Terrorists Strike Boston

Terrorists Strike Boston

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Nice going Obama! I wonder how you're going to spin this attack? Maybe a third rate movie trailer caused a spontaneous attack on the runners of the Boston Marathon! LOL
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Apr 15, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
Nice going Obama! I wonder how you're going to spin this attack? Maybe a third rate movie trailer caused a spontaneous attack on the runners of the Boston Marathon! LOL
Would you like to compare the domestic terror death count during the "W" years with the domestic terror death count during the Obama years?

Obama lied about Bengazi (sp?) and he would not admit Ft. Hood was Jihad

Buy "W" lied about the DC snipers. That was Jihad 100% but Bush covered that up

Both sides think the American Public is too stupid to handle the truth. Both sides are probably right
bob

Wyoming, NY

#3 Apr 15, 2013
lol cant blame guns for that can ya.
city dude

Buffalo, NY

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Guys, ALL politicians are BIG Liars. The government will never tell us the truth about anything. They are afraid we'll get our guns and panic. The terrorists have been here in this country for a long time......they live among us.
ned

Buffalo, NY

#5 Apr 15, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
Nice going Obama! I wonder how you're going to spin this attack? Maybe a third rate movie trailer caused a spontaneous attack on the runners of the Boston Marathon! LOL
Maybe he should get in Air Force One and fly around the country to all is safe. Than wait a couple of months and attack a country that has nothing to do with it.
cops suck

Wyoming, NY

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Every since that ovomit been in control of the country and destroying it. People just don't give a ship any more.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Apr 15, 2013
I'll bet a volunteer fireman did it

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 15, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
I'll bet a volunteer fireman did it
I'll bet you are drunk too. Why do you ALWAYS rag on volunteer firemen? Nothing better to do than rattle your teeth??
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Apr 15, 2013
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you are drunk too. Why do you ALWAYS rag on volunteer firemen? Nothing better to do than rattle your teeth??
I haven't started drinking yet. Gonna start at 1030 PM and end around midnight. I'm taking it easy tonight
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#11 Apr 15, 2013
ned wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he should get in Air Force One and fly around the country to all is safe. Than wait a couple of months and attack a country that has nothing to do with it.
You mean like "W" did?
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Apr 15, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
The feds will attribute this attack to some radical white supremacist group. They always blame Whitney for domestic acts of terror.
Osama Obama will Never blame the Muslim brothers.
Get ready Buffalonians, soon you will be going to church at 40 Parker avenue on Friday afternoon and praying in Aramaic. Yes it is actually ARAMAIC, not Arabic.
Obama will kill some Muslims with drones. They might not be the particular Muslims who did this, but who cares

Obama is not a Muslim. He is not a Christian

Obama is whatever religion he needs to be to further his political career. just like most politicians do
factcheck

New London, CT

#13 Apr 16, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to compare the domestic terror death count during the "W" years with the domestic terror death count during the Obama years?
Obama lied about Bengazi (sp?) and he would not admit Ft. Hood was Jihad
Buy "W" lied about the DC snipers. That was Jihad 100% but Bush covered that up
Both sides think the American Public is too stupid to handle the truth. Both sides are probably right
Although I don't generally agree with anything you say you finished off this post on the right foot as far as I'm concerned.

However, the domestic body count is definitely higher under Obama than Bush (post 9/11) of course. Between bombers, shooters and Jihadist tour bus drivers the Obama numbers are staggering.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14 Apr 16, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I don't generally agree with anything you say you finished off this post on the right foot as far as I'm concerned.
However, the domestic body count is definitely higher under Obama than Bush (post 9/11) of course. Between bombers, shooters and Jihadist tour bus drivers the Obama numbers are staggering.
Can I ask you where you are getting your info from " factcheck"
I would think that you would say there have been more embassies attacked under Obama than there were under Bush.
Well you would be wrong on that one too.
I have to ask you why aren't the Rep.s looking into the 11 embassy attacks that happened when Bush was in office?
No they are too busy looking into 1 embassy attack where 4 people died and looking the other way when it comes to the 11 attacks that happened when Bush was in office.
Yes 4 people died in the Benghazi attack but Hundreds died in the attacks that happened when Bush was in office.
You can look it up here
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
Have a nice night
buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#15 Apr 16, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Can I ask you where you are getting your info from " factcheck"
I would think that you would say there have been more embassies attacked under Obama than there were under Bush.
Well you would be wrong on that one too.
I have to ask you why aren't the Rep.s looking into the 11 embassy attacks that happened when Bush was in office?
No they are too busy looking into 1 embassy attack where 4 people died and looking the other way when it comes to the 11 attacks that happened when Bush was in office.
Yes 4 people died in the Benghazi attack but Hundreds died in the attacks that happened when Bush was in office.
You can look it up here
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
Have a nice night
how much koolaid did obama make you drink
Truth be known

North Tonawanda, NY

#16 Apr 16, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will kill some Muslims with drones. They might not be the particular Muslims who did this, but who cares
Obama is not a Muslim. He is not a Christian
Obama is whatever religion he needs to be to further his political career. just like most politicians do
Don't forget the media outlets and the great job they've been doing on putting a spin on this story or let's congratulate all the social networks for their participation in bringing people together during this so called horrific tragedy. I bet it's helped boost ratings and profits for all.
One last thing where's Osama Bin Mohammed bin awad bin Laden when whitey needs to blame brown people for this act of terrorism.
That's right the 911 national commission on terrorists attacks is still too busy trying to figure out what happened during the September 11, 2001 incident. Wow, twelve years later and still no concrete evidence or results to bring any closure.
Wake me up or pinch me 12 years from now when they figuratively find any evidence of this mishap.
Truth be known

North Tonawanda, NY

#17 Apr 16, 2013
Congrats to all the first responders . Now if your reaction time were only this quick in the poorest of urban neighborhoods because for alot of those folks the stopwatch hasn't stopped ticking.
Truth be known

North Tonawanda, NY

#18 Apr 16, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't started drinking yet. Gonna start at 1030 PM and end around midnight. I'm taking it easy tonight
I'll give you an ex husbands number so you can have a drinking buddy.
Truth be known

North Tonawanda, NY

#19 Apr 16, 2013
The FBI, CIA, Homeland Security etc. are too busy dodging real criminals like the mafia or cartels the true terrorists what makes you think they can solve this one.
Thank God it wasn't close to the Mexican border we all know the results of that. Millions of lawbreaking illegals demanding rights to an array of things.
It's amazing how quickly they can find work that most Americans won"t do or most Americans can't even get their foot in the door to do.
If you ask me it sounds like an entitlement program that alot of businesses will reap great rewards from.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#20 Apr 16, 2013
buffalo native wrote:
<quoted text>how much koolaid did obama make you drink
What is the matter ?
You can't stand reading the facts?
Why hasn't the REP. Controlled HOUSE investigated the Embassy attacks that happened when Bush was in office,
they can investigate Benghazi where 4 people died but not some of the ones that happened when BUSH was in office and a lot more people died.
If you want to get to the bottom of a problem like this then go back and look at all the embassy attacks that have happened and see if there is anything that could be done to stop them, DON'T just pick out one[ and one that had about the least amount of people killed] look at all of them that have happened since 911 or so.
Have a nice night
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#21 Apr 16, 2013
Maybe?????

April 15th is tax deadline day

Maybe it was some nutcase with a tax problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tesla's solar business is largely a bust 10 hr Solarman 1
Does Night Heat do circle a word? 18 hr The truth 1
Does Tbird wear a fanny pack 19 hr Life Coach 5
Can Tbird ride a uni cycle? 19 hr Life Coach 1
UB cutting 4 sports in effort to save money. 23 hr JBaller23 13
Does Night Heat have a toupee ? Mon The truth 1
Is Tbird in rehab? Mon Life Coach 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages