Racist rant caught on camera exposes kids to N-word

Jun 4, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

A woman whose racist rants in a Dollar General Store parking lot here were recorded now says she's sorry for her outburst - but not before the video of her diatribe received more than 1 million hits on YouTube.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
city dude

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

Judged:

I think I would have done the same thing. That brother is nuts also.

Since: Jun 14

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

We can't know what the black male did because the video only starts with this crazy woman's mental unraveling, however he says all he did was start his car, and she never corrects him. I have to take him at his word. This woman needs meds, a helmet, and a coloring book with a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggg box of crayons.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

She is clearly a fine conservative woman
Life Coach

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

BuffaloForLife wrote:
We can't know what the black male did because the video only starts with this crazy woman's mental unraveling, however he says all he did was start his car, and she never corrects him. I have to take him at his word. This woman needs meds, a helmet, and a coloring book with a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggg box of crayons.
I am sure there are 3 sides to this story...his, he's and the truth.

I am pretty intuitive about stuff like this because of my extensive experience with both ghetto and trailer park underclass. This is probably what happened. The man was on his leaving the store as she was going in with her undisciplined kids who were running wild in the parking lot. The man, who was running late for work as usual didn't have time to shower so he was hurrying out of family dollar with his deodorant. He jumped in his car really fast and put it in reverse when the little pissspots were behind his car and the woman screamed. The car was blasting some hip hop music but not gangster rap at the time. The woman was very emotional at the time and she was taken back in time when some black classmate in high school porker her and then told his friends about it so she unleashed her pain and hate on the man and dropped an N bomb. He saw this as a great excuse for being late for work for the 10th day in a row so he started filming
So there you have it...THE REST OF THE STORY
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

theymak more of a big deal using theN word than doing the knockout game.

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

If he had done more than start his car up, she would have quickly jumped on a man claiming to have done nothing more. She never corrected him. He said several times that all he did was start his car up, and she never corrected him. Just kept saying he scared her kids. Gee, if he had done something else or something more, she had several opportunities to say so. She never did. She said nothing about loud music or squealing tires or anything else.

I think this was nothing more than the precise moment when some trailer trash's meth high had worn off.
Kevin

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

How did he know she was a stripper??? I think they knew one another

“ dirty for dirty”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

let some white dudes start a knock out game on the blacks and watch them whine and cry like little b!tc#s! so sick of the coloreds thinking they have special " rights" FK THEM!!
mayordysaster

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

dirty white boy- wrote:
let some white dudes start a knock out game on the blacks and watch them whine and cry like little b!tc#s! so sick of the coloreds thinking they have special " rights" FK THEM!!
Now mo junk talk
mayordysaster

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

that is Not refered to dirtyboy but the other junk that walks da streets4088
Gumphnf

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

mayordysaster wrote:
<quoted text>Now mo junk talk
I gobble goo from sepia boys.
Batavia is for Pedophiles

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Batavia Police say more than that while beating handcuffed people.
Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

Instead of just calling that ape a l\ligger, she should have pepper sprayed him and if the other whites witnessing that event should have dragged him out of his truck, maybe the apes would get the hint and stay in Buffalo.I see more and more in Cheektowaga and I hear Cleveland Hill HS is gonna have a black stodies course.
Life CoachI

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

Kinky Fiebelkorn wrote:
Instead of just calling that ape a l\ligger, she should have pepper sprayed him and if the other whites witnessing that event should have dragged him out of his truck, maybe the apes would get the hint and stay in Buffalo.I see more and more in Cheektowaga and I hear Cleveland Hill HS is gonna have a black stodies course.
I don't know you but I know your type
A tough talking guy like you would poop yourself if a black man as much as gave you a dirty look

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Kinky Fiebelkorn wrote:
So youre a conservative?
Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

Life CoachI wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know you but I know your type
A tough talking guy like you would poop yourself if a black man as much as gave you a dirty look
The only time I would confront a black man like that is if he was locked up in a cage like the rest of the apes in the zoo where he belongs.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

Kinky Fiebelkorn wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time I would confront a black man like that is if he was locked up in a cage like the rest of the apes in the zoo where he belongs.
Your a tea party guy huh?
Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Your a tea party guy huh?
Tea party ? no. a realist.
Blk pride

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

dirty white boy- wrote:
You people are funny closet racist... Talk big behind a screen..y'all not strong enough to start a knockout game on us p$$y
Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2014

Blk pride wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are funny closet racist... Talk big behind a screen..y'all not strong enough to start a knockout game on us p$$y
I hear that you l\liggers have an extra thick skull that it would take a tire iron to knock you out.
ROTFLMFAO A thick skull, with nothing in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gerald J. - - Jerry'' Fordham 43 min Former Salamancan 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr truth told 18,759
We won 5 hr West Coast Rival 47
Fishing Report 15 hr -Sprocket- 13
Officials: Yolanda Bindics Was Murdered (Jul '07) 19 hr question 165
Ice Bucket Challenge raises awareness, funds fo... 19 hr Cold hard facts 4
I could go for a hot pasquale on rye Wed Mongo Lloyd 6

Search the Buffalo Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000