Properties Unlimited Slumlord Dead

Properties Unlimited Slumlord Dead

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Lorenzo

Tonawanda, NY

#1 Jun 21, 2011
Slumlord Eugene Jason died in 2007, but now all of his dilapidated slums throughout the area are being sold at auction.
He, and other shameless profiteers are responsible for the demise of neighborhoods like Sheridan Parkside and Lincoln Park. His property pfofiteers turned areas of the Town of Tonawanda into East Side Ghettos.
Laughing out Loud

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2011
yea because eugene jason went over to these houses, told these people to live like f-ing slobs. Get real....
SkinHead

Tonawanda, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2011
Another greedy slumlord millionaire dead and now his family fighting over the "estate" of dilapidated rats nests. Seems rather fitting that he didn't get to enjoy that money in the end.
Peter

Tonawanda, NY

#4 Jun 23, 2011
Not sure if this is the appropriate thread to mention this, but I have a hardon right now.
Walter

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jun 23, 2011
Peter wrote:
Not sure if this is the appropriate thread to mention this, but I have a hardon right now.
Me too.
Have a nice day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) 1 hr Joe Guy 77
Sabby Santarpia 8 hr Seriously 2
A Buffalo Favorite! 10 hr AnotherOne BitesT... 1
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 12 hr Ibid 158
Memorial Day Tue NAM VET BIKER 6
It's Always Blacks Protesting Tue John Krow 22
looking for my friend (Sep '12) Tue Vince Annelo 13
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE