Buffalo cop comes home, shoots burglar

Buffalo cop comes home, shoots burglar

There are 9 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from May 6, 2013, titled Buffalo cop comes home, shoots burglar. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

Police responded to Lisbon Avenue in Buffalo, two blocks away from the University at Buffalo's South Campus, after a suspected burglar was shot and killed by one of their fellow officers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

Since: Jul 12

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 7, 2013
skippy
lol

Lancaster, NY

#2 May 7, 2013
The best news Ive heard all month!
One less scumbag!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#3 May 7, 2013
Cops should be required to keep their guns locked up at the precinct and check them in and out with the Sergeant

Also, that cop who parked on the sidewalk needs a ticket

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 May 7, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
Cops should be required to keep their guns locked up at the precinct and check them in and out with the Sergeant
Also, that cop who parked on the sidewalk needs a ticket
Right.... Mr "I can carry anywhere anytime in all 50 States & US Territories" Maybe your guns should be locked up while you swill your vodka. You should have to blow in a breathalyzer before you touch a firearm.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#5 May 7, 2013
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>Right.... Mr "I can carry anywhere anytime in all 50 States & US Territories" Maybe your guns should be locked up while you swill your vodka. You should have to blow in a breathalyzer before you touch a firearm.
I don't carry a gun when I am drunk. Most of the time I don't carry a gun when I am sober either, although I could if I wanted to. I haven't carried a gun since about three months ago when I took $5,000 cash out of the bank to buy a car from a private owner. The clerks, managers and the bank guard all knew I was legally allowed to carry the gun, but I don't think it was showing. I was sober at the time
Nobody Cares

Buffalo, NY

#6 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't carry a gun when I am drunk. Most of the time I don't carry a gun when I am sober either, although I could if I wanted to. I haven't carried a gun since about three months ago when I took $5,000 cash out of the bank to buy a car from a private owner. The clerks, managers and the bank guard all knew I was legally allowed to carry the gun, but I don't think it was showing. I was sober at the time
Your opinion is worthless.
I Care

Los Angeles, CA

#7 May 8, 2013
Your opinions mean a lot to me.
factcheck

New London, CT

#9 May 9, 2013
So what you are saying is that you broke the law? Going around telling everyone that you have a gun is intimidation. That is why we have concealed weapons permits. The weapon should not be first in foremost in the minds of the public. So you have finally admitted you are a criminal. Interesting.
Wyatt

United States

#10 May 29, 2013
Mine is bigger than yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does LIEF really matter? 7 hr groin injury 1
The real deal about blacks Sat Scotty Steiner 62
Do black lives really matter? Sat alex 45
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Hipocrit 20,505
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Federal agents raid ... (May '08) Aug 26 Rhogrebe 931
trump luvver (Feb '16) Aug 26 PeterCheeks 28
looking for a Joseph segmen (Oct '15) Aug 25 amy 6

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages