Obama set to visit Buffalo during Ups...

Obama set to visit Buffalo during Upstate NY tour

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#1 Aug 12, 2013
http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...

" President Obama will take a two-day bus tour through upstate New York and Pennsylvania next week to discuss his economic plans for the middle class, and a source with knowledge of the trip told The Buffalo News that a Buffalo stop appears to be in the works."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 12, 2013
Just what we need..... As is Buffalo isn't screwed up enough this joker has to come through town on a "bus tour"... Do us a favor and don't come.
lol

Lancaster, NY

#3 Aug 12, 2013
I hope his bus breaks down on the 33.
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#5 Aug 13, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
I hope he doesn't see gump's carbuncles out in the crowd or he will throw up on his t

eleprompter
What a outstanding post. If he gives a speech it will just be another bunch of brilliant bullshit Maybe I should show up when he gets here & sees me , then he will just leave & do us all a favor

What a great outstanding post I entered huh ?
Unctuous Arthur

North Tonawanda, NY

#6 Aug 13, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>What a outstanding post. If he gives a speech it will just be another bunch of brilliant bullshit Maybe I should show up when he gets here & sees me , then he will just leave & do us all a favor
What a great outstanding post I entered huh ?
Please drink a gallon of antifreeze, soon.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2013
Obama should take a walk through the East Side alone late one evening so he can relate to "his people" and see what they are really like. He can smoke some crack and down a couple of 40's while rapping with the 'hos.

Buffalo, NY

#10 Aug 14, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported your post to the webmaster
I do appreciate your efforts but I actually report my own posts to the webmaster as I am posting them.

Buffalo, NY

#12 Aug 14, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
Confession is good for the soul
It is but I lied and told them you hacked my account to post racist comments about those nasty negroes.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#13 Aug 15, 2013
I will look at you in a frightening and confusing way, fired dog boy. I will quietly tell you to rock on.
you are not a webmaster. but you may have a problem with the boss.
JA Birdseed

Buffalo, NY

#14 Aug 18, 2013
punK wrote:
I will look at you in a frightening and confusing way, fired dog boy. I will quietly tell you to rock on.
you are not a webmaster. but you may have a problem with the boss.
you are a complete loon, and i may just smack the crap out of you next time i see you.
gimme a break

Buffalo, NY

#15 Aug 20, 2013
...don't be in a hurry to go any where, they will shut down ALL the roads, so there is nothing on the road in either direction as the motorcade is 'wisking' through...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 59 min Buffalo BarFly 1,260
Trump's father-in-law is hardcore Communist 1 hr Here to Help 4
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) 12 hr Lead Pipe Joe 87
Abluntrumphater Mon Ghost of Cerros 38
weed, grass xanis bar perks oc's l s d m... Sun now 1
Trump President? Couldnt even buy the Bills Sun Bflo Neocon 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Well Well 20,775

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages