Western NY man charged with attacking girl, 7

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: Press & Sun-Bulletin 64

Authorities have charged a western New York man with attempted murder after police say he tried to kill his girlfriend's 7-year-old daughter.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
She probably deserved it! You have no idea how mean bastard children can be towards their mother's boyfriends.

Ha Ha!

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Hes potta reekin, 'nuff said. Shoot him.
Just me

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2013
YOU GUYS R SICK!
She probably deserved it??? What is wrong with u? That is an innocent child ! She DID NOT deserve what happened to her! NO1 does!
If her mother did not step in she would be dead!! It's ppl like u guys that make this work so fucked up!!! Did those kids at that school shooting deserve to be killed??? NO!
Try and go back to when u were a child & imagine that happening to u?!?!? That poor girl is going to be haunted by this for the rest of her life & u r joking about it??? Immature .....
I bet ur parents r proud
Good Times

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jan 3, 2013
This POS needs to be taken out back and shot i believe i heard he said he was guilty good enough lets hang him now
TONI

Niagara Falls, NY

#7 Jan 3, 2013
A jail sentence will be his undoing. Grim reaper lives in every jail
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Just me wrote:
YOU GUYS R SICK!
She probably deserved it??? What is wrong with u? That is an innocent child ! She DID NOT deserve what happened to her! NO1 does!
If her mother did not step in she would be dead!! It's ppl like u guys that make this work so fucked up!!! Did those kids at that school shooting deserve to be killed??? NO!
Try and go back to when u were a child & imagine that happening to u?!?!? That poor girl is going to be haunted by this for the rest of her life & u r joking about it??? Immature .....
I bet ur parents r proud
Maybe her scumbag mother should have put her up for adoption instead of raising her without a father and exposing her to underclass lifestyle

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe her scumbag mother should have put her up for adoption instead of raising her without a father and exposing her to underclass lifestyle
Did you get dropped on your head repeatedly as a child? You sure act like you did.
a pissed off reader

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get dropped on your head repeatedly as a child? You sure act like you did.
Why do you say that? He's probably right. Sometimes the truth is'nt pretty but it's still the truth.

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Jan 6, 2013
TONI wrote:
A jail sentence will be his undoing. Grim reaper lives in every jail
Child molesters and child abusers may have been beaten up in jail back in 1960,but no longer. The jails arefull of absolte sociopaths these days. He will just claim that his whoore lied because the police put her up to it ans he will get a free pass

Noamsaian?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 6, 2013
a pissed off reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say that? He's probably right. Sometimes the truth is'nt pretty but it's still the truth.
Have you ever followed any of his rants about volunteer firefighters or drunk drivers? The guy acts like he was repeatedly dropped on his head. In his defense even a moron can speak truth sometimes in their ramblings. The girl that was injured has family serving time and an older male relative was found shot to death a number of years ago if I am thinking of the right bunch.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Wow, Western New Yorkers you are harsh. I just moved to North Tonawanda and I am wondering if it was a good idea. How can anyone blame a child of 7 years of deserving what happened to her? The beast tried to rip off her jaw and knocked her teeth out. This is crazy talk to say children need anything but nurturing and love, even the annoying ones. I hope they crucify him in jail.

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#16 Jan 6, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
I just moved to North Tonawanda and I am wondering if it was a good idea.
Congratulations! North Tonawanda is one step up on the social class ladder, compared to most single-wide trailer parks.

Ha Ha!

Location hidden

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever followed any of his rants about volunteer firefighters or drunk drivers? The guy acts like he was repeatedly dropped on his head. In his defense even a moron can speak truth sometimes in their ramblings. The girl that was injured has family serving time and an older male relative was found shot to death a number of years ago if I am thinking of the right bunch.
Then he WAS right!

Location hidden

#19 Jan 6, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
Wow, Western New Yorkers you are harsh. I just moved to North Tonawanda and I am wondering if it was a good idea. How can anyone blame a child of 7 years of deserving what happened to her? The beast tried to rip off her jaw and knocked her teeth out. This is crazy talk to say children need anything but nurturing and love, even the annoying ones. I hope they crucify him in jail.
No, NOT the little girls fault at all......just that her mommy placed her in that dangerous situation due to HER stupidity, choices and lifestyle. BUT, it IS a vicious little circle of life.
Yawn

North Tonawanda, NY

#20 Jan 6, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
They don't have trolls on the internet in PA? First day online?

Chesapeake, VA

#21 Jan 6, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
I am not blaming the kid

I am blaming her unwed mother who brought her into the world without a father and who seems to have a habit of hooking up with scumbags

She could have dropped the kid off at Father Baker's so she could have a real family

“Still an outsider”

Dagus Mines, PA

#22 Jan 6, 2013
Son ot Tbird wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone in their right mind choose north tonawanda unless they were poor?
I know a few people and they seem to have it pretty nice. Nice homes, new Silverado and 2010 Avalanche. There family average earning is $55,000 a year. All areas have range in incomes and lifestyles. I did see since the unemployment rate in North Tonawanda7.8% in September 2012, New York has 9.3%. 97.86 % white population. Seem pretty good to me.
media drve

Buffalo, NY

#23 Jan 6, 2013
volunteer firev departments cost the taxpayers more money than a paid department. do the math! when my house is on fire or i'm havinga heart attack i want help fast. someone should really check the response times for vollies. at a fire being on location is not a so called chief's rig with a man that has a radio waiting for his me to get out of bed , get dressed, get in there car, drive to the fire hall, put your gear on, get on the truck, wait for 3 other people and drive to the fire. no way in hell can this be done in the response times that the vollies log on there reports!!!
media drve

Buffalo, NY

#24 Jan 6, 2013
sorry posted on the wrong site

“Still an outsider”

Dagus Mines, PA

#26 Jan 7, 2013
Son ot Tbird wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word : few
It is the white trash cap of WNY
Very well then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult modeling jobs Males 18+ wanted 1 hr ALLBOYMODELING 1
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 1 hr Semper Fi 1,120
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,217
Guest room ready for the crew 2 hr Lamb Cobb 5
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr liberalP 6,443
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 6,389
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo