Man Arraigned in Connection With Drag...

Man Arraigned in Connection With Drag Racing Deaths

There are 308 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Jun 10, 2008, titled Man Arraigned in Connection With Drag Racing Deaths. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

A 21-year-old man from Lancaster has been arraigned on 2 counts of manslaughter and 2 counts of criminally negligent homicide in connection with a drag race in May that left two people dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Grand Island, NY

#315 Dec 16, 2008
Don't race in the street--race LEGALLY at

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#316 Dec 16, 2008
So what I understand here is that the laws make us liable for other people's stupidity? Now if I see someone drag racing and decide to shoot that individual in order to prevent him from killing himself then I am doing the right thing? Maybe the legislators and the rest of government are nothing but a bunch of f*cking retards. I think that is more then likely correct.

Grand Island, NY

#319 Dec 16, 2008
You won't get your tires shot out at

mustang photo

Grand Island, NY

#320 Dec 16, 2008
WGRZ has a photo of the Mustang---torn in half. They must have been going very fast to tear a car in half---click on the link below for the photo!

Grand Island, NY

#322 Dec 16, 2008
Don't die! Race legally at

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#323 Dec 16, 2008
MartyLutherKing wrote:
<quoted text>
you are on the right track, but the wrong train. You would not shoot the driver, you would shoot out all his tires BEFORE the race starts.
Nope, none of that will work because you don't know the car will be raced until the race is in progress... PLUS - you don't want me shooting a poor defenseless car for doing nothing but being a car. That's like making alcohol illegal because people drink and drive and kill people. Now wait... if they are driving drunk, is it the alcohol or the car at fault. I'm sure it's2902 never the person. Blame it on the alcohol, the gun, the drugs; never the person.

Grand Island, NY

#324 Dec 17, 2008
You can race all you want and not die at

Orlando, FL

#325 Mar 9, 2013
Blue Snow Balls wrote:
Sorry folks, but: Dateline mid 1970's - drag race on Ohio Street at the foot of the Skyway on a Friday night - HUNDREDS of spectators - one car veers off into the crowd killing (2) bystanders -BOTH drivers do jail time - D.A. Blah Blah Clark has the law on his side - I think Mr. Neon is going to go away for a while.
They were friends, very sad day. We lined the street with over 100 hot rods and led the funeral.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burkhas and hajibs should be worn in private! 37 min Mr Awesome 1
Buffalo: Planet of the Apes (Oct '15) 41 min Smelly Boy 13
asian massage therapy place 1 hr Next 10
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) 10 hr Edgar Newborn12 28
Trump for President, He will win. watch 19 hr Scotty Steiner 4
I have to wonder how Paul Ryan got that position 21 hr GMP9684 4
Why can't blacks be encouraged to move? 23 hr Homeboynot 5

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages