Black guy didnt save Cleveland kidnap victims

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#2 May 11, 2013
Jenna Talia wrote:
Turns out that Charles Ramsey wasnt the first person at the house to save the 3 kidnapped women. He showed up after Angel Cordero, who isnt getting the publicity because Cordero doesnt speak English well enough and isnt as flamboyant as Charles. Charles even gives this away twice in his TV interviews
- says "WE" could get into the door (it was actually Cordero who kicked in the door, not Charles)
- "I knew something was wrong when a white woman ran into a black man's arms" he is referring to Amanda Berry running into Cordero's arms (he is a black Dominican)
Other neighbors have said that Ramsey showed up after Berry was out of the house and he is just gravy training on the situation. He has a criminal past.
Berry made her 911 call across the street at Wintel Tejeda's house, not Ramsey's.
Cordero even said "The truth—who arrived here, who crossed the street, who broke the door. It was me"
Ramsey has been convicted 3x for felony domestic abuse and served time for those. He also served time for drugs, criminal tresspass and stolen property. He ALSO has an order of protection against him from his ex-wife and daughter. He didnt pay child support and is delinquent, so the state of Ohio revoked his Driver's License.
Any reward money he gets should go to pay off his back child support for his 15 yr old kid first.
In the scheme of things, does it REALLY MATTER who gets the credit as long as the women and child are freed?
Birdsofa Feather

Buffalo, NY

#3 May 12, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>In the scheme of things, does it REALLY MATTER who gets the credit as long as the women and child are freed?
Yes, it does. Credit needs to be given where credit is due. So a scumbag grandstands who doesn't deserve it,and you choose to sweep the truth under the rug? Are you kidding?

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#5 May 12, 2013
Birdsofa Feather wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does. Credit needs to be given where credit is due. So a scumbag grandstands who doesn't deserve it,and you choose to sweep the truth under the rug? Are you kidding?
Petty! In 3 months the man will become a footnote to the story. He IS NOW, but the media finds him an engaging personality.
internet cop

United States

#8 May 12, 2013
That was "we - as in "my peeps".

You've frequently called people who don't pay child support a lot worse than scum. You just want to give him a free pass because he's black.
F r e d d o

Avon, OH

#10 May 12, 2013
Hero or not, that was still a classic interview. He deserves some of the credit, but it's Amanda who deserves most of it.
Wing Tips

United States

#11 May 12, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called people who don't pay child support scum. I called women who have children out of wedlock scum
Don't bring your mother into this.
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#12 May 13, 2013
Wing Tips wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bring your mother into this.
wonderful WUNDERFUL post
GUMPnf

North Tonawanda, NY

#13 May 13, 2013
Wing Tips wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bring GUMPs wife into this.
wonderful WUNDERFUL post
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#14 May 13, 2013
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>wonderful WUNDERFUL post
Carbuncle
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#16 May 14, 2013
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>
wonderful WUNDERFUL post
CARBUNCLE eater . mmm
m good
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#17 May 14, 2013
N tonawanda poster is a herniated cyst

Since: May 13

Lancaster, NY

#18 May 17, 2013
Jenna Talia wrote:
Turns out that Charles Ramsey wasnt the first person at the house to save the 3 kidnapped women. He showed up after Angel Cordero, who isnt getting the publicity because Cordero doesnt speak English well enough and isnt as flamboyant as Charles. Charles even gives this away twice in his TV interviews
- says "WE" could get into the door (it was actually Cordero who kicked in the door, not Charles)
- "I knew something was wrong when a white woman ran into a black man's arms" he is referring to Amanda Berry running into Cordero's arms (he is a black Dominican)
Other neighbors have said that Ramsey showed up after Berry was out of the house and he is just gravy training on the situation. He has a criminal past.
Berry made her 911 call across the street at Wintel Tejeda's house, not Ramsey's.
Cordero even said "The truth—who arrived here, who crossed the street, who broke the door. It was me"
Ramsey has been convicted 3x for felony domestic abuse and served time for those. He also served time for drugs, criminal tresspass and stolen property. He ALSO has an order of protection against him from his ex-wife and daughter. He didnt pay child support and is delinquent, so the state of Ohio revoked his Driver's License.
Any reward money he gets should go to pay off his back child support for his 15 yr old kid first.
why did the cops give him credit dont you think amanda told them what happened.the hispanic community is embarrased and their looking for a hispanic hero and their disappointed that it was a black man that saved those girls and not a hispanic

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#21 May 18, 2013
Who cares?
One Fresh Boy

Tonawanda, NY

#22 May 19, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Who cares?
The Fresh Boys do. That's who!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#23 May 19, 2013
One Fresh Boy wrote:
<quoted text>The Fresh Boys do. That's who!
and?
One Fresh Boy

Tonawanda, NY

#24 May 19, 2013
FFS- wrote:
and?
"AND", what?

You asked a question AND I answered it. Is that so hard to understand?

You must be a conservative.
Purse Thief

United States

#25 May 19, 2013
That would have been stolen if she'd had one.
three dog nite

Chattanooga, TN

#26 May 23, 2013
Lief's momma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo = Detroit East 1 hr Guesser 2
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 3 hr Ibid 143
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Enya 19,893
News Ask Billboard: The Definitive List of Hit Fifth... 13 hr Lonesome Cowboy 2
It's Always Blacks Protesting Tue Segregate 18
Will the Black Population Ever Decrease in Buff... Tue Segregate 5
My local mosque smells real bad Tue Abdullah McCarthy 3
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]