Racist rant caught on camera exposes kids to N-word

There are 23 comments on the USA Today story from Jun 4, 2014, titled Racist rant caught on camera exposes kids to N-word. In it, USA Today reports that:

A woman whose racist rants in a Dollar General Store parking lot here were recorded now says she's sorry for her outburst - but not before the video of her diatribe received more than 1 million hits on YouTube.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leo Cudney

Buffalo, NY

#28 Jun 30, 2014
I would like to see them people come into the Blackthorn smetimes when me an my old man was there.A coon an a wop fight
GUMP NF

Niagara Falls, NY

#29 Jul 1, 2014
Leo Cudney wrote:
I would like to see them people come into the Blackthorn smetimes when me an my old man was there.A coon an a wop fight
That fight could be called a WAPOUT
Then bid them CIAO GUMBODY
mayordysaster

Niagara Falls, NY

#30 Jul 1, 2014
If there were a blackthorn here in the falls there are enough waps and blacks to have a GRAND wapout We don't have many blacks on pine avenue they mostly stay on the Ontario ave & highland avenue which is mainly the hood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) 8 hr Yards 73
NEW! Kingsmen MC Top Ten List! MUST READ! (Nov '08) 12 hr nano nano 120
Allah and Mohammad were sleeping in bed 13 hr Buck Rohde 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr The Rev 19,921
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 19 hr Ibid 155
Police Re-Training Fri Mohammad McCarthy 3
Family Court Judge Kevin M Carter in Erie County (Jun '11) Fri James from Buffalo 119
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]