Tom Bauerle Goes Full Wingnut

Jul 17, 2009 | Posted by: WNYmedia | Full story: wnymedia.net

Yesterday, Tom Bauerle 's Facebook status asked, and I paraphrase, "are all liberals psychotic asshats, or is it just me".A I commented, "wow".A Little did I know it would be today's show topic.A I called in.A I said, "Tom, do you really think that people who disagree with you politically are 'psychotic asshats'"?A He replied, "Yes, especially ...

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Voice of reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Judged:

Well well well.....
Let's take a close look at who the real psychotic anal pore might be....
Didn't Bauerle marry a fortune teller? Yes! Cassandra Joan Bauerle is a psychic (not psychotic. Bauerle is the nut who married the con woman. IF you really want to get him mad...mention the fact that his wife knew the marriage would fail long before she ever met him. Tom gets furious at that notion.
And while I am on the topic...that other douche bag Sandy BEach...(REAL NAME: DON PESOLA)...call him and mention how you were doing some research and found that Don Pesola has a very disturbing opinion on....etc....or Just address him as DON at the start of your call.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Judged:

What about Ron Dobson, the 3rd nut-case of the group..
The Truth

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Judged:

If you don't like them, don't listen to them!
jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
If you don't like them, don't listen to them!
tom baurle is a blow hard, who only likes to listen to his own voice and thoughts. if you agree, youre in, if you dont, he'll rip you apart..sadly, if he wasnt such an jackass, he may actually have some good points. but, just like big mouth limbaugh, thats political radio now, scream and yell, and blow everything out of proportion, take it to the extreme.......all for ratings. i did quit listening, because compelling talk radio has debates, not one sided rants.
John Q Public

Orchard Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

I read a great article about Tom at www.buffaloruse.com - very interesting stuff.
bills n bisons fan

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Judged:

who listens to bauerle and company anyway?
sports radio is the only way to go.
rush limpbrain and all his friends are so
shrill and wacky, who can stand it?
John Q Public

Orchard Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Is this the Asshats blog?
TOO FUNNY

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

bills n bisons fan wrote:
who listens to bauerle and company anyway?
sports radio is the only way to go.
rush limpbrain and all his friends are so
shrill and wacky, who can stand it?
Typical jock attitude. Isn't there a golf match or soccer game on TV for you???

“Communism. It's everywhere!”

Since: May 08

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

To be honest, I find this situation humorous....

For years, anybody who shared opinion that was a person of faith or conservative was immediately dismissed, denigrated and treated as somehow mentally defective.

Fast forward to present day, when those on the left are treated with the same degree of contempt and disrespect....THEY ARE SHOCKED!!!!!!

For years the insults and invectives hurled by the left were considered "humor" and "satire" Now this very same attitude directed at the left is considered hateful?

To my friends on the left.....don't bitch, this was a mess you helped in creating.

The Commie
Sarge

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

Gomer wrote:
What about Ron Dobson, the 3rd nut-case of the group..
what about KATHY!!!!the 4th nutcase!!!!
xyz

East Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

Rush, Tom, Sandy, and Kathy have ALWAYS been rude and condescending to those with opposing views EVEN when GW Bush was Pres.

They have undertones that are holier than thou (hypocritical), racist and misogynistic.
sarge

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

xyz wrote:
Rush, Tom, Sandy, and Kathy have ALWAYS been rude and condescending to those with opposing views EVEN when GW Bush was Pres.
They have undertones that are holier than thou (hypocritical), racist and misogynistic.
RUSH!!!!OMG...the king of egostistical(sp.??)idiots...ne eds to get back to drug rehab and get his head out of his a-hole
Reality Bites

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2009

Judged:

Sorry liberals, but sometimes, the truth hurts. Obviously, liberals lack the portion of the brain that governs rationality, reason and realistic thinking. I agree with Tom to a point, perhaps "psychotic" was a strong word, but some form of brain disorder wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. Liberals live in a fairytale world, believing that everyone, no matter how self-indulgent, apathetic, irresponsible or, even criminal the person, they too are deserving of a cut of EVERYONE ELSE'S pie, REPEATEDLY.
How does that make sense in the REAL world? If some woman makes the decision to have baby after baby, with one father after another, and then spend her days lazing in the nail salon and standing by as each cash cow child of hers becomes a juvenile delinquent (of which she will undoubtedly jump in front of a news camera and sing the praises of her loser offspring when they die in a drive-by shooting, most likely donning a t-shirt adorned with the late hoodlum's photo) and all of this is on OUR DOLE - you have to be mentally gone to be on her side. Sorry, but you do.

Since: Jul 08

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2009

Prevent brain rot by listening to WNED-AM 970 whenever you can.

"On Point" from 10-noon weekdays is one of their best programs, but all are good.
free thought now

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2009

Reality Bites wrote:
Sorry liberals, but sometimes, the truth hurts. Obviously, liberals lack the portion of the brain that governs rationality, reason and realistic thinking. I agree with Tom to a point, perhaps "psychotic" was a strong word, but some form of brain disorder wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. Liberals live in a fairytale world, believing that everyone, no matter how self-indulgent, apathetic, irresponsible or, even criminal the person, they too are deserving of a cut of EVERYONE ELSE'S pie, REPEATEDLY.
How does that make sense in the REAL world? If some woman makes the decision to have baby after baby, with one father after another, and then spend her days lazing in the nail salon and standing by as each cash cow child of hers becomes a juvenile delinquent (of which she will undoubtedly jump in front of a news camera and sing the praises of her loser offspring when they die in a drive-by shooting, most likely donning a t-shirt adorned with the late hoodlum's photo) and all of this is on OUR DOLE - you have to be mentally gone to be on her side. Sorry, but you do.
Another racist GOP minion states his case for
listening to his favorite "comfort sounds" of
RIGHTWINGNUT radio.

