Next Last
Not Me

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Now what?
angel of tbird

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jul 10, 2012
He has suffered several crushing defeats but he is too stupid to know he will never win. We are stuck with his worthless and uninformed babbling. He seems to borrow several lives from his 70 cats.
Seriously

Lancaster, NY

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Nope. He's gone. He has stumbled on to some other forum. He will hang ther for a while having "intelligentsi" discussions with like minded souls....
TBird, half of an ice flight.
Seriously

Lancaster, NY

#4 Jul 10, 2012
Or, have anise knife
Seriously

Lancaster, NY

#5 Jul 10, 2012
Or have anonymous knight
Liiiiifeee Cooooooach

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Jul 10, 2012
I believe he says he goes camping for several weeks every summer. He probably stays there all week pretending to be a fake Indian in the wilderness while his wife commutes to work every day until she gets old enough to also get her UAW pension.

tbird likes to brag about his "Class A" camper. I guess that means it has a toilet instead of a "bumper dumper". If tbird actually lives in the house people claim he does,the place was built in 1910 it is in a neighborhood that looks like the Fruit Belt. The place is also in his wife's name and it is assessed at $35,000. I guess if I lived there, I would also want to stay in a "Class A Camper" instead of a "Class Fruit Belt" house.

If you are wondering what a "bumper dumper" is, click this link:

http://www.bumperdumper.com/bumper2.htm

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 11, 2012
Liiiiifeee Cooooooach wrote:
I believe he says he goes camping for several weeks every summer. He probably stays there all week pretending to be a fake Indian in the wilderness while his wife commutes to work every day until she gets old enough to also get her UAW pension.
tbird likes to brag about his "Class A" camper. I guess that means it has a toilet instead of a "bumper dumper". If tbird actually lives in the house people claim he does,the place was built in 1910 it is in a neighborhood that looks like the Fruit Belt. The place is also in his wife's name and it is assessed at $35,000. I guess if I lived there, I would also want to stay in a "Class A Camper" instead of a "Class Fruit Belt" house.
If you are wondering what a "bumper dumper" is, click this link:
http://www.bumperdumper.com/bumper2.htm
One thing for sure L/C is that you could never use one.
You would tip the truck over.
Thanks to everybody on here for their concern, I have just been sitting back and watching you make fools of yourselves.
Have a nice afternoon
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jul 11, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>One thing for sure L/C is that you could never use one.
Thanks to everybody on here for their concern, I have just been sitting back and watching you make fools of yourselves.
Have a nice afternoon
I think your 70 cats are making a fool out of you by pissing all over your $35,000 house! Have a nice day! <": D
Liiiiifeee Cooooooach

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Jul 11, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>One thing for sure L/C is that you could never use one.
Have a nice afternoon
If your 800 lb "pack of derm" wife doesn't tip it over, I won't either
Liiiiifeee Cooooooach

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Jul 11, 2012
One of the nicer cribs in the Fruit Belt

http://www.trulia.com/property/3088501946-65-...
Liiiiifeee Cooooooach

Chesapeake, VA

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Here is another nice place in the fruit belt

http://maps.google.com/maps...
Not Me

Buffalo, NY

#12 Jul 11, 2012
Ha Ha

Got him!!!!!

How was happy hour today Wally?

Location hidden

#15 Mar 29, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
Hiding with neocon
NO I am just sitting back and can't stop ROFLMAO watching you morons make fools of yourselves.
Keep up the good work
YOU do it so well.
Have a nice night
Someone

Troy, MI

#16 Apr 4, 2013
Do you still go to the Blue Wall?
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#17 Apr 4, 2013
Someone wrote:
Do you still go to the Blue Wall?
No Tbird got kicked out of there a long time ago.

Location hidden

#18 Apr 4, 2013
Larry Mondello wrote:
<quoted text>No Tbird got kicked out of there a long time ago.
Sorry to tell you, I, unlike YOU and LIFE have NEVER been kicked out of anyplace.
You and some others on here have me mixed up with your idol Life Coach.
He is the one that drinks several 1.75 liters of vodka a week and goes out driving around because HE thinks he drives better when he is drunk than when he isn't.
But I have to be understanding.
I know people like you that have very low IQs can be manipulated and won't stand up and talk back to somebody you ldolize like you idolize life coach.
Have a nice night
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#19 Apr 4, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry to tell you, I, unlike YOU and LIFE have NEVER been kicked out of anyplace.
You and some others on here have me mixed up with your idol Life Coach.
He is the one that drinks several 1.75 liters of vodka a week and goes out driving around because HE thinks he drives better when he is drunk than when he isn't.
But I have to be understanding.
I know people like you that have very low IQs can be manipulated and won't stand up and talk back to somebody you ldolize like you idolize life coach.
Have a nice night
Tbird, you are full of crap, and everyone knows it. You were kicked out of the Blue Wall a LONG TIME AGO for being a sloppy, drunken mess and sexually harrassing all the women in there. Stop lie now you dum!

Location hidden

#21 Apr 4, 2013
Larry Mondello wrote:
<quoted text>Tbird, you are full of crap, and everyone knows it. You were kicked out of the Blue Wall a LONG TIME AGO for being a sloppy, drunken mess and sexually harrassing all the women in there. Stop lie now you dum!
You have learned your lessons from Life Coach very well.
You are getting almost as good at making up lies as he is.
Have a nice night little one.
Someone

Troy, MI

#23 Apr 5, 2013
So do you still go to the Blue Wall?

“I got my eye on you Tbird”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#24 Apr 6, 2013
He is still gone. He also deleted my thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr friv4school 6,466
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 3 hr Laqqque Climbers 1,203
Fleebird No Show 4 hr Laqqque Climbers 14
Ralph "Bucky" Phillips Spotted In Chatauqua County (Jul '06) 4 hr Laqqque Climbers 1,601
Racist Buffalo Bills 6 hr Lance Boyles 8
What if the USA had no blacks? 7 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 19
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Chuck 19,285

Buffalo Jobs

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]