Family Court Judge Kevin M Carter in ...
Denied father

Buffalo, NY

#108 Jan 30, 2014
It will soon be 2 years since my child has spoken to me. No calls, no letters, no pictures or any contact whatsoever. Judge Carter ordered stipulation after stipulation for counseling, play therapy, co-parenting courses, supervised visitation, mental health evaluations, etc. Numerous false CPS allegations from my Ex were inadmissible because all of them were ruled unfounded, evidence proving a pattern of alienation on her part. The financial costs devastated me after paying the ECFC "cottage industry" professionals and attorney bills. The Ex also stopped our child contacting all members of my family, some of them having passed away during these 2 years. Im sure there are other parents who stood before Carter, suffering the same pain as me and my child. Many of you posting experiences in this forum. Judge Carter, if you read this, I could not begin to express my humiliation and complete disgust at the tragedy you allowed to happen in your courtroom. Your court clerk, your attorney's for the child, your appointed 8th circuit parenting coordinators, and the other people deemed qualified to practice in your courtroom, including yourself, have failed miserably time and time again for the many parents and their children that have expressed outrage on this forum.
Mom

Buffalo, NY

#111 Feb 12, 2014
Denied Father....filed a complaint with the judicial review. Many of us are now in the process of filing complaints against judges in Erie County esp Judge Carter. He needs to get off the bench and top destroying childrens life.
Karmas helper

Kailua, HI

#113 Feb 17, 2014
@Mom...I filed a lengthy report with the judicial review board and they were very quick to send a letter letting me know they would not be investigating my claim. It is like pulling teeth even to get those lazy asses to do anything. They only do something if the judge like literally came over and slapped you in the face...thats why Carter gets away with all of his bullying and riding his enormous ego every day. Puke.
mom

Lancaster, NY

#114 Feb 23, 2014
send me your email...im trying for a civil suit against carter and family court
kim

United States

#115 Mar 19, 2014
mom wrote:
I have a complaint being processed as we speak against judge carter . Anyone want in on this???

Is it too late to join your complaint
June

Buffalo, NY

#117 Mar 20, 2014
is he hot?
mom

Lancaster, NY

#118 Mar 24, 2014
kim...it is never to late
mom

Lancaster, NY

#119 Mar 24, 2014
kim....it is never to late
mom

Lancaster, NY

#120 Mar 24, 2014
@kim....it is never too late
Not playing

United States

#121 Mar 26, 2014
This guy DDNT want to hear my side he was rude to me my twins father is a mason so he an Kevin are brothers...an believe he is going to try to mess my case up ...my twins father an I DNT see eye to l...however I do know it's illegal to be a judge an do corrupt ed things his as need to learn how to respect woman ...all I know if he disrespect me in court Thursday I will sue his ASS then him and my twins father can continue to FUCK eachother in the ASS at their secret meetings I know my BD is a faggot....he always so quick to fit in like he need to feel important
Not playing

United States

#122 Mar 26, 2014
HE IS A MASON THEY NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THE DEVIL IS WORKING THRU PEOPLE LIKE THIS ...
I WILL NOT BE IN COURT CAUSE I KNEW FROM WHEN I WALK IN COURT ROOM I GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT HIM
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#123 Mar 26, 2014
he is real thats for sure
Been There

Buffalo, NY

#124 Aug 26, 2014
This product of affirmative action now running for Supreme Court. God help us!
truth seeker

Hamburg, NY

#126 Mar 2, 2015
mom wrote:
send me your email...im trying for a civil suit against carter and family court
How did you go about it? I want to do the same with lovallo?
angry mom

Buffalo, NY

#127 Mar 8, 2015
truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to do the same against lovallo. My son was named in a paper & I didn't know anything about it, don't you think I should've known since I'm his mother? This was in 2009 & this is the first I'm hearing about it.
Karmashelper

Playa Del Rey, CA

#128 Mar 8, 2015
truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovallo has some nerve even being a Fam Court Judge. She grew up in the most dysfunctional Riverside family (and they still are) yet she sits in judgment of other families. Screw her. She needs to check herself quick.
Karmashelper

Playa Del Rey, CA

#129 Mar 8, 2015
Denied father wrote:
It will soon be 2 years since my child has spoken to me. No calls, no letters, no pictures or any contact whatsoever. Judge Carter ordered stipulation after stipulation for counseling, play therapy, co-parenting courses, supervised visitation, mental health evaluations, etc. Numerous false CPS allegations from my Ex were inadmissible because all of them were ruled unfounded, evidence proving a pattern of alienation on her part. The financial costs devastated me after paying the ECFC "cottage industry" professionals and attorney bills. The Ex also stopped our child contacting all members of my family, some of them having passed away during these 2 years. Im sure there are other parents who stood before Carter, suffering the same pain as me and my child. Many of you posting experiences in this forum. Judge Carter, if you read this, I could not begin to express my humiliation and complete disgust at the tragedy you allowed to happen in your courtroom. Your court clerk, your attorney's for the child, your appointed 8th circuit parenting coordinators, and the other people deemed qualified to practice in your courtroom, including yourself, have failed miserably time and time again for the many parents and their children that have expressed outrage on this forum.
I hope things work out for you soon. Carter is a joke, his law clerk is a joke. They're all there just fooling themselves thinking they are important in society because truly they are ruining society slowly but surely with their ignorance. He's a sick, sick man. His poor wife and kids. My suggestion is to hope that karma comes his way pronto!!
angry mom

Buffalo, NY

#130 Mar 12, 2015
Denied father wrote:
Wow, that's exactly what Judge Carter is doing to my brother. His ex wife is absolutely crazy & she makes up all these allegations that aren't true. My brothers sons are just ruined because of their mother, she has some serious mental health issues that she needs to address. Going to Family Court has been going on for 1 year now. What can we do about this Judge Carter?
James from Buffalo

Buffalo, NY

#131 May 22, 2015
I have seen in the past where Judge Carter sided with the mother in a case were she had abandoned her daughter to the grandmother of the child that was the father's mother with no word of where she was going nor when she would return. The Mother moved to Virginia to live after 60 days was told the father was going for custody came back to Buffalo to regain her daughter. I know this mother personally and feel she should not have custody of either of her children.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#132 Jun 9, 2015
Well I had more than one female judge in family court and they did not shom me any sympathy.at all they sided with the mother so that swings both ways. stop whining

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Asians think all LIEF COACHES look alike? 13 hr Major Nadal Hassan 8
Wheres Ch.4's Nalina Shapiro ? (Dec '12) 17 hr lol 20
Ghetto assed names 18 hr Abdullah McCarthy 47
News Jamestown Man Indicted In Conspiracy To Distrib... Tue Hmmm 1
News Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars (Feb '09) Tue The truth 201
Chris Romanowski Empire Liquidators 1791 Fillmo... Tue Jordan 11
jaesea jones jason mickens? Mon Kilhoffer Street ... 10

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance