UB students to launch pumpkins, bottl...

UB students to launch pumpkins, bottle rockets

There are 4 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Feb 18, 2014, titled UB students to launch pumpkins, bottle rockets. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

The University at Buffalo is kicking off "National Engineers Week," Tuesday. Students will take over the student union and the field next door to stage pumpkin launches, robot wars and bottle rocket tests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 19, 2014
WOW!!! Pumpkin launches, robot wars, and bottle rocket tests. I'm sure glad I didn't waste money on an UB education. No wonders so many of their graduates became burger flippers....and forum trolls!
Willyamyamyamyam

Linthicum Heights, MD

#3 Feb 20, 2014
It's a shame my taxes pay for this
I own you

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2014
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
WOW!!! Pumpkin launches, robot wars, and bottle rocket tests. I'm sure glad I didn't waste money on an UB education. No wonders so many of their graduates became burger flippers....and forum trolls!
Don't be mad because you were so dumb that you couldn't get into college and had to go into the army instead

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#5 Feb 22, 2014
Robert Goddard knew the importance of launching stuff & pumpkin pi...just sayin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Blue Wall 32 min Stranger 4
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 3 hr Ibid 160
Best Value Kitchens Of Europe Reviews 8 hr tobilkadal 1
any girl phonesex with this guy? (Mar '13) 8 hr Yumyum 88
A Buffalo Favorite! 15 hr Abdullah McCarthy 2
Review: Collision Master LLC Thu BODY SHOP 4
NEW! Kingsmen MC Top Ten List! MUST READ! (Nov '08) Thu TheWeaponsystem 121
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE