U pimpin' out in Dtroit? I axed sum kneegrow at work named Tyrone Green wat he thought about that hoe and the kneegrow claimed dat Tarbaby is a skrait up freaky deaky fo 200 ends. 1212/2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Chief wrote:
<quoted text>P.S. Daddy is very proud , He told me to tell you His Great Grandfather use to own your Great Grandfather.
And to think, NOW I OWN YOU! LMAO!

BWAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

WPWW

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Kingfish 2016!!!!!

White Pride Worldwide has now officially endorsed The Kingfish as its candidate for POTUS in 2016!!

The following announcement has been approved and sponsered by White Pride Worldwide 1212. Let's make the White House WHITE AGAIN. Elect Kingfish 2016!!
Emendation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
5273-1212
Stop the hate what a joke. Sock puppet make up your mind what side the fence you want to play on. White brethren would grow a pair and stop trying to show nonwhites how non-rayciss they can be, because everyone can see through the phonieness and bullsheet, you mean like yourself. Fake wigger. What's the code 5372/1212 Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwfuctard!
Emendation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
5273-1212
Apparently you never been victimized having a love one ripped from your arms. STFU FUCTARD SELL OUT CLOWN 5372/1212 code for one dum ass cracker.
Emendation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Kingfish 2016!!!!!
White Pride Worldwide has now officially endorsed The Kingfish as its candidate for POTUS in 2016!!
The following announcement has been approved and sponsered by White Pride Worldwide 1212. Let's make the White House WHITE AGAIN. Elect Kingfish 2016!!
White brethren would grow a pair and stop trying to show nonwhites how non-rayciss they can be, because everyone can see through WPWW phonieness and bullsheet. 5372/1212 fuctard call home
Emendation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

CorkyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Do to network difficulties the T.N.B channel will be suspended indefinitely stay tuned for further updates or until these primates decide to act like civilized people,yo s.h.y.t.s.t.e.a.k. pull up your pants you sh!t stained fecal critter.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
Will the real clown stand up not you WPWW sit your ass down. 5372/1212 fuctard.
Chief

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And to think, NOW I OWN YOU! LMAO!
BWAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
So how do I taste? Think about that tonight when your kissing your wife good night! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!! silly instantclownpusse tricks are for kids! You been served BEOOOOOTCH!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I can feel the love tonight. It feels like rolling around in the sack with PUMPKINS fat mother again. She can take your breath away, especially if the lard asssssssssssss lands on top! LMAO! HA!HA!HA!HA!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got Life Coach removed from this forum? 4 hr Laff Cacchh 17
Buffalo wings turn 50 with a hot and saucy fest... 11 hr Gaelic Parm wings... 1
Gerald J. - - Jerry'' Fordham 14 hr The ONE and ONLY C O 5
Jamies Junk Sale 19 hr Luke 1
We won Thu West Coast Rival 47
Fishing Report Wed -Sprocket- 13
Officials: Yolanda Bindics Was Murdered (Jul '07) Wed question 165

Search the Buffalo Forum:
•••
•••