GET RID OF THAT ''Ads by ZINC''

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jun 3, 2013
How do you get that agrevating thing off of here?
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jun 3, 2013
it covers up part of the messages on the left side.
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#3 Jun 4, 2013
Eliminate the tracking cookies in your computer and you will eliminate those pesty ads.
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jun 7, 2013
C C Rider wrote:
How do you get that agrevating thing off of here?
Guess what I would like to do to that ads by zinc crap?
I would ram it up money grubbing Topex's A$$.
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#5 Jun 7, 2013
The one that really gets me is the train ad by CSR. Who cares about a dirty old train.
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jun 7, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
The one that really gets me is the train ad by CSR. Who cares about a dirty old train.
I ignore most ads, but that train thing and ads by zinc that floats over from the left side here suck. I did that ad choice thing and got rid of cookies and they are still here.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#7 Jun 7, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
I ignore most ads, but that train thing and ads by zinc that floats over from the left side here suck. I did that ad choice thing and got rid of cookies and they are still here.
Install the free McAfee SiteAdvisor tool bar it will block those floating adds and other annoying harmful crap. http://www.siteadvisor.com/support/index.html... #
Its the red download on the right.
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jun 7, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
<quoted text>
Install the free McAfee SiteAdvisor tool bar it will block those floating adds and other annoying harmful crap. http://www.siteadvisor.com/support/index.html... #
Its the red download on the right.
Thanks, but I already have McAfee on my computer and it just gives safety for sites, but it doesn't block any ads.
but doesn't block any ads.
done

East Amherst, NY

#9 Jun 7, 2013
turn pop-up blocker to high on internet options
done

East Amherst, NY

#10 Jun 7, 2013
didn't work forget it
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#11 Jun 8, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
It's "CSX" and it also drives me nuts

What kind of "tracking software" made CSX Railroad think I would be interested in using their freight train to transport something from DC to Boston?

“Still an outsider”

Dagus Mines, PA

#12 Jun 8, 2013
I don't have any problems just my McAfee siteblocker popping up a ribbon across the top stating it blocked harmful behavior.
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jun 8, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
I don't have any problems just my McAfee siteblocker popping up a ribbon across the top stating it blocked harmful behavior.
I got that deluxe McAfee that will block any dangerous sites,but ads aren't considered dangerous, I guess. That ads by ZINC is only on the Topix site so far and when you X it, it floats right over from the left again to hide some of the message.

“Still an outsider”

Dagus Mines, PA

#14 Jun 8, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
I got that deluxe McAfee that will block any dangerous sites,but ads aren't considered dangerous, I guess. That ads by ZINC is only on the Topix site so far and when you X it, it floats right over from the left again to hide some of the message.
That has to suck because all I have is free McAfee SiteAdvisor tool bar, and it works
Someone with a Brain

Buffalo, NY

#15 Jun 10, 2013
I just wish McAfee had something to block Matt Kruse, Buck Rohdes, and Chet Bullsh*t. 3 of the most sickening characters of the sickos who populate this site.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#16 Jun 10, 2013
Someone with a Brain wrote:
I just wish McAfee had something to block Matt Kruse, Buck Rohdes, and Chet Bullsh*t. 3 of the most sickening characters of the sickos who populate this site.
Brain ????,

That post was the funniest thing I seen in eons. To reward you for your humor, I would let you sniff my sox that I been wearing for the last week.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jun 10, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I already have McAfee on my computer and it just gives safety for sites, but it doesn't block any ads.
but doesn't block any ads.
Matt,

I know a person with bigtime computer savvy and he couldn't get that crappy thing off of here.

It's sucksville to the max, if you get my drift?
Someone with a Brain

Buffalo, NY

#18 Jun 10, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt,
I know a person with bigtime computer savvy and he couldn't get that crappy thing off of here.
It's sucksville to the max, if you get my drift?
Why don't you drift out of the western hemisphere, dickwad?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#19 Jun 10, 2013
Someone with a Brain wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you drift out of the western hemisphere, dickwad?
Brain,

I really don't plan on drifting anywhere cuz I lost my ambition when I moved from Buggalo to Cheektowaga.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Jul 26, 2013
Fr frilled2b:

>...Install the free McAfee SiteAdvisor tool bar it will block those floating adds and other annoying harmful crap. <

NO. McAfee is a piece of crap that is a space hog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autism awareness (Aug '08) 7 min trolling snaghook 208
I get the feeling... 24 min Dorothy 1
Why Cold Weather Doesn't Mean Global Warming Is... 2 hr Earthling-1 10
WIVB Chanel 4 Worst News Station in Buffalo? (Apr '13) 10 hr Buck Rohde 38
Bill Cosby, bulb nose bafoon 10 hr Buck Rohde 3
trouble in farnham 11 hr very omniscient g... 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr WARRIOR 19,468

Flood Warning for Erie County was issued at November 24 at 4:16AM EST

Buffalo Dating
Find my Match

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:53 am PST