Bag$ of Money Tobias Boyland Captured

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2014
Elijah

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 17, 2011
You cannot make this up. Was caught outside a Red Roof Inn near Pittsburgh by Federal Marshalls. If you are on the lam, certainly could of thought of a better location in a more secluded area. The Red Roof Inn ? Really ? Hope it was worth the couple extra months of freedom.

Lastly, how about the Bail Bondsman who fronted Bags the $250000 and lost it all? Should of contacted Dog the Bounty Hunter.What's the Bondsman got now? Liens on his homes in the ghetto ?
harold

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Mar 17, 2011
wow
Penman

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Mar 18, 2011
ok . sure.
Tony

Ashburn, VA

#4 Mar 19, 2011
I knew this dummy from a long time ago. He was a bad egg from the get go.
Judge Brown

Lockport, NY

#7 Mar 19, 2011
What about Apellate Judge Sam Green letting him go in the first place. Green should have known better since his nephew was the very violent notorious Sly Green...but then again blood runs the same way....a reason we need to have the media give us the scoop on everyone of the extremely long termed judicial products sitting with robes ,all of whom are from some political influence and purchased choices of the worst tainted political environment outside of NYC ,anyone see a big problem here?
condser

Cleveland, OH

#8 May 24, 2011
his business in downtown cleveland, the superior building and in the leader building across the street they are still in operation.
brookewills

Troy, NY

#9 Aug 29, 2012
Well the man that gave him the bail money im 11 and bags of money is my uncle and my daddys best friend!! So dont talk about him or my daddy
brookewills

Troy, NY

#10 Aug 29, 2012
And bags of money daugther heaven boyland my cuz is going to commet to that to as well as me so shut up with all that crap people.
brookewills

Troy, NY

#11 Aug 29, 2012
My dad name is shotcaller
Heaven Boyland

Troy, NY

#12 Aug 29, 2012
Bags of money is my dad im am 9 so dont talk about my dad like that
who was talking about my dad and that shotcaller is my uncle like that and my cousin is brooke wills
GWD

Bronx, NY

#13 Jun 19, 2014
I grew up with guy in elementry and high school he was a good guy. Im really shocked to see what happen to his life. wow !! you never now how ppl lives are going to turn out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Truthforthought 18,871
Judge O'donnell (Apr '09) 4 hr Super Secret Hider 23
Obscene / Vulgar posts 4 hr Super Secret Hider 27
Hippodrome Pool Hall 6 hr Leo Cudney 7
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? 8 hr Edgewood 25
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) 10 hr Sorry 2,985
Old Mayah Brawn Had a City 11 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 6
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000