They Were Forced To Work As Sex Slaves

They Were Forced To Work As Sex Slaves

There are 126 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Dec 10, 2007, titled They Were Forced To Work As Sex Slaves. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The U.S. Attorney's office says four North Tonawanda residents forced young Asian women to work as prostitutes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

heather needs punishment

Buffalo, NY

#121 Dec 17, 2007
heather wrote:
oh my god, i am so sick of "victims". if. one. was. here. illegally. SEND HER BACK! send the rest of them to prison if they knew what they were doing was wrong, the ones who didn't to a psych ward, the perpetrators to prison and lets go back to the michael vick drama.
heather wrote:
oh my god, i am so sick of "victims". if. one. was. here. illegally. SEND HER BACK! send the rest of them to prison if they knew what they were doing was wrong, the ones who didn't to a psych ward, the perpetrators to prison and lets go back to the michael vick drama.
They will be deported after they testifuy agains the people OUR government wants to convict and put in jail.
Are you a poor reader? Maybe we should send YOU for some reading lessons.
And just because you become sick of a word does not mean that word never has any accurate meaning any more.
The world does not revolve around what you are sick of at any given moment.
TNG cannot read either

Buffalo, NY

#122 Dec 17, 2007
TNG wrote:
OK here's the deal to become a legally illegal alien.
1)find some to "traffic "you
2)get caught
3)get tagged as "trafficed" and become legal
Oh yeah by the way stories like this make good copy(vague and little actual substance)
One of the places busted was a massage parlor on the corner of Williams Rd. and River Rd. Wheatfield.It was right next door to Sandy's a family restaurant,the place had a sign in the window something to the tune of 'men only please',i know because i had to go take a look up close as i didn't believe my eyes a men only massage parlor.A month after i seen this they got busted.
Oh and yes i am from and live in NT and have all my life.
Nowhere except in your imagination does it say they become legal. In fact it says "deported".
Did you learn reading in Buffalo Public Schools?
BYRON BROWN

Buffalo, NY

#123 Dec 17, 2007
IM JUST UPSET THAT I KEEP SEEING THESE STORIES ON THE NEWS - WHEN AM I GOING TO GET MY BREAK AND FIND ONE OF THESE SEX SHOPS AND HAVE SUM FUN BEFORE THEY GET CAUGHT..... I ALWAYS MISS OUT ON ALL THE GOOD THINGS!!!
Real world

Olean, NY

#125 Dec 17, 2007
I STILL LOVE THEIR TOES!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING BETTER THAN HIGH HEELS!!!!!
smart cookie

Buffalo, NY

#126 Dec 17, 2007
mkm wrote:
<quoted text>
They paid to get into this country,therefore they knew it was illegal to be here. How long did they wait before they reported the offense that was being committed on them. Maybe they can't speak the language but they know right from wrong.
They are being deported. What more do you want done to them? Death penalty as punsihment for failure to risk their lives to run to the police? Torture, what? Spell it out.
smart cookie

Buffalo, NY

#127 Dec 17, 2007
BYRON BROWN wrote:
IM JUST UPSET THAT I KEEP SEEING THESE STORIES ON THE NEWS - WHEN AM I GOING TO GET MY BREAK AND FIND ONE OF THESE SEX SHOPS AND HAVE SUM FUN BEFORE THEY GET CAUGHT..... I ALWAYS MISS OUT ON ALL THE GOOD THINGS!!!
Find one??? How can you not find one? Drive around or read Artvoice for the big ads.

And hey - WGRZ - how come no report on Artvoice newspaper making a big financial killing off of advertising for these human traffickers all these years???
Real world

Olean, NY

#128 Dec 18, 2007
People, here is the reality....

I STILL LOVE THEIR TOES!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN HIGH HEELS!!!!!

BARE FEET, LUV THEM!!!!!!!!!!
Balls Blue

Biddeford, ME

#129 Dec 21, 2007
They did do a wonderful job
ronniesafag

Middlesex, NY

#130 Dec 22, 2007
yes they were good
whatthef

Middlesex, NY

#131 Dec 23, 2007
yum yum
pissed

Buffalo, NY

#132 Dec 24, 2007
the big thing here is there are police and at least one judge involved if they dont hold them responsible f it all, and f channel 2 for the vapid reporting, we want names
boner

United States

#133 Dec 25, 2007
veery nice i like ,i like
why not

Middlesex, NY

#134 Dec 25, 2007
well whats next?
alan

Buffalo, NY

#135 Jan 4, 2008
Denise wrote:
What is wrong with everyone? You're putting the focus and all the blame on what appears to be under-age girls, smuggled across the border so that our Western NY cops (pigs), judges and God knows who else can get their rocks off? These animals had it in their power to make a huge bust and possibly return these illegally smuggled girls to their families and to arrest these business owners. Instead, they look the other way in exchange for discounted service.
If you seriously believe that the fault lies with these illegally smuggled girls, or the business owner for that matter; then this Christmas, you should ask for a moral compass.
I would have to say that we should focus on political corruption!!! That is what makes all this and MORE!!! possable.First of all the erie county sherrifs dept and the buffalo police dept. is one of the most corrupt police departments in ny.FACT the gail wolfer story they made a move out of it.where and erie county sherrif was hired by james langendorfer to kill 2 people in sardinia ny.FACT the erie county sherrifs dept and the buffalo police dept were invoved with pete hallis and the big cocain bust in chautaqua county.FACT that the erie county sherrifs dept had taken money from me and harrassed me for years and nothing ever happened to them nor was my money ever returned when i went to internal affairs.The police are out of control and nobody is doing anything about it.i went to the media several different ones and nobody would even talk to me.I have more proof than anyone could ever imagine but yet the media is scared.I think every one in america is scared of the police.There was a time when people had a lot of respect for a police officer.All the media has to do is take a real poll from working middle class and poor people to find out the truth but they are COWARDS becase they too are affraid of the pollitical nightmare they will be facing.And that right there proves how high the corruption go's.But don't just take my word for it ask other people out there.I think the media's do not remember us real people anymore they to want to go where the money is.NOT FOLLOW THE TRUTH.The fact of the matter is everybody want's to be rich and have everything they could possably want. But if you really think about it are they really happy.The most valuable thing in this world is a good hart and soul.Money you can't take with you when you leave this short life but hart and soul will be with you forever.
OMG

Rochester, NY

#136 Jan 6, 2008
It's been a month now and this got swept under the rug real quick!

No follow up Channel 2?
Bob_O

Buffalo, NY

#137 Jan 6, 2008
Yeah 2 On OUr Side, whatever became of these illegals in our community? Did they send them back or are us the taxpeayers taking care of them?
Jay

Eden, NY

#140 Jan 30, 2008
I would have to say that we should focus on political corruption!!! That is what makes all this and MORE!!! possable.First of all the erie county sherrifs dept and the buffalo police dept. is one of the most corrupt police departments in ny.FACT the gail wolfer story they made a move out of it.where and erie county sherrif was hired by james l "Roundhead" langendorfer to kill 2 people in sardinia ny.FACT the erie county sherrifs dept and the buffalo police dept were invoved with pete hallis and the big cocain bust in chautaqua county.FACT that the erie county sherrifs dept had taken money from me and harrassed me for years and nothing ever happened to them nor was my money ever returned when i went to internal affairs.The police are out of control and nobody is doing anything about it.i went to the media several different ones and nobody would even talk to me.I have more proof than anyone could ever imagine but yet the media is scared.I think every one in america is scared of the police.There was a time when people had a lot of respect for a police officer.All the media has to do is take a real poll from working middle class and poor people to find out the truth but they are COWARDS becase they too are affraid of the pollitical nightmare they will be facing.And that right there proves how high the corruption go's.But don't just take my word for it ask other people out there.I think the media's do not remember us real people anymore they to want to go where the money is.NOT FOLLOW THE TRUTH.The fact of the matter is everybody want's to be rich and have everything they could possably want. But if you really think about it are they really happy.The most valuable thing in this world is a good hart and soul.Money you can't take with you when
Cookie

Buffalo, NY

#141 Feb 1, 2008
Regarding the Gail Wolfer story, Cutner might have been in the mounted police unit, but one person does not make the entire department corrupt.
Cutner is in jail so there was no coverup.
Jay

Eden, NY

#142 Feb 2, 2008
Cookie wrote:
Regarding the Gail Wolfer story, Cutner might have been in the mounted police unit, but one person does not make the entire department corrupt.
Cutner is in jail so there was no coverup.
Langendorfer made a deal that should have never been made and he (Langendorfer) got off with a slap on the wrist, Langendorfer should have gone down with Cutner, instead Langendorfer continues to roll back odometers, polish turd used cars selling on unsuspecting people, sell stolen goods and deal one step "above" the law while the cops look the other way. He was on the peoples court on monday the 28th of Jan/'08 for a RV rental scam and was busted by the judge. James Lyle Langendorfer has a license to cheat and steal.
mitch

Fredonia, NY

#143 Feb 21, 2008
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Langendorfer made a deal that should have never been made and he (Langendorfer) got off with a slap on the wrist, Langendorfer should have gone down with Cutner, instead Langendorfer continues to roll back odometers, polish turd used cars selling on unsuspecting people, sell stolen goods and deal one step "above" the law while the cops look the other way. He was on the peoples court on monday the 28th of Jan/'08 for a RV rental scam and was busted by the judge. James Lyle Langendorfer has a license to cheat and steal.
Please go to a Fredonia Forum, Sheridan Swinger Club and tell them about Langendorfer. He owns the Badd Kitty Club, a swingers club in Sheridan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuba's Vietnam War Involvement 2 hr The Reeel Hae Kneww 18
Priest not guilty of fellatio in Church 22 hr operation greylord 4
The holy time of Ramadan has started Fri Buck Rohde 12
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) Fri uncle buck 81
Chris Romanowski Empire Liquidators 1791 Fillmo... Jun 22 Brent 10
Ghetto assed names Jun 22 Sassyiam56 44
Wheres Ch.4's Nalina Shapiro ? (Dec '12) Jun 21 Kinky Fiebelkorn 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages