Arrest made in U.B. graduate murder

Arrest made in U.B. graduate murder

There are 55 comments on the www.wivb.com story from May 27, 2009, titled Arrest made in U.B. graduate murder. In it, www.wivb.com reports that:

Buffalo Police have made an arrest in the Mother's Day murder of a Bronx man. Police have charged 20-year old DaMario Cordelius of Amherst with second-degree murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wivb.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Buffalo is a joke

Niagara Falls, NY

#46 May 29, 2009
You still haven't addressed your living quarters known as the Allenhurst Projects. My understanding in your broke dick complex is those who actually work pay a certain percentage of their income up to around $500/ month for maximum rent/month.As we know, most are on section 8. So lets look at best case scenario assuming you work and aren't on welfare. If your job is SO GOOD, why not purchase a home or live in a safer complex in the Town of Amherst? Chestnut Ridge, Sunridge, etc. Most of those are in the $650-$800 month range for 2 bedrooms.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#47 May 29, 2009
I plum grageated 6th grade..
Jethro
Allenhurst Fat Gal

Tonawanda, NY

#48 May 29, 2009
Allenhurst Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to report your ass to our beloved Town Supervisor Dr. Satish Mohan.
he's some sort of a brown fellow as well
Allenhurst Fat Gal

Tonawanda, NY

#49 May 29, 2009
<quoted text>
Hey Honky Mammy Jammer,
Read my previous posts.
I have a GOOD job.
My two cars are completely paid for.
If you don't like it here, why not move to Alabama or Arkansas. They have lots of sorry ass pieces of meat like you.
i know most all the guys living in those dumps near me. never knew one who had a job much less a car that wasn't stolen. were have you been hiding. give up your address.
Tyrone

Lockport, NY

#50 May 29, 2009
<quoted text>
I am going to report your ass to our beloved Town Supervisor Dr. Satish Mohan.
We loves Mohan. He say Amhrest have two many pohleecemans. Good. We not nead any cops in our street.
Buffalo is a joke

Niagara Falls, NY

#51 May 29, 2009
Hey gang, "Allenhurst Resident" made an ass out of Allenhurst singlehandedly due to his grammar and piss poor reading comprehension (failing to defend Allenhurst against my accusations).No need for any trolls like Fat Gal and Tyrone. Remember, know your enemy people. These welfare collecting spooks talk a big talk but when they have to think and react when called out, they are clueless and respond with "up your ass honky." Your degenerate complex will be cleaned and gutted before i leave this town. Mark my words. Between you killing each other and getting arrested, keep it on the property.The town will be notified IN WRITING and your little Eastside Refuge in our town will be under tight surveillance.
Buffalo is a joke

Niagara Falls, NY

#53 May 29, 2009
Joke of the night. Speaking of Indian Town supervisor Dr Mohan.

"Why do Indian women have red dots on their foreheads?"

Because when you scratch it off, you will win either a convenience store or gas station.
Life Coach

Berlin, Germany

#54 May 29, 2009
Croc Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to Buff State you jackass and I'm more educated than you ever will be. So what if you went to UB does that make the guy who went to Harvard better than you? Think before you post moron!
I think it would be safe to say that the overwhelming majority of Harvard grads are superior to UB students.

It would also be safe to say that the overwhelming majority of UB students are superior to Buff State students.

The Princeton Review assigns a “selectivity rating” to all legitimate colleges (they don’t even bother with the ITT’s, ECPI’s, Phoenix Online, etc.). They rate them on a scale of 60-100. Harvard is a “99”. UB is an “83”. Buff State is a “64”. A “64” is a shameful score and is on the same level as an HBC.

UB has some students who were accepted into Harvard, but they chose to attend UB for financial reasons. I would bet ONE MILLION DOLLARS there is not one single student at Buff State who was accepted into Harvard or any other Ivy League school, and very few who were accepted into UB.
Rastus

Lockport, NY

#56 May 30, 2009
Lizabeth Sanford wrote:
<quoted text>
Wear yuo bee livving at honky? I cums ovir fore to do yuo up. I hoppes yuo has a nice long thang betwenn yore legs. I loves yore honky ass honey chile.
Dont you bee fuulin round wif dat white trashe man. He aint got nuthin but a needle for a tool. He bee likes all white mans what likes dark meat.
Croc Hunter

Purchase, NY

#57 Jun 1, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it would be safe to say that the overwhelming majority of Harvard grads are superior to UB students.
It would also be safe to say that the overwhelming majority of UB students are superior to Buff State students.
The Princeton Review assigns a “selectivity rating” to all legitimate colleges (they don’t even bother with the ITT’s, ECPI’s, Phoenix Online, etc.). They rate them on a scale of 60-100. Harvard is a “99”. UB is an “83”. Buff State is a “64”. A “64” is a shameful score and is on the same level as an HBC.
UB has some students who were accepted into Harvard, but they chose to attend UB for financial reasons. I would bet ONE MILLION DOLLARS there is not one single student at Buff State who was accepted into Harvard or any other Ivy League school, and very few who were accepted into UB.

I attended Buff State for financial reasons as well. Sorry I didn't go to Jew B! By the looks of things now I might have been shot by hoodlums in the projects near there. Anything else you need to add moron? P.S. I got accepted into UB but declined for finanacial reasons last year. Not sure why the tuition is so much more seeing thaey they are just a college in Buffalo which is a dying city to begin with.
Hello

Riverhead, NY

#59 Apr 25, 2010
Croc Hunter wrote:
I just can't believe he was black. Shocking!!!!
Shut up racist!!!!!u just mad cuz he got it down packed and u don't
Pat

North Tonawanda, NY

#60 Apr 25, 2010
ididn't know about this
Larry Tate

AOL

#61 Apr 25, 2010
When are they going to arrest Jimmy The Communist and Robert Laity for treason?
tire man

Lockport, NY

#62 Apr 25, 2010
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up racist!!!!!u just mad cuz he got it down packed and u don't
keep on flappin' those inner tube lips, you spoonbill
Stephanie L

Shreveport, LA

#63 Mar 31, 2013
Many of you sound either racist or prejudice. Take your pick. I am Mario's cousin, a former resident of Buffalo, nowliving in New Orleans.Now, I am very sorry about what Mario has done to the deceased, Mr. Jackson's family, and ours. However, let me set the record straight. Mario is from Amherst, and he was raised within a conservative family that prides itself on Christian values and beliefs. He is no thug, despite how YOU may view him. He is not a product of his home environment, but, the company he kept. His parents are deceased, so please don't speculate about what his mom would or wouldn't say. Stop being quick to judge individuals you know nothing about. Mario is no thug, no welfare, or one who is a derivative of "black, ghetto livin',Allenhurst livin' welfare recipients." Get a life and a clue!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving to walden (Jun '06) 2 hr Reaper 18
Are there any cute cops in Walden? 4 hr Username 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Disturbed 20,924
Black man gets unemployment while in jail (May '11) Fri Z Media 12
Avandia May 24 Perry 1
I miss Don ''NO NECK'' Paul on channel 4 weather May 24 Sam 2
Are you tired of seeing so many African-America... May 24 Honest Abraham 11

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages