Arrest made in U.B. graduate murder

Arrest made in U.B. graduate murder

There are 55 comments on the www.wivb.com story from May 27, 2009, titled Arrest made in U.B. graduate murder. In it, www.wivb.com reports that:

Buffalo Police have made an arrest in the Mother's Day murder of a Bronx man. Police have charged 20-year old DaMario Cordelius of Amherst with second-degree murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wivb.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 27, 2009
Good work by the POlice. Why does the Mayor have to have his face all over every police story? I reckon he doesn't have much to do..
JTMan

United States

#2 May 27, 2009
DaMario? Are you kidding? There ain't anyone living in Amherst named DaMario!

Enjoy your life behind bars!!!!!!!!!!
Seen It Before

United States

#3 May 27, 2009
Repeat after me.... "AWW AWW He a GOOT BOY!!! My DeMario Not DO IT!!! It all he friends fault!!!" This mantra is repeated every time one of these little pieces of human crap do something like that.
Buffalo is a joke

Niagara Falls, NY

#4 May 27, 2009
Guarantee you the spook lived in the Allenhurst Projects. That's the refuge for eastsiders who want to have an Amherst address. Welfare projects a 5 minute walk from the PJ's and Molly's Pub strip.As I've explained on previous blogs, as a UB alumnus, I've been saying how those fricking projects are singlehandedly responsible for Amherst's crime rate increasing dramatically.Put all those welfare collecting Allenhurst Project living degenerates in Liberia.
Buffalo is a joke

Niagara Falls, NY

#5 May 27, 2009
Likely interview with DeMario's Mom. Mom's words in quote with truth seperated by ().

"My boy was well on his way to being a good man." (good man at selling dope).

"My Boy was a proud and responsible father." (3 kids by 3 Allenhurst project welfare collecting mommy's)

"My boy was working towards getting his GED." (In his next lifetime)

"My boy tried to be a role model." (encouraging teenagers to deal dope and call women "bitchez")
Seen It Before

United States

#6 May 27, 2009
Hey Buffalo is a joke, don't you know it's our fault somehow?
Buffalo is a joke

Niagara Falls, NY

#7 May 27, 2009
Hey "Seen it Before", the welfare collecting black scum rever Al Sharpton. The blacks who are educated and hungry actually take accountability and look at people as Obama as the gold standard.Simple as that. The armpit of Amherst "Allenhurt projects" is Al Sharpton country.
Buffalo is a joke

Niagara Falls, NY

#8 May 27, 2009
On May 9, 2008, the Associated Press reported that Sharpton and his businesses owed almost $1.5 million in unpaid taxes and penalties. Sharpton owed $931,000 in federal income tax and $366,000 to New York, and his for-profit company, Rev. Al Communications, owed another $176,000 to the state.[8]

On June 19, 2008, the New York Post reported that the Internal Revenue Service had sent subpoenas to several corporations that had donated to Sharpton's National Action Network. In 2007 New York State Attorney General Andrew Cuomo began investigating the National Action Network, because it failed to make proper financial reports, as required for non-profits.[78] According to the Post, several major corporations, including Anheuser-Busch and Colgate-Palmolive, have donated thousands of dollars to the National Action Network. The Post asserted that the donations were made to prevent boycotts or rallies by the National Action Network.[79]

Sharpton countered the investigative actions with a charge that they reflected a political agenda by United States agencies.

Somebody put this Billy Dee Williams hair wearing Colt 45 drinking hypocritical spook into Attica so they can do a "Prison Colonoscopy'.LOL
Life Coach

Montpellier, France

#9 May 27, 2009
You can go on and on all day long about black drug-dealing scum, but if it was not for the white drug USING scum, they would have no need to set up in an area between the two campuses.

Businesses set up where the customers are. That is why there is a Tim Horton's by UB. The students can go there for some strong coffee and a doughnut during finals. Some of the students need some cocaine during finals (and at party time), so that is where the drug dealers set up.

If not for UB, Buff State and the smaller colleges, Buffalo would be a COMPLETE ghost town. Buffalo is nothing but a college town now and drug dealers come with the territory.

Live with that fact and keep your head down
Buffalo is a joke

Niagara Falls, NY

#10 May 28, 2009
The victim's roommate Jesse Garnett was fatally shot monday while visiting a black woman and a 2 year old in you guessed it, THE ALLENHURST PROJECTS, on Yale Avenue just east of Niagara Falls Blvd in Amherst. How ironic, the victim's roommate dies weeks later after pleang for better student protection. I have to say though, as tragic as it is, crap happens when you associate with any spook living in the Allenhurst projects..male or female.
lisa

East Amherst, NY

#11 May 28, 2009
Something is being covered up here...too coincedental..
Buffalo is a joke

Niagara Falls, NY

#12 May 28, 2009
The cover up is the Amherst Government not having the cajones to address the sudsidized apartment complex in what has become the armpit of Amherst (SW Corner of the town)out of fear of the Allenhurst spooks creating more problems in retaliation. I know someone who lived on Capen and took a loss on his home. Bought it in the 90's for a shade under 100K.Since he was in a professional field and decided to leave the area, he couldn't sell the home because of the nearby projects. Eventually someone finally purchased the home for about 70K (took almost a 30K loss). Why should hardworking homeowners in SW Amherst face lower property value assessments due to the cesspool known as ALLENHURST PROJECTS? That Indian Town supervisor who barely speaks a lick of English is a dang joke so I know nothing will change.
Buffalo is a joke

Niagara Falls, NY

#13 May 28, 2009
Just to further prove my point, I was recently brousing around Record Theater there in University Plaza. There were 5 blacks hanging around the payphone right outside the store in broad daylight looking like they were up to no good. I drove down windermere just to see how things have changed. There were numerous grocery carts (probably from tops) left right near the windermere section next to princeton welfare projects near the elementary school. I think it's time for residents to file a petition with the town hall in Williamsville to address the deteriorating conditions. If Al Sharpton can get away with protesting , no reason honest taxpayers of SW Amherst can't. Time to take a stand people.
Croc Hunter

Purchase, NY

#14 May 28, 2009
I just can't believe he was black. Shocking!!!!
Allenhurst Fat Gal

Tonawanda, NY

#15 May 28, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
You can go on and on all day long about black drug-dealing scum, but if it was not for the white drug USING scum, they would have no need to set up in an area between the two campuses.
Businesses set up where the customers are. That is why there is a Tim Horton's by UB. The students can go there for some strong coffee and a doughnut during finals. Some of the students need some cocaine during finals (and at party time), so that is where the drug dealers set up.
If not for UB, Buff State and the smaller colleges, Buffalo would be a COMPLETE ghost town. Buffalo is nothing but a college town now and drug dealers come with the territory.
Live with that fact and keep your head down
Life Coach, you got it right as usual. I live in Allenhurst with my brown mixed children since we can feel somewhat comfortable there. Drugs are rampant. I should have not opened my legs for Tyrone Abdul Carp (not his real name) but that's history. I'm living with my mistakes.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda-you know the rest.
Napoleon

Denmark

#16 May 28, 2009
Buffalo is a joke wrote:
Just to further prove my point, I was recently brousing around Record Theater there in University Plaza. There were 5 blacks hanging around the payphone right outside the store in broad daylight looking like they were up to no good. I drove down windermere just to see how things have changed. There were numerous grocery carts (probably from tops) left right near the windermere section next to princeton welfare projects near the elementary school. I think it's time for residents to file a petition with the town hall in Williamsville to address the deteriorating conditions. If Al Sharpton can get away with protesting , no reason honest taxpayers of SW Amherst can't. Time to take a stand people.
You can "take a stand" if you want, but the truth of the matter is that these property owners have been greasing the right palms in the Amherst Government. The population is dropping and if they did not fill their apartments with section 8, they would be vacant
Life Coach

Ukraine

#17 May 28, 2009
Allenhurst Fat Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Life Coach, you got it right as usual. I live in Allenhurst with my brown mixed children since we can feel somewhat comfortable there. Drugs are rampant. I should have not opened my legs for Tyrone Abdul Carp (not his real name) but that's history. I'm living with my mistakes.
Shoulda, woulda, coulda-you know the rest.
How much do you weigh?
Arminius

Buffalo, NY

#18 May 28, 2009
Three cheers for black culture!!
Breaking BAD

Grand Island, NY

#19 May 28, 2009
When you get involved with criminal elements, expect bad things to happen to you.
Buffalo is a joke

Niagara Falls, NY

#20 May 28, 2009
"Three Cheers for Black Culture". If the memorial site on Main St honoring the slaying of the UB grad is desecrated, we will hold you personally responsible.

People in SW Amherst who i know on Callodine,springville and Windermere have all but thrown their hands in the air on The Town of Amherst addressing the projects nd decreased home appraisal values.They feel the town has their noses up East Amherst and Williamsville and that we are the redheaded stepchildren.If these welfare section 8 projects were put up in East Amherst next to 250K plus homes, homeowners would have coronaries.Bottom line, I've known the neighborhood for almost 20 years after first enrolling and graduating from UB. The area started to get dark in the early 90's. Prior to that, those apartments were predominately student housing. However. with the student housing boom in The Sweet Home area, students wth money chose to live there. So as the previous poster alluded to, rather than have vacated apartments, they enabled anyone to fill the vacancies on Allenhurst. When I started seeing these degenerates drinking cheap beer at places like the Jolly Jug and other bars some 15 years ago, i knew it was a matter of time before they'd screw everything up for a one time middle class neighborhood. I personally never tolerated anyone who lived there. Especially the younger white women with 3 or 4 kids (some mixed some not) who lived there on welfare but yet spent every waking hour drinking our tax dollars in local bars. I wasn't afraid to tell both male and females who resided there they were trash and had no business drinking their checks away. At first in the early 90's, people backed me up and told these degenerates off as well. As the 90's went on, I all of a sudden was told not to stir anything up by others in these establishments. The whole community got soft and they got what they wanted. Public assistance in a great school system paying no taxes and saying they "Live in Amherst." Thank you Town of Amherst for ruining decades of peace and prosperity through allowing these welfare collecting scum live off section 8 next to 100-200K homes that are now 50-100K.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Mike torres 20,504
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Federal agents raid ... (May '08) 8 hr Rhogrebe 931
trump luvver (Feb '16) 12 hr PeterCheeks 28
The real deal about blacks 22 hr Hillary Clinton 60
looking for a Joseph segmen (Oct '15) Thu amy 6
Do black lives really matter? Thu john gallivan 43
Lauren Hall (Jan '15) Wed Night Heat 17

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages