First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Life Coach

Sweden

#29 Oct 17, 2010
Contractions_R_Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! we must have posted at the same time. Didn't see your comment.
What's a "Creeker"? Do you mean "Creeper"? LOL
No, a Creeker...From Deep Creek. They chain smoke, love deer hunting, have bad teeth, use bad grammar,live in trailer parks and knock up their sisters
Undertaker

Buffalo, NY

#30 Jun 17, 2013
Look bro the ur retard I'm sure you are out making millions and this shit show u speak of u must be talking about u living in your parents basement. Hows that job and burger king going I'm sure ur making alot of money there huh u just got schooled by a 12 year old bro don't talk shit about Frightworld
lol

Lancaster, NY

#32 Jun 17, 2013
champ wrote:
F'n animals. Time for a race war.
I couldn't agree more!
WNY

Cambridge, MA

#33 Jun 18, 2013
LOL "don't talk about frightworld"
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#34 Jun 18, 2013
You don't have to go to frightworld to get frightened, just go on the east side around Fillmore and East Ferry.
Undertaker

Buffalo, NY

#35 Jun 27, 2013
Your an idiot and u don't even know what your talking About I know the people who run this place and they happen to be very nice people unlike yourself stop talking shit about Frightworld because u don't even know what your taking about go back to your mothers basement loser
rtuuhhjj

Buffalo, NY

#37 Jun 28, 2013
U need to get a life loser nothing better to do but be some loser in ur parents basement nice way to spend yoir lofe
Zod

United States

#38 Jul 1, 2013
Kneegers ruin everything
Chet Booswahnicki

Lancaster, NY

#39 Jul 1, 2013
Zod wrote:
Kneegers ruin everything
When I see them in the suburbs, especially those big fat mammies, I love to shoot them up with paint balls.
Buffalo Willy

United States

#41 Jul 7, 2013
I went to fright world once. Scared me so bad I haven't been able to work since. Although I wasn't actually working before that. But I still get my check.
WNY

Herndon, VA

#42 Jul 8, 2013
Why does John Hannibal IV work as a lawyer for the City of Buffalo when he doesn't meet the residency requirement? Was told he lives on Grand Island. Did he get that job because he is black?
FAKE Life Coach

United States

#43 Jul 9, 2013
I used to live in Syracuse but I moved to Buffalo a few years ago.
Undertaker

North Tonawanda, NY

#44 Aug 2, 2013
F*** u all
FAKE Life Coach

Murray, KY

#45 Aug 3, 2013
Moved back to my hometown. Check out my facebook page. Don't have Frightworld here. Not too many spooks either.
Leaf Mulch

Chattanooga, TN

#46 Aug 18, 2013
October will be here before you know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr anybody anywhere 21,272
Why does the Buffalo accent sound so dumb? 17 hr USS 14
What would happen? Mon RJ Lifton 2
News USS Little Rock LCS9 Commander accepts 'key to ... Dec 9 Phil 1
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor Dec 7 scotty steiner 25
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) Dec 6 Cakethesnake 16
Only homosexual men study Library Science (Jun '17) Dec 6 Anne Harrington 82

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages