GET RID OF THAT ''Ads by ZINC''
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Archemind

Eugene, OR

#21 Jul 28, 2013
Use programs such as Adblock to block all access from the source site of " zedo.com ". Be sure to block all sub-domains.
Diana

Bloomingdale, GA

#22 Oct 13, 2013
Remove all of ads from zinc. op out
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#23 Oct 14, 2013
Diana wrote:
Remove all of ads from zinc. op out
I got rid of all the ads but their stupid floating thing still drifts over from the left blank with a loading circle thingy,

Very aggrevating, if you catch my drift?
The Enforcer

Buffalo, NY

#24 Oct 15, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
I got rid of all the ads but their stupid floating thing still drifts over from the left blank with a loading circle thingy,
Very aggrevating, if you catch my drift?
Not nearly as aggravating as you, puss pocket. Given a choice, I'd rather have the ads and be rid of seeing your brainless tripe on this page.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#25 Oct 15, 2013
The Enforcer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nearly as aggravating as you, puss pocket. Given a choice, I'd rather have the ads and be rid of seeing your brainless tripe on this page.
Enforcer,

I really enjoy your put downs bigtime. Keep up the good work and maybe Gump will invite you over to that saloon on Seneca st. to suck on his carbuncles and do other fun stuff, if you catch my drift?
The Enforcer

Buffalo, NY

#26 Oct 15, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Enforcer,
I really enjoy your put downs bigtime. Keep up the good work and maybe Gump will invite you over to that saloon on Seneca st. to suck on his carbuncles and do other fun stuff, if you catch my drift?
Anyone standing within a block of you "gets your drift."
HBB

Orangeburg, SC

#27 Oct 27, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
Eliminate the tracking cookies in your computer and you will eliminate those pesty ads.
Did that...did not get rid of them!
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#28 Oct 27, 2013
HBB wrote:
<quoted text>
Did that...did not get rid of them!
I did everything possible and still get them, but at least they don't float as far over the messages any more.
Arnold Stang

Buffalo, NY

#29 Nov 6, 2013
I wish they'd float over all of YOUR messages, dickwad. That would be a public service.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#30 Nov 7, 2013
Arnold Stang wrote:
I wish they'd float over all of YOUR messages, dickwad. That would be a public service.
Arny.

I wonder if your Rabbi would approve of your posts on here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) 10 hr Lead Pipe Joe 87
Abluntrumphater Mon Ghost of Cerros 38
weed, grass xanis bar perks oc's l s d m... Sun now 1
Trump President? Couldnt even buy the Bills Sun Bflo Neocon 2
Trump's father-in-law is hardcore Communist Sun Dont let facts ge... 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Well Well 20,775
Would Buffalo really improve if there were less... (Feb '16) Jan 20 TheTruth 19

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages