mike

Horsham, PA

#1 Aug 7, 2008
Bauerle, Beach,(Pesola), Dobson....

Who's the best and worst???????
stevie

Horsham, PA

#2 Aug 7, 2008
I'm definately going with Sandy Beach. He has been around BUffalo long enough to really know what he is talking about. Bauerle is too arrogant and Dobson comes across as a blowhard.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#4 Aug 7, 2008
I listen to Beach sometimes, but they're equally obnoxious..
sig freud

Buffalo, NY

#5 Aug 8, 2008
Beach has a high pitched girly voice, and he shreiks and giggles. Bauerle is just a jerk.
Mike B

Tonawanda, NY

#6 Aug 13, 2008
Well if you ever want to know the meaning of the phrase "dottering old fool", just listen to John Zak in the early morning slot. Nice guy, but seems in his own world and "lost" a lot.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#7 Aug 14, 2008
Mike B wrote:
Well if you ever want to know the meaning of the phrase "dottering old fool", just listen to John Zak in the early morning slot. Nice guy, but seems in his own world and "lost" a lot.
You got that right..funny thing, his partner Susan Rose is younger but she has absorbed his senior tendancies..they are a perfect match.
john waters

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2008
sig freud wrote:
Beach has a high pitched girly voice, and he shreiks and giggles. Bauerle is just a jerk.
That's my Sandy. When he was still pleasingly plump, he was a stunt double for DEVINE in my wonderful naughty movies. He is a DRAG QUEEN almost without equal. Ask him for make-up tips, he/she will just chat your ear off!
immature

United States

#9 Sep 14, 2008
sandy is recieving a paycheck. given, ahem,'direction', his views, umm, no longer agree with previous ones.
baurle is the most punchable, only because, well, it's sorta indescribable.
dobson? is he still on? if so his only positive is having a decent voice. not fright, i've schooled him.
TyroneShoelaces

Buffalo, NY

#10 Sep 14, 2008
They are all a holes if you ask me. Especially that kathy, she is the worst one on there.

P.S. John Waters, please come to Buffalo! This Filthy World, baby!!
Not Mike Wallaces

Buffalo, NY

#11 Sep 17, 2008
Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right..funny thing, his partner Susan Rose is younger but she has absorbed his senior tendancies..they are a perfect match.
It's not an age thing. They've both always been like that. It's funny to listen to them interview someone. Often toward the end of the interview they ask a question which makes it obvious they haven't been listening and absorbing what the guest said so far. They have a list of questions, usually silly questions, and they keep plowing ahead. Lame.
Hangin Judge

Buffalo, NY

#12 Sep 18, 2008
Not Mike Wallaces wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an age thing. They've both always been like that. It's funny to listen to them interview someone. Often toward the end of the interview they ask a question which makes it obvious they haven't been listening and absorbing what the guest said so far. They have a list of questions, usually silly questions, and they keep plowing ahead. Lame.
That's a perfect example......sometimes it seems the two of them are in their own little world and totally unconcious as to who they are interviewing. I don't know if anyone caught the one show where the sound was on the blip and no one could apparently hear them??? But their mic was on for like 3-4 minutes and they were clueless to it. All you heard was those two going back and forth like a couple of old polacks at the Broadway Market....it was classic.
I URGE ALL TAXPAYERS

Ellsworth, ME

#13 Sep 18, 2008
If you all want to read about Tom B. Check this out http://www.illuzziletter.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are there no 'i love donald trump' yakkfests? 3 hr You Know Who 2
Do black lives really matter? 8 hr sister Pendulous ... 29
Life Coach does 100 pushups in 2 minutes 8 hr sister Pendulous ... 5
jaesea jones jason mickens? 20 hr eww 12
What's the deal with Fr. Joe Rogliano 22 hr economist 5
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Wed Norman VN 1
Attorney John Liberti arrested (Aug '10) Wed I know the victim 43

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance