Bobby Jindal: republicans are the "stupid party"

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/gov-...

Weve got to stop being the stupid party. Its time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults, he said.We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. Im here to say weve had enough of that.

We must quit big. We are not the party of big business, big banks, big Wall Street bailouts, big corporate loopholes, or big anything. We must not be the party that simply protects the well off so they can keep their toys

For once I agree with a conservative
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Tune in at noon tomorrow and listen to Limbaugh slam this guy for talking common sense.

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
Tune in at noon tomorrow and listen to Limbaugh slam this guy for talking common sense.
exactly. They hate anyone who is truthful
punK

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jan 27, 2013
uhhh, bobby jindal claimed to have performed an excorcism. for real. and he is suggesting how not to be part of the stupid party? wtf is his definition of stupid? the party's over ... its all behind me ...(the who)

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Jindal is dead on. He is only stating the obvious
take that

East Amherst, NY

#6 Jan 27, 2013
The "dumbed down" Are their flock! who else would buy into their ignorant talking points. The back seat drivers like Limpaw, Faux News, Norwrist, and the NRA dictate the message TO the GOP. None of the above could be elected dog catcher but still are allowed to call the shots by their elected representatives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
24th Anniversary of the John Justice murders in... (Sep '09) 1 hr scott 34
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 2 hr Seriously 118
first-degree kidnapping TONAWANDA (Feb '11) 14 hr ryan 14
News NT awards contract for signal at Nash, Meadow 17 hr stosh 2
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) Sun Half-assed 508
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Save you lives 19,719
The Perry Projects in the 50's (Oct '08) Sat linda j klein 71
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]