looking for info. on roaring angels mc
Hippie John RBMC 70 to 72

Tonawanda, NY

#28 May 8, 2013
also a club called the renegades. jumped 4 members of the rare breed at Granny goodness on hertal ave back in 1971,
Me , Kelly benny, and hungry got our ass kicked,by at least 15 renegades. never did find out the reason why, i think maybe it was over some low life chic, benny had 2 broken jaws, kelly had one broken jaw, hungry broken hand and me 3 broken ribs, dislocalted shoulder and busted nose.

3 weeks later the renegades walked into a bar on main st called shanes log cabin, and we } RBMC} took them all out, beat every last on of them to a messy pulp.
1 week after that they wanted to patch over to us {RBMC} we refused, them , after that that they ceased to exist as a club, that night at granny goodness would also be the night i met one of my true loves,
i know more history about the mc club scent back then if anyone is interested
Hippie John RBMC 70 to 72

Tonawanda, NY

#30 May 8, 2013
One Fresh Boy wrote:
<quoted text>The Tonawanda 'Fresh Boys' wouldn't be afraid to say anything to any one (or all) of your faces.
LOL thats funny
Paul hamc buffalo retired

Phoenix, AZ

#31 May 9, 2013
One Fresh Boy wrote:
<quoted text>The Tonawanda 'Fresh Boys' wouldn't be afraid to say anything to any one (or all) of your faces.
%#@ you Fresh Boys and your mama's!
Paul hamc buffalo retired

Phoenix, AZ

#32 May 9, 2013
Hippie John RBMC 70 to 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL thats funny
John, that's not only funny, it's hilarious!
Christa

Buffalo, NY

#34 Dec 16, 2013
Paul hamc buffalo retired wrote:
The name roaring angels was changed in 1969 to the rare breed after the president of the buffalo Hells Angels chapter Denny Mcknight gave the Roaring Angels in the back room of a bar on Bailey ave an ultimatum to change there name or face the consequences. Denny's reasoning was that there were no other angels but hells Angels that could where the patch, along with the death head. I know because I was there at the bar that night when it happened, which motivated me
to prospect for HAMC and become a member and ultimately president.
Hi there. I am Denny McKnight's niece, my father was Woody McKnight. Do you have an e-mail address so that I can ask you about my Uncle?
Christa

Buffalo, NY

#35 Dec 16, 2013
<quoted text>
%#@ you Fresh Boys and your mama's!
Paul, it's too complicated to get into, but Denny has an adult child who would love to hear some stories. So would it! Thank you.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#38 Dec 18, 2013
Christa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there. I am Denny McKnight's niece, my father was Woody McKnight. Do you have an e-mail address so that I can ask you about my Uncle?
Is Renata your mother?
Lance Boyles

Germany

#39 Dec 18, 2013
Hey BarFly...is Wayne your brother?

Buffalo, NY

#40 Dec 18, 2013
Lance Boyles wrote:
Hey BarFly...is Wayne your brother?
No.
Lance Boyles

Germany

#41 Dec 19, 2013
I mistook you for Greg W.

Buffalo, NY

#42 Dec 22, 2013
Lance Boyles wrote:
I mistook you for Greg W.
Do I look like Webster?
Lance Boyles

Germany

#43 Dec 22, 2013
Buffalo BarFly wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I look like Webster?
Who do you look like?
KELLY

New York, NY

#45 Jan 15, 2014
Denny's reasoning was that there were no other angels but hells Angels that could where the patch, along with the death head.

