looking for a very old friend

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Looking For A Old Friend

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 5, 2012
 
I moved away for a few years and lost touch with this ole man named Jesus he used to hang at the lil plaza Utica and Jefferson Email danharr@roadrunner.com
Paul Dyster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I would take the swat team with you if you plan on locating this person after hours down there...
I hate idiots

Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I believe he died about 2012 years ago
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Looking For A Old Friend wrote:
I moved away for a few years and lost touch with this ole man named Jesus he used to hang at the lil plaza Utica and Jefferson Email danharr@roadrunner.com
That's me. I still hang out on that corner posting on Topix with my i-phone

How much does your sister weigh now?
Dr Feelgood

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Looking For A Old Friend wrote:
I moved away for a few years and lost touch with this ole man named Jesus he used to hang at the lil plaza Utica and Jefferson Email danharr@roadrunner.com
Quickest way for you to find him is to drop dead......Idiot
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 6, 2012
 
I voted for ''70 cats''.
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 6, 2012
 
He is picking lettuce in the fields in Genesee County
TOO BAD

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 9, 2012
 
O i Get it with these comments/ gotta all have benefit cards // Get It well do Yaaa
phone bought benefit card

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 9, 2012
 
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
That's me. I still hang out on that corner posting on Topix with my i-phone
How much does your sister weigh now?
shes About 100 tall,blu eyes white,has a JJJJJOB
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Looking For A Old Friend wrote:
I moved away for a few years and lost touch with this ole man named Jesus he used to hang at the lil plaza Utica and Jefferson Email danharr@roadrunner.com
Did he hit you in the balloon knot

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he hit you in the balloon knot
The best part of you ran out of the balloon knot, dripped in and took root....
Cyst finder

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

TOO BAD wrote:
O i Get it with these comments/ gotta all have benefit cards // Get It well do Yaaa
Squeeze your carbuncles til they pop, GUNP.
B Top Facism Central

Groton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Looking For A Old Friend wrote:
I moved away for a few years and lost touch with this ole man named Jesus he used to hang at the lil plaza Utica and Jefferson Email danharr@roadrunner.com
Funny how all the militant freaks on this message board are so willing to assail someone just because they are looking for a person named Jesus. Amazing that there was nothing else said, but the name and the sleaze that generally post here come out of the woodwork. Based on the statistics of your post that represents at least 80 percent of the forum participants. What a waste of digital storage.
Hope you find your friend. Sorry, but I don't know that area very well.
B Top Facism Central

Groton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>The best part of you ran out of the balloon knot, dripped in and took root....
you wrote that with what appears to be the intention of a put down and screwed it up. if you need help you could try this next time "the best part of you ran down your mommas leg and your grand ma (on your fathers side) was there to lap it up" or something like that.
tbird19482

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 10, 2012
 
B Top Facism Central wrote:
<quoted text>
you wrote that with what appears to be the intention of a put down and screwed it up. if you need help you could try this next time "the best part of you ran down your mommas leg and your grand ma (on your fathers side) was there to lap it up" or something like that.
Your colon slurped up the best part of my retarted sun. It wuz a fun knight tho!

Have a nice happy hour!
B Top Facism Central

Groton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 10, 2012
 
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Your colon slurped up the best part of my retarted sun. It wuz a fun knight tho!
Have a nice happy hour!
So you are a male fanny packer. Interesting confession on your part. I for one only have relations with women so sorry to derail your fantasy.
You should try to stop living up to the stupidity that you are credited with.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 10, 2012
 
B Top Facism Central wrote:
<quoted text>
you wrote that with what appears to be the intention of a put down and screwed it up. if you need help you could try this next time "the best part of you ran down your mommas leg and your grand ma (on your fathers side) was there to lap it up" or something like that.
I wrote exactly what I meant. Some people are the product of anal gone wrong.
B Top Facism Central

Groton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 11, 2012
 
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>I wrote exactly what I meant. Some people are the product of anal gone wrong.
Ok. Thanks for the clarification. I forgot that he was the product of a conjugal visit that his momma paid when she worked at the Attica cafeteria.
nope i be a Women

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 23, 2012
 
B Top Facism Central wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a male fanny packer. Interesting confession on your part. I for one only have relations with women so sorry to derail your fantasy.
You should try to stop living up to the stupidity that you are credited with.
iam a women/ ooooooooooooo //letz see yeap/// i am
Cyst Boom Bah

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 23, 2012
 
nope i be a Women wrote:
<quoted text>iam a women/ ooooooooooooo //letz see yeap/// i am
Found you, GUMP.
See a dermatologist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 17,703
M & T Bank 1 hr Argyle Sox 4
Don " NO NECK " Paul is a real piece of work (Sep '12) 1 hr Arnold Stang 644
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? 1 hr Grunt For Joy 3
Discounted Buffalo REPO Homes with EZ Financing 1 hr Cheap Buffalo Lief 2
Will tbird file his taxes on time 2 hr Lifee Koach 9
I am in West Seneca 2 hr Lifee Koach 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••