Family Court Judge Kevin M Carter in ...
BUFFALO FAMILY 2 PARENTS

Hamburg, NY

#85 Apr 14, 2013
Parenting starts at HOME its not the teacher to blame.Children are falling/dropping out depends on the parenting of that child.I live on the EASTSIDE of BUFFAL and have three children/ages 19 college GRADUATE.ages 23/COLLEGE GRADUATE/age33COLLEGE GRADUATE.READING/newspaper/wat ching the NEWS a DYFUNCTIONAL children come from the suburds.HIGHER RATE DIVORCES/BROKEN families.NO NEED TO BLAME BUFFALO SCHOOLS/for SUBURBAN problems. lots OF SUBURBAN CHILDREN COME INTO CITY. getting away from the lots of single/mothers suburban area.
College amherst mother

Hamburg, NY

#86 Apr 15, 2013
CONGRADULATIONS,TO BUFFALO FAMILY OF 2, Good thing you did not need family court to appear front of JUDGE CARTER COURTROOM THEIR WOULD BE NO CHILDREN CONGRADULATIONS COLLEGE GRADS.
mother love

Hamburg, NY

#87 Apr 16, 2013
I too am a victim of this egotistcal"judge" who has a tendency to destroy families.Today I will have to go before this judge.I have had to go before this "judge"numerous amounts of time.My children have been corrupted and affected negatively/mentally by judge carter and his immoral unethical standards.My personal lawyer is being dropped like a bad habit because she too busy presenting my case in a disrespectful manner based on her personal assumptions because i live on the east side of buffalo and the tone of my skin.however little does she know I am actively seeking dignified professional counsel that will present my case in a dignified manner.My ex-husband(because all blacks are not having childeren out of wedlock)is a pathological liar who is as unstable as they come.He moves in with whomever he can live with every 6 months and can't keep a job.He is a womanizing jerk and a male bimbo.I on the other hand am a 3rd year college student mother of 3 beautiful daughter's proud and work for a very prominent healthcare company.This wimp of a judge had the audacity to tell me he"I'll give the children to there father right now if you don't sit up in that chair".He also said to me"Don't give me that single working mother spiel" you remind me of my mother".So too FROM BUFFALO WHOM YOU SAY LAWYERS YOU'VE MET HOLDS HIM TO HIGH REGARDS,STOP KISSING ASS,but as they say birds of a feather flock together.Even my childrens's law guardian upon first intake meeting tell's judge carter's law clerk "oh he will be alright his brother's a lawyer.But I am an awsome mother and was fine till my stingy,womanizing,unstable ex decided to file that petition.One thing there is no higher power than Jesus Christ.So I will remain a proud involved loving parent to my children.I am on board for any parent's out there who have information on how to have this corrupt ignorant woman hating judge removed.Thank you!
mother love

Hamburg, NY

#88 Apr 16, 2013
And to FROM BUFFALO.Children that are raised in a negative enviornment usualy has some sort of entity intervene because it comes to light.Don't I repeat Don't judge another's home if you don't actualy live or heard from the child's mouth.Opinion's are like assholes,everybody has one.You obviously must be the lord above.Are you a ghost You can see through walls huh? whatever worry about your own household.
Spelling_Bee

Kansas City, MO

#89 Apr 16, 2013
BUFFALO FAMILY 2 PARENTS wrote:
Parenting starts at HOME its not the teacher to blame.Children are falling/dropping out depends on the parenting of that child.I live on the EASTSIDE of BUFFAL and have three children/ages 19 college GRADUATE.ages 23/COLLEGE GRADUATE/age33COLLEGE GRADUATE.READING/newspaper/wat ching the NEWS a DYFUNCTIONAL children come from the suburds.HIGHER RATE DIVORCES/BROKEN families.NO NEED TO BLAME BUFFALO SCHOOLS/for SUBURBAN problems. lots OF SUBURBAN CHILDREN COME INTO CITY. getting away from the lots of single/mothers suburban area.
College amherst mother wrote:
CONGRADULATIONS,TO BUFFALO FAMILY OF 2, Good thing you did not need family court to appear front of JUDGE CARTER COURTROOM THEIR WOULD BE NO CHILDREN CONGRADULATIONS COLLEGE GRADS.
Congratulations on the "CONGRADULATIONS" of yourself under a different name.

