Harry Reid lied about Romney's taxes

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Democrats R liars

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Democrat losers, why hasn't anyone gone after Democrat senate majority leader Harry Reid for lying and saying he had someone from BAIN Capital who said, "Romney pay no income taxes?"
Romney Whoreman Mormon

Rochester, NY

#2 Sep 21, 2012
It's a Fake Tax Return, where are the other ones from the last 5 yrs?
Romney demanded the tax returns of his opponent when he ran for Gov of Massachusetts.
Lt DAN

Niagara Falls, NY

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Romney Whoreman Mormon wrote:
Romney demanded the tax returns of his opponent when he ran for Gov of Massachusetts.
HOW do you know it's a fake ?
HARRY REID is nothing but a lying trouble maker.
He has no imclination to serve the people of NEVADA.
It' jus for me

SIGNED H REID
You got it

Buffalo, NY

#4 Sep 21, 2012
So, is Democrat Senate majority leader Harry Reid going to apologize for lying?

Reid said he had someone from BAIN Capital would said Romney paid no taxes which was a big lie.

So where's the liberal media on Reid's huge lie? The media is in the tank for Obama so you

won't see it and you also won't seee much more of the radical Muslims who attacked and killed 4 Americans, raping/sodomizing our US ambassador Stevens and killing him. Obama's foreign policy is a failure. Obama's Cairo speech did nothing but show the radical Muslims that Obama was weak and we can be attacked. The liberal media LIED and said the consulate was attacked because of a movie, which was again, a lie. People/Americans, please wake up. Obama and the liberal media are trying to hoodwink and bamboozle you again. Obama must go. Vote November 6th to get rid of Barack Hussein Obama the worst president we ever had before it's too late and Obama bankrupts this country

Biden only gave $390 to charity. It was less before Biden was VP. Most liberals are cheap bastards.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 21, 2012
You got it wrote:
Reid said he had someone from BAIN Capital would said Romney paid no taxes which was a big lie.
So where's the liberal media on Reid's huge lie? The media is in the tank for Obama so you
won't see it and you also won't seee much more of the radical Muslims who attacked and killed 4 Americans, raping/sodomizing our US ambassador Stevens and killing him. Obama's foreign policy is a failure. Obama's Cairo speech did nothing but show the radical Muslims that Obama was weak and we can be attacked. The liberal media LIED and said the consulate was attacked because of a movie, which was again, a lie. People/Americans, please wake up. Obama and the liberal media are trying to hoodwink and bamboozle you again. Obama must go. Vote November 6th to get rid of Barack Hussein Obama the worst president we ever had before it's too late and Obama bankrupts this country
Biden only gave $390 to charity. It was less before Biden was VP. Most liberals are cheap bastards.
It is a proven fact that conservatives are more charitable than liberals!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 21, 2012
You got it wrote:
Here is another chart and article you might want to read.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klei...
Have a nice night
speaking of

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2012
You got it wrote:
LIEF COACH is also a cheap bastard.
Enough

West Henrietta, NY

#10 Sep 23, 2012
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a proven fact that conservatives are more charitable than liberals!
Conservatives are charitable with their money.

Liberals are charitable with everyone else's.....
pooscooper

Buffalo, NY

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Mormans are reqired to donate to their church. Hey, he owes them alot. Their church kept him out of the draft in the 60's.

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#12 Sep 23, 2012
Democrats R liars wrote:
Democrat losers, why hasn't anyone gone after Democrat senate majority leader Harry Reid for lying and saying he had someone from BAIN Capital who said, "Romney pay no income taxes?"
we don't know it's a lie because mittens still won't release his taxes
Stupid democrats

Buffalo, NY

#13 Sep 23, 2012
IS is HRarry reid going to apologize for his blatant lie about Romney's taxes or will it just be forgotten about because it was just one of millions of liberal lies.

Funny ones the the Buffalo News. Some Jew wrote that Bush had 10% unemployment and lied about the Dow Jones. The dumb Jews doesn't even know that presidents don't control the Dow or I would have told him that Obama had it at the 6,500 level March 2009. The Amherst prick didn't answer his phone at any of the times I called the pussy liberal.

Liberals just write any damn lie and the Buffalo News will post it. I only get Sundays for the stock section and the TV guide.
Stupid democrats

Buffalo, NY

#14 Sep 23, 2012
And what service did Bill Clinton and Obama serve in?

I know that George HW Bush was a WW II hero and John McCain was a Vietnam war hero and both ran against cowards who wouldn't serve their country in wartime or in peacetime and you voted against the war heroes, so you liberals look like hypocrites and assholes when you mention it.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#15 Sep 23, 2012
Stupid democrats wrote:
IS is HRarry reid going to apologize for his blatant lie about Romney's taxes or will it just be forgotten about because it was just one of millions of liberal lies.
Funny ones the the Buffalo News. Some Jew wrote that Bush had 10% unemployment and lied about the Dow Jones. The dumb Jews doesn't even know that presidents don't control the Dow or I would have told him that Obama had it at the 6,500 level March 2009. The Amherst prick didn't answer his phone at any of the times I called the pussy liberal.
Liberals just write any damn lie and the Buffalo News will post it. I only get Sundays for the stock section and the TV guide.
Hey NumbNutz, are you stuid?
Bwaaahahaha

Since: Aug 12

Birmingham, AL

#16 Sep 23, 2012
slobbering harry also lied about that dude living with him

Since: Aug 12

Birmingham, AL

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Romney Whoreman Mormon wrote:
Let's avoid the real issues? Whats in his taxes What in his taxes
Whats in your damn taxes Liberal free-loader slave to obama ? Oh yea Nothing !!

Hollis Center, ME

#18 Sep 23, 2012
Stupid democrats wrote:
why would Reid apologize? Has mittens released his taxes? No
Buffalo bar queer

Buffalo, NY

#19 Sep 23, 2012
That's your real title.

4 dead Americans and the liberal media buried the story after just two days and still blame it on a movie.

LIES LIES MSNBC LIES CNN LIES ABC LIES CBS LIES NBC LIE LIES LIES
KT Fake Sailor

North Tonawanda, NY

#20 Sep 23, 2012
Buffalo bar queer wrote:
That's your real title.
4 dead Americans and the liberal media buried the story after just two days and still blame it on a movie.
LIES LIES MSNBC LIES CNN LIES ABC LIES CBS LIES NBC LIE LIES LIES
Hey Big Investor, invest in a GED.

Hollis Center, ME

#22 Sep 23, 2012
KT Fake Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Big Investor, invest in a GED.
lol
fabrication

Knoxville, TN

#23 Sep 23, 2012
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>we don't know it's a lie because mittens still won't release his taxes
Making a statement you can't prove or show any factual basis is what most people consider deception.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Fitus T Bluster 21,050
Black man gets unemployment while in jail (May '11) 10 hr Z Media 12
Avandia Wed Perry 1
I miss Don ''NO NECK'' Paul on channel 4 weather Wed Sam 2
Are you tired of seeing so many African-America... Wed Honest Abraham 11
does britni smallwood have a speech impediment Wed Buck Rohde 2
Jacob Hennigan Wed Jim 2

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages