Terrorists Strike Boston

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#42 Apr 17, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you are sidestepping the issue YOU posted. YOU said hundreds of embassy people were killed when Bush was President.
Now you say "other Pres."
I'm calling you out as a liar. I said hundreds were killed under Clinton. That is a fact.
Why don't you just man up and say you were wrong?
I am man enough to say I did mess up[ unlike some people on here]
I should have said that there were hundreds of people killed in terrorist attacks on Americans overseas.
There were [ from what I have read] 82 people killed at our embassies when Bush was in office.
And 398 people killed in attacks on Americans overseas.
and over 3000 killed inside the U.S.[ no matter what Fackcheck says you can't pick and choose what you are going to add in to the total you have to include everything, and 9-11 has to be included]
Now as for the number of people killed when Clinton was in office.
Again from what I read there were 192 people killed by terrorist attacks IN the U.S.
there were 268 People Killed in attacks against Americans overseas and 223 of them were Embassy attacks.
Less people total than when Bush was in office but more people that had something to do with our embassies.
And as for Obama from what I read there have been 87 people total killed by terrorist
65 in the U.S and 22 outside the U.S. 5 Total having anything to do with our embassies.
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001454.html and
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
There is a lot of reading there but you will see where I got my info
Have a nice night
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#43 Apr 17, 2013
ollie O boozer wrote:
looks like the work of the IRA
The IRA would not set off a bomb around all those Irish-Catholic cops in an Irish-Catholic city like Boston
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#44 Apr 17, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>As I asked you I would like to know where you got your facts.
From what I read they aren't that much different.
Here is a list of articles http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
This art. deals with the killings just with-in the U.S.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the...
If you add up them all it would be 21 under Bush and 25 under Obama.
So as I said I just wanted to read where you got your info.
Have a nice afternoon
he gets his "facts" from Limbaugh and FOX News
Truth be known

North Tonawanda, NY

#46 Apr 17, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
The FBI, CIA, Homeland Security etc. are too busy dodging real criminals like the mafia or cartels the true terrorists what makes you think they can solve this one.
Thank God it wasn't close to the Mexican border we all know the results of that. Millions of lawbreaking illegals demanding rights to an array of things.
It's amazing how quickly they can find work that most Americans won"t do or most Americans can't even get their foot in the door to do.
If you ask me it sounds like an entitlement program that alot of businesses will reap great rewards from.
I must of pissed off alot of people here locally. I couldn't get anyone in mafialand to even look at my vehicle today. I must be getting closer to the truth.
Truth be known

North Tonawanda, NY

#47 Apr 17, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you an ex husbands number so you can have a drinking buddy.
What happened did you people lose your sense of humor.
Truth be known

North Tonawanda, NY

#48 Apr 17, 2013
y do so many people seem to cringe when the word mafia is mentioned. Let me reinterate the meaning behind the wo 1.) structured secret organization allegedly engaged in smuggling, racketeering. trafficking in narcotics and other criminal activities.
2.) any small powerful or influential group in an organization or field; clique
3.) A popular spirit of hostility to legal restraint and to the law often manifesting itself in criminal acts
Truth be known

North Tonawanda, NY

#49 Apr 17, 2013
spell check>reiterate
Truth be known

North Tonawanda, NY

#50 Apr 17, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I am man enough to say I did mess up[ unlike some people on here]
I should have said that there were hundreds of people killed in terrorist attacks on Americans overseas.
There were [ from what I have read] 82 people killed at our embassies when Bush was in office.
and over 3000 killed inside the U.S.[ no matter what Fackcheck says you can't pick and choose what you are going to add in to the total you have to include everything, and 9-11 has to be included]
Again from what I read there were 192 people killed by terrorist attacks IN the U.S.
It reeks of a false flag procedure to me. Anyone ever been involved in one? I'd like to hear your story.
there were 268 People Killed in attacks against Americans overseas and 223 of them were Embassy attacks.
Less people total than when Bush was in office but more people that had something to do with our embassies.
And as for Obama from what I read there have been 87 people total killed by terrorist
65 in the U.S and 22 outside the U.S. 5 Total having anything to do with our embassies.
Have a nice night
It reeks of a false flag procedure. Anyone involved in one I would like to read your story.
Grammar Peeps

Lancaster, NY

#51 Apr 17, 2013
Someone named "truth be known" be messed up......
stop looking at my nuts

Santiago, Chile

#52 Apr 17, 2013
bla bla bla who cares.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#53 Apr 18, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I am man enough to say I did mess up[ unlike some people on here]
Have a nice night
Again you lie. 60 people were killed at U.S. Embassies during the Bush Presidency.

And 224 in just two simultaneous U.S. embassies attacks in the Clinton Presidency!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_attack...

Location hidden

#54 Apr 18, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you lie. 60 people were killed at U.S. Embassies during the Bush Presidency.
And 224 in just two simultaneous U.S. embassies attacks in the Clinton Presidency!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_attack...
Well if you read this article and add up the number of people it says were killed then you will come up with 82 in or around our embassies
398 total out side the U.S. in terrrorist attacks
and about 3000 in the U.S.
I didn't make up these figures they are in the article
have a nice day
Someone

Troy, MI

#55 Apr 18, 2013
Hey Wally.

What's the matter, bar not open yet?
csi

Buffalo, NY

#56 Apr 18, 2013
...it has Bill Ayers written all over it...
get a clue

Buffalo, NY

#57 Apr 18, 2013
...That's funny, Oblama vowing justice, whilst his good buddy Ayers is walking the streets...talk about cowardice...
factcheck

New London, CT

#58 Apr 18, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> What is the matter ?
You can't stand reading the facts?
Why hasn't the REP. Controlled HOUSE investigated the Embassy attacks that happened when Bush was in office,
they can investigate Benghazi where 4 people died but not some of the ones that happened when BUSH was in office and a lot more people died.
If you want to get to the bottom of a problem like this then go back and look at all the embassy attacks that have happened and see if there is anything that could be done to stop them, DON'T just pick out one[ and one that had about the least amount of people killed] look at all of them that have happened since 911 or so.
Have a nice night
Last I knew GW didn't claim and attacks were the work of angry movie goers like BHO did. The cover up and purposful misleading of the public is the issue here, at least relative to the GW vs BHO debate.

Having learned so much from 9/11 is it absolutely shameful that this administration takes the threat of terrorism so lightly. Terrorism is only going to get more extreme and the US must be increasing vigilant to protect itself. Sadly some of the posters on here just don't get it.
factcheck

New London, CT

#59 Apr 18, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you read this article and add up the number of people it says were killed then you will come up with 82 in or around our embassies
398 total out side the U.S. in terrrorist attacks
and about 3000 in the U.S.
I didn't make up these figures they are in the article
have a nice day
From these statistics how many were US citizens? We can only try to protect our own and if we happen to protect others that's fine, but you can't count foreign victims without skewing the entire conversation.

Location hidden

#60 Apr 18, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I knew GW didn't claim and attacks were the work of angry movie goers like BHO did. The cover up and purposful misleading of the public is the issue here, at least relative to the GW vs BHO debate.
Having learned so much from 9/11 is it absolutely shameful that this administration takes the threat of terrorism so lightly. Terrorism is only going to get more extreme and the US must be increasing vigilant to protect itself. Sadly some of the posters on here just don't get it.
I agree, But the hearings should be more than a witch hunt and should be looking into why after all these attacks on our embassies over the years things like this can still happen.
And as for things happening inside the U.S. if the Gov. tries to do something to crackdown on things like this happening people get all up in arms and start yelling that the gov. is taking their rights away.
So what can you do?
As for the # of people in that 390 plus people being killed overseas you would have to read the article to find out.
At least I have listed the articles I got my info from and NeoCom also gave a very good article, all the numbers between the articles don't match but who would have thought they all would.
Have a nice dat
no surprise here

Buffalo, NY

#61 Apr 19, 2013
...and so it seems, that the administration actually had their hands on one of the bomber brothers in 2011...hmmm, I see...

Location hidden

#62 Apr 19, 2013
no surprise here wrote:
...and so it seems, that the administration actually had their hands on one of the bomber brothers in 2011...hmmm, I see...
If I remember right we live in a country where they need to have proof of a person breaking the law or let them go.
So just what law did he break that we could have put him in jail for?
Apparently none, IF he did he would have been in jail.
I think you would agree, IF somebody does break the law they should go to jail but if they didn't then I am sure you wouldn't want somebody to go to jail for no reason., You have to remember it could be you next.
Again we live in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty.
Have a nice night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do black lives really matter? 4 hr lol 18
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr JackArmStrong 20,383
Life Coach does 100 pushups in 2 minutes Thu sister Pendulous ... 3
News Close up tour of Hoyt Lake (Aug '08) Thu Reader 29
Tom Jolls Sister ? (Sep '08) Thu Reader 2
Friday Fun at Talk of the Town (Aug '08) Jul 20 John 39
News Buffalo's Best Strip Joints (Nov '09) Jul 20 Barry Buncy 26

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages