Thanks for exposing who this Life Coa...

Thanks for exposing who this Life Coach truly is

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#1 Jul 8, 2010
I enjoyed your Buffalo Topix site today exposing, and educating me about the 'Life Coach.'

I bet real estate values in the greater Buffalo area would skyrocket if this bum would move away.

What I have learned is this: Coach Life is a FRAUD. Not only here, but every place he posts at.

Thanks again.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#3 Jul 8, 2010
Lief Coach wrote:
<quoted text>82% of the life coaches on here are impostors. Are you SURE you want to continue this?
Any proof to back this claim?
MYOB

Netherlands

#4 Jul 8, 2010
You are just now figuring out that Life Coach is a "fraud", Jimbob? Really?
He told you himself he was a troll months ago and it just now dawned on you? Are you that dense?

Of course he is a troll. Trolls deceive people, sucker them, get a rise out of them, and basically make fools out of everybody just for the laughs.

You also couldn't figure out that you were being trolled by Life Coach impostors.
I still don't think you realize that you've been played. Lief Coach nearly caused you to have a nervous breakdown. It's hilarious that you take this site so seriously, but lighten up before you have a stroke.

Life Coach is a "character", not a real person. Now don't you feel like a moron (more so than usual)?
Sucker.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#5 Jul 8, 2010
MYOB wrote:
You are just now figuring out that Life Coach is a "fraud", Jimbob? Really?
He told you himself he was a troll months ago and it just now dawned on you? Are you that dense?
Of course he is a troll. Trolls deceive people, sucker them, get a rise out of them, and basically make fools out of everybody just for the laughs.
You also couldn't figure out that you were being trolled by Life Coach impostors.
I still don't think you realize that you've been played. Lief Coach nearly caused you to have a nervous breakdown. It's hilarious that you take this site so seriously, but lighten up before you have a stroke.
Life Coach is a "character", not a real person. Now don't you feel like a moron (more so than usual)?
Sucker.
Got the proxy changer out do ya?

Scared? Not hardly. Concerned, a little, but I was prepared in case.

He never told me he was a troll you moron.

How the hell can anyone tell who is who when they are new to you on a forum? You can't.

Perhaps you need a frontal lobotomy.

I know you do coach.
MYOB

Netherlands

#6 Jul 8, 2010
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Got the proxy changer out do ya?
Scared? Not hardly. Concerned, a little, but I was prepared in case.
He never told me he was a troll you moron.
How the hell can anyone tell who is who when they are new to you on a forum? You can't.
Perhaps you need a frontal lobotomy.
I know you do coach.
Funny how you point out my "proxy", while your "hidden location" is showing. LMAO

Sucker.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#8 Jul 8, 2010
MYOB wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you point out my "proxy", while your "hidden location" is showing. LMAO
Sucker.
I do not hide behind other user names coach.

All on here knows where I am from.

If they want to know, all they have to do is ask, and I will tell them gladly.

Unlike you, I have nothing to hide.
Skillet

AOL

#9 Jul 8, 2010
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not hide behind other user names coach.
All on here knows where I am from.
If they want to know, all they have to do is ask, and I will tell them gladly.
Unlike you, I have nothing to hide.
Dam its fourth and long, punt already.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#10 Jul 9, 2010
Skillet wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam its fourth and long, punt already.
No, the game is over.

You lost by lack of ability, and intellectual skill.

Do not write me again Coach.

The game is officially over, as I stated in my first sentence.
tbird19482s Sun

Tonawanda, NY

#11 Jul 9, 2010
Jimmy Rants wrote:
I do not hide behind other user names coach.
All on here knows where I am from.
If they want to know, all they have to do is ask, and I will tell them gladly.
Unlike you, I have nothing to hide.
Wutts ure reel naym and ware doo ewe lyv?

Mi fahter thynks ewe iz a dumm Polack and a moran.
SUBURBAN SNOOP

Lancaster, NY

#12 Jul 9, 2010
tbird19482s Sun wrote:
<quoted text>Wutts ure reel naym and ware doo ewe lyv?
Mi fahter thynks ewe iz a dumm Polack and a moran.
Did you load all your stuff for the trip to Newfane yet???
noseyneighbor

United States

#14 Jul 9, 2010
Lief Coach wrote:
<quoted text>How many times are you going to say that? Now continue to worship me. ROFL!
Coach, EYE <3 You!
play by play

Buffalo, NY

#15 Jul 9, 2010
Lief Coach wrote:
<quoted text>How many times are you going to say that? Now continue to worship me. ROFL!
ROFL = HA HA

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 9, 2010
Lief Coach wrote:
<quoted text>How many times are you going to say that? Now continue to worship me. ROFL!
OH!!!!! I see you still are claiming to be GOD.
Well when you are rotting in HADES for telling everybody that you are GOD and to worship you.
None of us will be shedding even one tear.
MAY the REAL GOD take pity on your soul.
Newsflash

Netherlands

#17 Jul 9, 2010
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not hide behind other user names coach.
All on here knows where I am from.
If they want to know, all they have to do is ask, and I will tell them gladly.
Unlike you, I have nothing to hide.
The sad part is, nobody wants to "know" you Jimmy. They just enjoy making a fool of you.
Life Coach

AOL

#18 Jul 9, 2010
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>OH!!!!! I see you still are claiming to be GOD.
Well when you are rotting in HADES for telling everybody that you are GOD and to worship you.
None of us will be shedding even one tear.
MAY the REAL GOD take pity on your soul.
Walter, are you even more retarded than you son?

All of the diaper Life Coaches are IMPOSTORS

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 10, 2010
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Walter, are you even more retarded than you son?
All of the diaper Life Coaches are IMPOSTORS
So you are saying that YOU are the one true GOD?
I thought you were Catholic?
I guess not a very good one .
Weren't you tought in your Catholic school that there is only one GOD?
I guess you were to busy starting trouble just like you do now.
Have a nice day

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#20 Jul 10, 2010
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying that YOU are the one true GOD?
I thought you were Catholic?
I guess not a very good one .
Weren't you tought in your Catholic school that there is only one GOD?
I guess you were to busy starting trouble just like you do now.
Have a nice day
Correction that should be taught not tought in your Catholic school.

Grammar Peeps

Lancaster, NY

#21 Jul 10, 2010
I can't help myself.
Too busy, not "to" busy.
Sorry. I know. I should stop.
Life Coach

AOL

#22 Jul 10, 2010
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying that YOU are the one true GOD?
I thought you were Catholic?
I guess not a very good one .
Weren't you tought in your Catholic school that there is only one GOD?
I guess you were to busy starting trouble just like you do now.
Have a nice day
Walter, READ MY LIPS...

That was written by a REGISTERED FAKE LIFE COACH-the kind with the diaper picture. Not me

Now go, curl up in your little confused Protestant world and visit with your second wife who owns all of the rental property

She is also probably the registered owner of your F-150, and that is why you say you don't "own" an F-150, but you really drive one around all the time
Life Coach

AOL

#23 Jul 10, 2010
Grammar Peeps wrote:
I can't help myself.
Too busy, not "to" busy.
Sorry. I know. I should stop.
Lighten up. That could have been a typo. Sit back and wait for a real TBirdism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Skype Fun (Aug '15) 1 hr freshmanbottom98 36
Philip Litten 1 hr test 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Thomas 7233 20,965
Only homosexual men study Library Science Thu Marti 37
Do asians think all white people look alike?? (Feb '09) Tue Lin Kim 162
Is Buffalo A Racist City? Jul 18 lol 25
Left-Handers and Rh Negative, Connection ??? (Feb '12) Jul 17 Melanie 4

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages