hippie john

Tonawanda, NY

#53 Jan 28, 2014
christa i have contaced paul her will contact you what is your email address
dumas

Henderson, NV

#56 Mar 8, 2014
KELLY wrote:
You little shit, I don't give a flying f**k about your stupid little internet rules
all caps is just that it is not shouting, did the volume on your monitor go? I didn;t think so, was your little ego hurt, too bad So piss off! And maybe get a damn life!
Obviously you do give a Flying F..hahahaha...
You obeyed his orders like the punk biotch you are !
danny hwah

Buffalo, NY

#57 Apr 14, 2014
I don't rember it as an "or else" at all. I remember getting offered a chance to be HA and both clubs being very close, having members from both sides in each club. HA Buffalo said we are asking because the big guys want us to. I rember only about five or six Ha and a whole bunch of RBMC.
KELLY

Grand Island, NY

#58 Apr 14, 2014
THE PROBLEM DANNY IS THAT WHEN A ONE PERCENT CLUB ASKS ANOTHER CLUB TO "PATCH OVER" THE NAME OF THAT CLUB AND ALL THE PROPERTY OF THAT CLUB ARE GIVEN OVER, AND THE HA IN THIS CASE ALREADY KNEW WHICH MEMBERS THEY WOULD KEEP AND WHICH WOULD BE GONE IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS! THE ROARING ANGELS AND THE RARE BREED KNEW THAT.
Lifee Koach

Bowie, MD

#59 Apr 15, 2014
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
So when are the rest of you children going to dress like human beings, put mufflers on your motorcycles, take showers and support your children?
Outstanding post
danny hwah

Buffalo, NY

#62 Apr 15, 2014
Kelly we made the right move. RBMC stayed the best club for some forty years. Except for one short bump in the road corrected by Hungry. How you been bro?
danny hwah

Buffalo, NY

#64 Apr 19, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>This reply is ment for "old timer"
Thank you. I see how it's done!
danny

Buffalo, NY

#65 May 29, 2014
KELLY wrote:
THE PROBLEM DANNY IS THAT WHEN A ONE PERCENT CLUB ASKS ANOTHER CLUB TO "PATCH OVER" THE NAME OF THAT CLUB AND ALL THE PROPERTY OF THAT CLUB ARE GIVEN OVER, AND THE HA IN THIS CASE ALREADY KNEW WHICH MEMBERS THEY WOULD KEEP AND WHICH WOULD BE GONE IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS! THE ROARING ANGELS AND THE RARE BREED KNEW THAT.
How have you been bro?
Tom

Saitama, Japan

#67 Aug 9, 2014
Any info on Eddie Bass from Buffalo HA?
ftw

Norwood, NC

#68 Aug 12, 2014
danny hwah wrote:
Kelly we made the right move. RBMC stayed the best club for some forty years. Except for one short bump in the road corrected by Hungry. How you been bro?
He was also part of some problems that happened in the late 80's and early 90's. But in all yes he was a good president as was Jr.
ftw

Norwood, NC

#69 Aug 12, 2014
By the way for anyone who was not in the club and talking shit, you have know idea of the lifestyle, fun and the parting you missed out on. Your just a bunch of jealous b****** that thought you were living a full life.
KELLY

Grand Island, NY

#71 Aug 14, 2014
Buffalo BarFly wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick?
How is that gap-toothed woman of yours?
THE VETTE TURNED INTO A K CAR!
Grubby

North Tonawanda, NY

#74 Feb 18, 2015
i was there as a member of the RAMC
BIGAL

La Mesa, CA

#75 Jun 5, 2015
IN THE 1960'S THE RA HUNG OUT AT THE OLYMPIC VILLAGE ON GENESSE ST ACROSSFROM WESTIINGHOUSE IN CHEEKTOWAGA. THE PRESIDENT AT THAT TIME WAS A GUY NAMED MIKE WEBER. I SWEAR THE GUY HAD 20 INCH BICEPS. THE OWNER OF THE O.V. WAS DICK CORTWRIGHT AND WAS SAID TO BE THE TOUGHEST GUY IN THE JOINT. HE WAS ALSO ON THE 1960 U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM.
King Fish

Moretown, VT

#77 Sep 20, 2015
Jimmy Evoy of the Wellsville Coven was my idol in 1970 .As a 17 year old wanna be biker in Andover, NY with my sub par Triumph 500. The Coven guys still helped this young punk get parts for his bike and gave him all kinds of Fatherly advice that bore fruit. Since I didn't have a Dad I took a lot of what they said to heart. Like don't trust those establishment S.O.B.s. I remember the day in '71 when after crashing and breaking my ankle after a Saturday night party at 'Down by the Station' a bar in Hornell I road my bike to the ER next morning to Wellsville side saddle. All went smooth until the nurses wheeled me out after the cast was put on to my 'ride'. You can't do this, they screamed when they saw my chopper. FU! I kick started with my left arm and the horrified nurses ran back out with orderlies to catch this crazy man as I tucked my crutches under my butt and roared out of the parking lot! There were 5 of them running after me! Thanks to Jimmy I am still a free man!
old rider

Englewood, FL

#78 Sep 27, 2015
I believe junior grinner. Was pres. Of roaring angels then became rare breed in bflo. Had to change name from roaring angels to rare breed because hells. Angels sent representative from California to say only that mc group c o u d use the name angels.
old rider

Englewood, FL

#79 Sep 27, 2015
old timer wrote:
trying to find out about them.when they started in buffalo how many members?when did they end?and why
Roaring angels pre d ident was jr.grinner.used to have some meetings in my basement had to change name to rare breed only hells. Angels could use angels in their name.too many tears to know how many were in club I know a lot v of the names we hung around with
old rider

Englewood, FL

#80 Nov 7, 2015
I am from when the roaring angels were and hells angels representative came up and said can't use name so that is why i believe maybe 1965 roaring angels changed to rare breed.with president jr.griner. also me.bers mike weber husband st that time butch msyeski. Had their meetings in my basement. Previously my x husband belonged to road vultures d o i go back a long time
old rider

Englewood, FL

#81 Nov 7, 2015
Buffalo BarFly wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are aware of the reason, Mr/Ms No name.
Yes guess right i just remember nr.snd mike weber and bob foster so many years ago forgot about denny mc knight.
danny hwah

Buffalo, NY

#82 Nov 17, 2015
BIGAL wrote:
IN THE 1960'S THE RA HUNG OUT AT THE OLYMPIC VILLAGE ON GENESSE ST ACROSSFROM WESTIINGHOUSE IN CHEEKTOWAGA. THE PRESIDENT AT THAT TIME WAS A GUY NAMED MIKE WEBER. I SWEAR THE GUY HAD 20 INCH BICEPS. THE OWNER OF THE O.V. WAS DICK CORTWRIGHT AND WAS SAID TO BE THE TOUGHEST GUY IN THE JOINT. HE WAS ALSO ON THE 1960 U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM.
Mike Weber was never president (God rest his soul) but was a great guy and a good friend to everyone. Jr Griner was the president of the RA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Asians think all LIEF COACHES look alike? 8 hr Major Nadal Hassan 8
Wheres Ch.4's Nalina Shapiro ? (Dec '12) 12 hr lol 20
Ghetto assed names 13 hr Abdullah McCarthy 47
News Jamestown Man Indicted In Conspiracy To Distrib... Tue Hmmm 1
News Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars (Feb '09) Tue The truth 201
Chris Romanowski Empire Liquidators 1791 Fillmo... Tue Jordan 11
jaesea jones jason mickens? Mon Kilhoffer Street ... 10

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance