Observations
Is it racist even when

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2013
It's True?

Since non Whites,replace the Whites that leave our neighborhood,here are the changes observed with,(we'll call them "the newcomers")

1)Houses that become trashed & vacant after non rent paying tenant is evicted.

2)Litter: Beer,liquor & soda bottles & cans, thrown from moving cars & people walking. Baby diapers full of feces. Iv'e seen newcomers pull over & empty litter from the car on the street & drive away,sometimes wit a trash can less than 10' away.

3)Non working autos(Sometimes multiple)left parked in driveways to rot.

4)Talking at the top of their voices,regardless of the time of day/night, or consideration of others.

5)Properties that get run down without repair.(Not so much as a paint brush lifted in some cases)

6) Loud speeding cars with total disregard for the safety of others.

7) Open drug dealing & use,while driving.

8)Murder.(Everyone (Except a baby killed by its mother I witnessed myself) murdered in the last 15 years were non white,& killed by non whites,you can dispute this with fact the local news.)

9)Screams for help. Usually from women living in the newcomer's household.

10)Most,not all, do not hold down jobs,and keep strange hours (Of those I can monitor.)

11)Children being dropped off & picked up from other neighborhoods at local bus stops.(Some form of cheat going on here.)

12)Unfriendly people who do not mix with the fabric of the community,or keep to themselves. Example most will not greet you unless you greet them first ect.

13) Parents who side with their child,and won't even consider hearing an adult neighbor's side of a problem caused by the child.

Some of the valid reasons those who move away do so,without ever discussing it with anyone for fear of being labeled.
dehm

Wyoming, NY

#2 Jan 21, 2013
That's what you get when you let blacks rent.Batavia is trash because of all the blacks. You get what you deserve.
Half the Knowledge

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Better to be raised by two parents, than one. Especially when single parent households go on for generations and generations,resulting in the children not obtaining all the information two parents give. The culture has set the bar too low. The smarter of them will admit it.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jan 23, 2013
dehm wrote:
That's what you get when you let blacks rent.Batavia is trash because of all the blacks. You get what you deserve.
Batavia was always a crap town even before the blacks. At one time it was overrun by the Mancuso family.

Since: Sep 12

Cheektowaga, NY

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Kilhoffer, Do you still live on that street? There are a few of my neighbors who lived around there on Wende St.near East Ferry St., and they said it was getting bad there 50 years ago.
Innocent Bystander

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Batavia was always a crap town even before the blacks. At one time it was overrun by the Mancuso family.
There used to be graffiti on the northeast corner of Genesee & Kilhoffer that read, Quote: "I will kill anyone white I see walking down this street" Unquote. this was in the eighties. The bldg. is long gone, but this statement reflecting "some" of the neighborhood's values is not.You can not argue with or aganist the truth.
Innocent Bystander

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, scumbags & thugs come from "all" ethnic backgrounds. My eyes have taught me that fact.
FFS-

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Batavia is almost as scummy as Depew
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Sissy Hagelstein wrote:
Kilhoffer, Do you still live on that street? There are a few of my neighbors who lived around there on Wende St.near East Ferry St., and they said it was getting bad there 50 years ago.
How much do you weigh?

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#11 Jan 23, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Batavia is almost as scummy as Depew
Why are you so desperate for my attention that you feel hte need to use my screen name?

DO you really want to appear as stupid as Gump?
TONI

Rochester, NY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Why would anyone be so pathetic as to use somebody else's screen name?

That is so weak minded!
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Sissy Hagelstein wrote:
That area was rough in the late 60s thru the 80s but most of the junk buildings have been torn down.I moved, as a kid in the late 50s here from the Genesee, Jefferson area and I still live here since.There is a great block club here and the thugs are afraid to mess around.The block club consists of three streets, Wende, Zenner and Kilhoffer and runs from E.Ferry to Genesee.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Innocent Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, scumbags & thugs come from "all" ethnic backgrounds. My eyes have taught me that fact.
Most of the people here are renters, but they are mostly older and belong to the block club. Cheap living and handy to everything here.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#16 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
That area was rough in the late 60s thru the 80s but most of the junk buildings have been torn down.I moved, as a kid in the late 50s here from the Genesee, Jefferson area and I still live here since.There is a great block club here and the thugs are afraid to mess around.The block club consists of three streets, Wende, Zenner and Kilhoffer and runs from E.Ferry to Genesee.
Not to put you down, but that neighborhood sucks bigtime. It would be a good place for NO NECK to live in and in poverty where he would have to walk everywhere.
FFS-

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jan 23, 2013
TONI wrote:
Why would anyone be so pathetic as to use somebody else's screen name?
That is so weak minded!
I agree
Innocent Bystander

Buffalo, NY

#18 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you aware the creek runs underground at the last North intersection of the street at Squadaja....I'm not even going to attempt to spell it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Idjit Spinners 11 hr Game Troll 5
Jacob Hennigan 18 hr Trashyyy 1
Are you tired of seeing so many African-America... 19 hr General Pershing 10
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon bayonne nj 21,037
News Fidget Spinners: The latest hit trend Mon Sam 1
News Schools brace for impact if Congress cuts Medic... Mon Aquarius-WY 82
The Perry Projects in the 50's (Oct '08) May 21 Iamme 84

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages