Western NY man charged with attacking girl, 7

Jan 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Press & Sun-Bulletin

Authorities have charged a western New York man with attempted murder after police say he tried to kill his girlfriend's 7-year-old daughter.

Comments
41 - 60 of 64 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2013

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58 Jan 11, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying most of your problems are not caused by people born out of wedlock?
I work in the hood. Most everybody is born out of wedlock. I don't bother asking their lineage. Sometimes it's hard enough just getting their government names.
Blessed9945

Buffalo, NY

#59 Jan 12, 2013
Well life coach you wont be coaching me on life i just reported u so get off this forum
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#60 Jan 12, 2013
Blessed9945 wrote:
Well life coach you wont be coaching me on life i just reported u so get off this forum
Well, I reported you to the webmaster three days ago because you have been abusive toward me since post 1

I have been here a long tome and the webmaster will take my side

How much do you weigh?

Chesapeake, VA

#61 Jan 12, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
I work in the hood. Most everybody is born out of wedlock. I don't bother asking their lineage. Sometimes it's hard enough just getting their government names.
Are they born out of wedlock because they live in the hood, or do they live in the hood because they were born out of wedlock?

Or is it a vicious cycle?
Blessed9945

Buffalo, NY

#63 Jan 12, 2013
How have i been abusive? My post1 simply stated facts that were related to the story. you've since tried to attack me personally by questioning my relationship, my education, MY CHILDREN and now you are asking how much i fucking weigh? Do u not have anything better to do? Are you even married? Do u have children? Where do u live? What college did you go to? Lol

Chesapeake, VA

#64 Jan 12, 2013
Blessed9945 wrote:
How have i been abusive? My post1 simply stated facts that were related to the story. you've since tried to attack me personally by questioning my relationship, my education, MY CHILDREN and now you are asking how much i fucking weigh? Do u not have anything better to do? Are you even married? Do u have children? Where do u live? What college did you go to? Lol
In post #53 you called me an "idiot"

Not only is that personally offensive to me,but that is a term which is no longer politically correct, nor is it scientific

Many years ago, retards were scientifically classified as imbeciles, cretins and idiots. With idiots being on the most stupid rung of retardation

The webmaster will be the judge, and I don't expect to see you posting on this forum much longer

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65 Jan 12, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they born out of wedlock because they live in the hood, or do they live in the hood because they were born out of wedlock?
Or is it a vicious cycle?
I don't know them
I can't judge them
auroralove

Buffalo, NY

#68 Jan 13, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
You don't know him
You can't judge him
you stupid dick. First off you obviously have issues...were you touched as a child? All this crazy anger it must have been your father, who was "happily" married to your mom right? Or did you not just get enough loving in your childhood? probably because they didnt want you and youre an embarrasment.
Good Times

Buffalo, NY

#70 Jan 14, 2013
Blessed9945 great for you keep up the good work and i am sure it will pay off if only more people where like you we would not be in the situation we are in

Thank you

Dont listen or let these idiots on here bother you they are not worth your time or fustration
Blessed9945

Buffalo, NY

#72 Jan 14, 2013
Thank you :-)

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#73 Jan 14, 2013
Blessed9945 wrote:
I've reported this post to the webmaster for your use of foul/offensive language.

Ha Ha!

Chesapeake, VA

#74 Jan 14, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know them
I can't judge them
But you know their type

Chesapeake, VA

#75 Jan 14, 2013
auroralove wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid dick. First off you obviously have issues...were you touched as a child? All this crazy anger it must have been your father, who was "happily" married to your mom right? Or did you not just get enough loving in your childhood? probably because they didnt want you and youre an embarrasment.
I have reported your vulgar and abusive attack to the webmaster

Chesapeake, VA

#76 Jan 14, 2013
Good Times wrote:
Blessed9945 great for you keep up the good work and i am sure it will pay off if only more people where like you we would not be in the situation we are in
Thank you
Dont listen or let these idiots on here bother you they are not worth your time or fustration
I agree. If she breeds a couple more bastard children, her life will get even better
Blessed9945

Buffalo, NY

#77 Jan 16, 2013
Bastard children are children without a father for your information and that is simply not my childrens scenario. The father (whom im with) both work full time jobs and i also go to school part time. Do not recieve any government benefits. My daughters havr everything they need/want emotionally and physically. I do not care what others think as I truly am blessed.
Blessed9945

Buffalo, NY

#78 Jan 16, 2013
Technically yes they are children born out of wedlock but its 2013 like really cmon now. The forum is about a child being attacked and i feel that the fact that she was born out of wedlock is irrelevant to the act that took place. It was not her fault. I personally know the father (not the attacker) and he is not with the mother obviously because she makes some poor choices.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#79 Jan 17, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh what exactley are you the coach of? Idiocy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#80 Jan 17, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
He is the prince of the 1.75L of cheap vodka. He drinks, soils himself & posts provoking nonsense on Topix.

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#83 Jan 17, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
Since it's mostly idiots who require "life coaching," I'd have to say the answer to your question is a big, fat YES.

Ha Ha!

Chesapeake, VA

#84 Jan 17, 2013
Blessed9945 wrote:
Technically yes they are children born out of wedlock but its 2013 like really cmon now. The forum is about a child being attacked and i feel that the fact that she was born out of wedlock is irrelevant to the act that took place. It was not her fault. I personally know the father (not the attacker) and he is not with the mother obviously because she makes some poor choices.
There is nothing "technical" about it

Children born to unwed parents are born out of wedlock. There is no way around that. There is no exception for having a permanent "fiance"

A less gentle, but also true term is "bastard children"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Truthforthought 18,871
Judge O'donnell (Apr '09) 2 hr Super Secret Hider 23
Obscene / Vulgar posts 2 hr Super Secret Hider 27
Hippodrome Pool Hall 4 hr Leo Cudney 7
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? 6 hr Edgewood 25
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) 8 hr Sorry 2,985
Old Mayah Brawn Had a City 8 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 6
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000