NOT QUITE PAUL THE FACT IS THAT THE HA HAD THAT POLICY BEFORE THERE WAS A BFLO CHAPTER, THEY ALSO DO NOT ALLOW OTHER CLUBS TO HAVE RED LETTERS ON WHITE ROCKERS, OR ANGEL IN THEIR NAME, WELL UNTIL THEY WERE INFILTRATED BY A FAKE CLUB WITH ANGEL IN THEIR NAME THAT HAPPENED TO BE FEDS. WHEN THE MONEY LOOKS GOOD THE RULES GO OUT THE WINDOW!!! AND THEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN!
KELLY

New York, NY

#46 Jan 15, 2014
also a club called the renegades. jumped 4 members of the rare breed at Granny goodness on hertal ave back in 1971,

NOT QUITE JOHN !! THERE WAS A GROUP OUTSIDE THAT HAD A BEEF WITH THE BOUNCER, WHO WAS DENNY MCKNIGHTS BROTHER BUT NOT A CLUB MEMBER. HE WAS A FRIEND OF BENNY SO BENNY WENT OUTSIDE AND GOT INVOLVED, AND WHEN A BROTHER GETS INVOLVED SO DO I AND THAT'S HOW THAT STARTED AND WHEN I PUT THE BARREL OF A PISTOL IN THE PRESIDENT OF THE RENEGADES MOUTH AND EXPLAINED HOW SHIT IN THIS CASE ROLLS UPHILL HE LEFT THE SCENE RATHER QUICKLY LEAVING HIS BROTHERS BEHIND. PERHAPS THAT'S WHY THAT CLUB BROKE UP!
KELLY

New York, NY

#47 Jan 15, 2014
FURTHER THAT VOTE ON CHANGING FROM ROARING ANGELS TO RARE BREED WAS DECIDED BY ONE VOTE HALF THE CLUB WOULD HAVE GONE TO WAR. AND WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO CALL IN REINFORCEMENTS FROM OUT OF TOWN THAT THE ANGELS HAD IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A VERY INTERESTING CONTEST!

Buffalo, NY

#48 Jan 19, 2014
KELLY wrote:
FURTHER THAT VOTE ON CHANGING FROM ROARING ANGELS TO RARE BREED WAS DECIDED BY ONE VOTE HALF THE CLUB WOULD HAVE GONE TO WAR. AND WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO CALL IN REINFORCEMENTS FROM OUT OF TOWN THAT THE ANGELS HAD IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A VERY INTERESTING CONTEST!
Turn off your CAPS lock and stop SHOUTING, Patrick.
KELLY

New York, NY

#49 Jan 19, 2014
You little shit, I don't give a flying f**k about your stupid little internet rules
all caps is just that it is not shouting, did the volume on your monitor go? I didn;t think so, was your little ego hurt, too bad So piss off! And maybe get a damn life!

Buffalo, NY

#50 Jan 20, 2014
KELLY wrote:
You little shit, I don't give a flying f**k about your stupid little internet rules
all caps is just that it is not shouting, did the volume on your monitor go? I didn;t think so, was your little ego hurt, too bad So piss off! And maybe get a damn life!
"So piss off"...are you a bloke from England ?...bwaaahahaha

Settle down and don't stroke out, you old-timey man.
Mark

Sandy, UT

#51 Jan 23, 2014
My father was in both the Roaring Angels, & Rare Breed at the time of the name change. I was told the same story that Paul did. I remember both Jr, & Mike W. coming to the house when I was little.
Steve French

Buffalo, NY

#52 Jan 23, 2014
The name roaring angels was changed in 1969 to the rare breed after the president of the buffalo Hells Angels chapter Denny Mcknight gave the Roaring Angels in the back room of a bar on Bailey ave an ultimatum to change there name or face the consequences. Denny's reasoning was that there were no other angels but hells Angels that could where the patch, along with the death head. I know because I was there at the bar that night when it happened, which motivated me
to prospect for HAMC and become a member and ultimately president.
Denny's reasoning was that there were no other angels but hells Angels that could where the patch
where
That was not a typo, LC's comment stands

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghetto assed names 11 hr Chimpaneeka Moore 48
Do Asians think all LIEF COACHES look alike? Wed Major Nadal Hassan 8
Wheres Ch.4's Nalina Shapiro ? (Dec '12) Wed lol 20
News Jamestown Man Indicted In Conspiracy To Distrib... Tue Hmmm 1
News Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars (Feb '09) Tue The truth 201
Chris Romanowski Empire Liquidators 1791 Fillmo... Jun 28 Jordan 11
jaesea jones jason mickens? Jun 27 Kilhoffer Street ... 10

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance