Cops: Shooting in Buffalo leaves 2 dead, 3 wounded

Aug 5, 2009 Full story: KXMB-TV Bismarck 51

USBuffalo-Five Shot,0128 Cops: Shooting in Buffalo leaves 2 dead, 3 wounded Eds: APNewsNow.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 5, 2009
This was right after "Nite Out to Reduce Violence!" HAHAHAHA.. only in Buffalo. The national media had already picked this up.
JTMan

Bronx, NY

#2 Aug 5, 2009
Black mayor, black police chief and the natives think they don't have to act like humans. Rid the city of Urkel and The Chief and get this city under control!

Ask the people of Rochester, they will agree completely.
fish

Niagara Falls, NY

#3 Aug 5, 2009
I live here in buffalo,I have 3 sons ages 16,18,23.Never been arrested,honor roll,and going to college and they are Black and live on the east-side.It's not the kids it's the Parents.When are WE going to take control of our kids.There are many good kids on the east-side but a lot of sorry ass parents who don't do their jobs.No more EXCUSES.
STOP IT

Buffalo, NY

#5 Aug 5, 2009
People! What the heck is the matter with you all?
MOTHERS!
Will you PLEASE teach your sons AND daughters about the sanctity of life?
And don't whine about you are a single mom. I know plenty of single parents who raised their kids in the hip/hop culture whose kids DO NOT pick up guns and knifes.
Yeah, you know who I'm talking about! Those moms who condone their kids drug use (and use drugs and alcohol themselves), don't watch their kids, or better yet, sit on the porch and watch their kid run all over their neighbors lawns and throw garbage all over the place and get in the neighbor's face when they ask that their property be respected.
Yeah, those same moms who when their kids get plugged, scream "my baby, my baby, somebody shot my baby. When will it end?"
It will end when YOU MOTHERS look at yourselves in the mirror and see what you have contributed to your kids upbringing!

This is to EVERYONE:
Where is your self control? Channel 4's report on the shootings on Hircshbeck, which had 5 people shot, 2 dead, then on CAMERA, these out of control people are all stuffed on a porch, fighting with each other, fighting with the police!!!
It is night time:
GO TO BED LIKE CIVILIZED PEOPLE!
Why are you up at all hours of the night getting drunk, getting high, getting into fights, KILLING EACH OTHER OFF???

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!

And don't blame whitey for this. Black on black crime AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.
STOP IT!
Life Coach

AOL

#6 Aug 5, 2009
Gomer wrote:
This was right after "Nite Out to Reduce Violence!" HAHAHAHA.. only in Buffalo. The national media had already picked this up.
"National Night Out" is a great idea. You pull 90% of the cops off the street so they march in neighborhood parades and have cookies and punch with civic organizations.

That way, the criminals can have one night a year where they have run of the city.

Cops are idiots

fish

Niagara Falls, NY

#7 Aug 5, 2009
This is not about whites and blacks so stop the B.S. Drugs are being sold to both,the only difference is the whites take it back to the suburbs and blacks stay here.I hate we put this on race.You can't go to the suburbs to buy malt liq.,crack bags,papers,blunts and everything else you need to destroy your life,but here at almost every corner store it's their main income.I check my kids book bags,dresser draws and I WILL be at my kids school without being called.
Night Heat

Lockport, NY

#8 Aug 5, 2009
This is typical behavior for the ghetto in the summertime, especially during the full moon phase. I've witnessed it for the past 28 years and it has nothing to do with race. It's just people behaving badly to different degrees. In this case it went to the extreme. There is more illegal drugs use in the suburbs than in the city because that's where the money is. It's just done in a less conspicuous manner.
STOP IT

Buffalo, NY

#9 Aug 5, 2009
fish wrote:
This is not about whites and blacks so stop the B.S. Drugs are being sold to both,the only difference is the whites take it back to the suburbs and blacks stay here.I hate we put this on race.You can't go to the suburbs to buy malt liq.,crack bags,papers,blunts and everything else you need to destroy your life,but here at almost every corner store it's their main income.I check my kids book bags,dresser draws and I WILL be at my kids school without being called.
what BS?
did you see the color of the people on camera fighting and acting like animals?
They were black! The only white people I saw on that porch were the cops.
look, I'm just telling the truth: this latest shooting, blacks were involved. And so have been the shootings in the past week.
Look around you fish: young black men are killing each other off!
I'm just saying: don't blame whitey for this.
As for their main income being drug supplies: well, whose fault is that?
What businesses do best in the black neighborhoods? Nail and hair places, liquor stores, the corner arab stores that sell that garbage.
If the customers would stop buying the stuff, maybe that merchandise wouldn't be around.
Get off the drugs, get off the booze. Put the drug dealers and the liquor stores out of business.
You know, almost 20 years ago, Betty Jean Grant, a black businesswoman, wanted to start a black business association. She sent out 100 invites to black shop owners, she got only ONE response.
But the arabs, they stick together. they help each other. One wants to start a business, they help him.
What do blacks do? NOTHING! But they sure can whine about the arabs setting up stores in "their" neighborhoods.
Well get off your black butts and open up your own stores.
And don't tell me you got no money. You got money for your drugs and booze. Go to the corner of Genesee and Bailey any Friday evening and see how many people crowd into that liquor store.
Blacks have money to open a church every other block, for tax write off purposes. And they crowd in there, dressed to the nines every Sunday. But the rest of the week: drinking, and drugging and shooting!
Yeah, and those black pastors driving those big SUVs!
Stop spending your money foolishly. You spend 400 bucks for a blackberry, drive a fancy SUV, snort crack and smoke week all the time, but whine you got no money to start a store.
BALONEY!
fish, you may be a good parent, but you are still naive as to WHY there are problems. You are still trying NOT to see most blacks for what they are: part of the problem, NOT part of the solution.
I tried. I started a block club, but it failed, because the blacks on my street didn't want a block club, they wanted a black club. They would come to a meeting, whine about problems, but would not take steps to correct THEIR contributions to the problem. They would b*tch about somebody's kid, while their own kid was doing the same dam thing.
but of course, when a white person like me, tells the truth, we're called racist. When a black person, like Bill Cosby tells the truth, he's called an Uncle Tom.
yep, put the blame everywhere except where it belongs: on your own dam doorstep.

“HI EVERYONE! ”

Since: Nov 08

Hobbit Town

#11 Aug 5, 2009
STOP IT wrote:
<quoted text>
what BS?
look, I'm just telling the truth: this latest shooting, blacks were involved. And so have been the shootings in the past week.
What businesses do best in the black neighborhoods? Nail and hair places, liquor stores, the corner arab stores that sell that garbage.
If the customers would stop buying the stuff, maybe that merchandise wouldn't be around.
Get off the drugs, get off the booze. Put the drug dealers and the liquor stores out of business.
You know, almost 20 years ago, Betty Jean Grant, a black businesswoman, wanted to start a black business association. She sent out 100 invites to black shop owners, she got only ONE response.
But the arabs, they stick together. they help each other. One wants to start a business, they help him.
What do blacks do? NOTHING! But they sure can whine about the arabs setting up stores in "their" neighborhoods.
And don't tell me you got no money. You got money for your drugs and booze. Go to the corner of Genesee and Bailey any Friday evening and see how many people crowd into that liquor store.
Blacks have money to open a church every other block, for tax write off purposes. And they crowd in there, dressed to the nines every Sunday. But the rest of the week: drinking, and drugging and shooting!
Stop spending your money foolishly. You spend 400 bucks for a blackberry, drive a fancy SUV, snort crack and smoke week all the time, but whine you got no money to start a store.
BALONEY!
fish, you may be a good parent, but you are still naive as to WHY there are problems. You are still trying NOT to see most blacks for what they are: part of the problem, NOT part of the solution.
I tried. I started a block club, but it failed, because the blacks on my street didn't want a block club, they wanted a black club. They would come to a meeting, whine about problems, but would not take steps to correct THEIR contributions to the problem. They would b*tch about somebody's kid, while their own kid was doing the same dam thing.
but of course, when a white person like me, tells the truth, we're called racist. When a black person, like Bill Cosby tells the truth, he's called an Uncle Tom.
yep, put the blame everywhere except where it belongs: on your own dam doorstep.
well put
Bea Johnson

Stone Mountain, GA

#12 Aug 5, 2009
fish wrote:
I live here in buffalo,I have 3 sons ages 16,18,23.Never been arrested,honor roll,and going to college and they are Black and live on the east-side.It's not the kids it's the Parents.When are WE going to take control of our kids.There are many good kids on the east-side but a lot of sorry ass parents who don't do their jobs.No more EXCUSES.
Bravo!!! finally somebody gets it. parents step up, your children are out of control.
Bea Johnson

Stone Mountain, GA

#13 Aug 5, 2009
Bravo!!! finally somebody gets it. Parents step up, your children are out of control.
Life Coach

AOL

#14 Aug 5, 2009
Night Heat wrote:
This is typical behavior for the ghetto in the summertime, especially during the full moon phase. I've witnessed it for the past 28 years and it has nothing to do with race. It's just people behaving badly to different degrees. In this case it went to the extreme. There is more illegal drugs use in the suburbs than in the city because that's where the money is. It's just done in a less conspicuous manner.
You must see some pretty crazy stuff with that job of yours as a security guard

I know that no REAL cop would come on the internet and call himself "Night Heat", especially someone who claims to have done it as long as you do

Are you assigned to a parking ramp at a hospital where you can see people going in and out of a corner store? How do you know these things, Mr Flashlight
Seen It Before

Buffalo, NY

#15 Aug 5, 2009
To Stop It & Fish.. THANK YOU!!! If I say it I am a racist MoFo... Yes I am white and if I speak the truth it's somehow my fault. Your posts say it just as it is. Everyone owns a piece of this on some level. Somebody saw or knows something... SPEAK UP DAMMIT. Anyone that thinks more gun control laws will stop this sort of thing is fooling themselves. The ones doing the shooting could give a damn less about a law and actually PREFER more gun control laws because it gives them unarmed victims. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
Life Coach

AOL

#16 Aug 5, 2009
STOP IT wrote:
<quoted text>
what BS?
BALONEY!
Bill Cosby is not someone to honor as a good Black man. For years he was paying hush money to the mother of his bastard child while pretending to be a family man.

Everyone, black and white should emulate GOOD black men like Clarence Page, Thomas Sowell, and Clarence Thomas
Night Heat

Lockport, NY

#17 Aug 5, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
You must see some pretty crazy stuff with that job of yours as a security guard
I know that no REAL cop would come on the internet and call himself "Night Heat", especially someone who claims to have done it as long as you do
Are you assigned to a parking ramp at a hospital where you can see people going in and out of a corner store? How do you know these things, Mr Flashlight
Where in my post did I say I was a cop?
you douchebag

Buffalo, NY

#18 Aug 5, 2009
JTMan wrote:
Black mayor, black police chief and the natives think they don't have to act like humans. Rid the city of Urkel and The Chief and get this city under control!
Ask the people of Rochester, they will agree completely.
I hope you really aren't in Baltimore...That an even bigger shithole than Buffalo

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#19 Aug 5, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Cosby is not someone to honor as a good Black man. For years he was paying hush money to the mother of his bastard child while pretending to be a family man.
Everyone, black and white should emulate GOOD black men like Clarence Page, Thomas Sowell, and Clarence Thomas
You forgot Snoop Doggy Bow-Wow..
Life Coach

AOL

#20 Aug 5, 2009
Night Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in my post did I say I was a cop?
I can read between the lines

You always claim to be an expert on police matters as you did duing the Sheridan-Parkside "riot" thread
Life Coach

AOL

#21 Aug 5, 2009
Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Snoop Doggy Bow-Wow..
Snoop Dog is a POS. He is an admitted Crip
Night Heat

Lockport, NY

#22 Aug 5, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
I can read between the lines
You always claim to be an expert on police matters as you did duing the Sheridan-Parkside "riot" thread
You always claim to be an expert on volunteer firefighters so therefore you must be one too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 16 min MAYOR DYSASTER 6,442
Guest room ready for the crew 36 min MAYOR DYSASTER 4
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,389
Don " NO NECK " Paul is a real piece of work (Sep '12) 3 hr Buck Rohde 661
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Pete Lake 19,216
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 6 hr Lamb Cobb 1,119
•••
•••
Buffalo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search