These people never give up...but ain't it grand
that here in America
WE ALL HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK OUR MIND WITHOUT
GETTING ARRESTED...

whoops, I forgot, as long as YOUR WHITE...

These asshat Republicants want to bring back
the "good old days"...you know...when the black
man knew his place...you know...at the back of the
bus...and all the hired help know their place too.

And that would be in the servants quarters where
they properly waited to be paid the paltry small
sum that "mr. bossman" felt they were worth.

Gee Mr. "reality bites" it must be so hard for
you to see YOUR WAY OF LIFE being changed by the
election of an intelligent BLACK MAN to the office
of POTUS.

Gee, it must be hard to see YOUR PARTY losing it's
relevance so fast that it makes your head spin.
And you probably don't even know why this is
happening do you?
You probably blame it on "election fraud" done by
ACORN and on "blacks voting for the black man"...
and all the other code word phrases that the
RIGHTWINGNUTS use to describe "libruls".

Good luck with that dude.

Wait until 2010...it only gets worse for you as
time goes on.

“Communism. It's everywhere!”

Since: May 08

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2009

Judged:

free thought now wrote:
<quoted text>
These asshat Republicants want to bring back
the "good old days"...you know...when the black
man knew his place...you know...at the back of the
bus...and all the hired help know their place too.

Wait until 2010...it only gets worse for you as
time goes on.
Yes.....the good old days. The days when Democrat governors were standing in the school house door screaming "Segregation Forever".

Yes.....the good old days when there were Black Republicans because the Democrat party in the south wouldn't allow people of color to join.

Yes.....the good old days when Sen. Robert Byrd (D-WV) was a member of the KKK.

The Democrats weren't as clean as the wind driven snow as you would have us believe. When is comes to racism, ALL of our parents and grandparents shared in the guilt, so don't try to impress me with the holier than thou horseshit.

With regard to 2010......don't count your chickens quite yet sparky! Hyper-inflation and double digit interest rates resulting from this idiotic "stimulus" spending haven't kicked in yet.

The Commie
just saying

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2009

It's a free market. If you think Bauerle is an asshat, turn him off. If you like him, listen to him daily. The radio stations will charge rates to the advertisers based on the size of the listening audience and the market share. Pretty simple. If no one listens, the advertisers will leave. If the show is successful, advertisers will stay. Fot the life of me, I have no idea why people listen to rap music, but many stations play it. I don't listen to those, but I hardly complain about their format.

I think the people that Bauerle riles up spend way too much time listening to him. If you don't like it, turn it off. If you think he's amusing in some way, do what you want with your dial. We live in an information age that is unheard of, no one is forced to listen to the radio. Geez. Freedom of speech and the whole free market thing.

And to whine about being de-friended (is that a word? I may be wrong about that) on Facebook? Because you got into an argument because you called in to a talk show put yourself at the mercy of the host who is looking for ratings? For goodness sake. 90% of it is entertainment. Someone is taking this whole thing way to seriously. Think about changing the channel if you don't like it. I tend to get up and move when I'm at a social function and stuck with someone who I can't stand.
free thought now

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2009

thenycommie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.....the good old days. The days when Democrat governors were standing in the school house door screaming "Segregation Forever".
Yes.....the good old days when there were Black Republicans because the Democrat party in the south wouldn't allow people of color to join.
Yes.....the good old days when Sen. Robert Byrd (D-WV) was a member of the KKK.
The Democrats weren't as clean as the wind driven snow as you would have us believe. When is comes to racism, ALL of our parents and grandparents shared in the guilt, so don't try to impress me with the holier than thou horseshit.
With regard to 2010......don't count your chickens quite yet sparky! Hyper-inflation and double digit interest rates resulting from this idiotic "stimulus" spending haven't kicked in yet.
The Commie
Your first three points are correct...and I agree.

I am not portraying the Democratic party as being
Angels as white as wind driven snow...even today
there are racist Democrats and some that have
such a right of center focus and viewpoint that
they are little more than Democrats in name only.
Almost without exception they are in "red states".
I'm sure that you know of whom I speak...and on the flip side, there are some Republican
Legislators that vote almost 90 percent of the
time with the Democratic party on issues...and
once again I'm sure you know who they are(Snow,
Collins) and why they do it.

As far as the stimulus package...well, you have
your view and I have mine.

Hyper-inflation and double digit interest rates
are a "technical" possibility, though I do not
see this happening anytime soon. The reason
being that the demand for capital is relatively
low and will continue to be so for quite some
time...for reasons you already know.

IF the investment "big boys" jump back into the
commodities markets, driving crude and distillate
prices up along with food stuffs...then there
WILL be a rapid rise in inflation. The current
financial quagmire the world is in and the wide
spread high unemployment and the resultant
restrictions on consumer spending is hardly the
fertile soil to support such commodity speculation
that occurred until last year.

Sorry about the long diatribe.

Have a good day.
whitey

North Collins, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2009

xyz wrote:
Can you give an example of racist attitudes from any of the above?
Reality Bites Harder

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

Reality Bites wrote:
yes you are totally correct,and i agree with you,but do not let this blind you to the corporate/political welfare that goes on which is just as bad/wrong..you have to be mentally gone to be on this side..not implying you are,just sorry you(3rd person plural)do!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 min Samuel 18,546
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 6 hr Been There 268
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) 7 hr Laurie 8
Wally just can't: _____ 9 hr Life Coachiii 31
Proof tbird is shacking up 9 hr Life Coachiii 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,343
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
•••
•••
•••
Buffalo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••