After reading both of your posts, it's more than clear your children's success had absolutely nothing to do with you.
college amherst mother

Hamburg, NY

#90 Apr 16, 2013
to Spelling-Bee Don't be hating on college GRADS just stay in the BACK WOODS OF KANSAS. BETTER YET, PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHY FAMILY COURT IS SO CORRUPT. GO SEE THE JUDGE HE MIGHT NEED HIS COWS MILKED. THAT JUDGE WILL SURELY FIND WHAT TREELIMB YOUR CHILDREN ARE HANGIN FROM.As ADVERTISED FROM COLLEGE AMHERST MOM and MOTHER FROM BUFFALO. MY TAX GREEN DOLLARS ALSO HELP STATE OF KANSAS CHILDREN SERVICES, SO DO NOT HATE THE COLLEGE GRADS.
From Buffalo

Hamburg, NY

#91 Apr 22, 2013
Appeared in Judge Carter Courtroom still the Jerk Our Taxes Contribute for this Dysfunctional Judge To sit on Family Court Bench. This guy need to Be Removed. He ruined many children lives. I would think this is CHILD ABUSE.
Windy

Buffalo, NY

#92 Apr 22, 2013
Here's my advice: don't do anything that would land you in court and in front of one of these judges, and you won't have to worry about it.
I am tired of my tax dollars paying for you dysfunctional morons to iron out your family problems.
Stop having babies with losers and your problems are solved.
Windy

North Tonawanda, NY

#93 Apr 22, 2013
Windy wrote:
Here's my advice: don't do anything that would land you in court and in front of one of these judges, and you won't have to worry about it.
I am tired of my tax dollars paying for you dysfunctional morons to iron out your family problems.
Stop having babies with losers and your problems are solved.
I'll be back soon.
I've got what seems to be a big load knocking on my back door.
Windy

Buffalo, NY

#94 Apr 22, 2013
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or a lack of any original thoughts.
Been There

Buffalo, NY

#95 May 14, 2013
Seeking Justice wrote:
On July 20, 2012 I filed a petition child support and full custody of my 5 year old son. After my 10 year relationship ended with my ex boyfriend. I filed the child support petition because he was giving child support whenever he wanted to give it and whatever he felt like giving at the time.
I will bet your law guardian is Emilio Colaiacovo and the Support Magistrate is Lenora Foote-Beavers. Beavers doesn't give appropriate/fair child support because she herself has to pay child support and is unfair as a way to get back at her own ex. Colaiacovo and Carter are buddies and will side with the father even if there is undisputable proof of abuse. Good luck to you. He is being watched and it is well known in the court system how Carter behaves. This is affirmative action at it's worst.
sad mama

Buffalo, NY

#96 May 16, 2013
Judge Carter has ruined my family too... I cared for my two boys by myself and with help of family while there father spent his time getting high, beating me and going to jail. I moved on with my life when he decided to take off with a female to Florida. I thought he was gone and couldn't hurt us no more. I made a fresh start moved 45 miles from home and began new. Then out of no where 2 yrz later hes back... Long story short ended up in family court in front of carter and he awarded custody to what is a stranger to my children . and to make matters worse the girl he's with lost her daughter in a custody hearing in the county will all once resided judge heard my ex was with her and gave custody to dad but yet he can have my kids I need help getting them back and us moms should get together to take him down and I'm so sincere
Karmas Helper

Buffalo, NY

#97 May 16, 2013
I cannot believe that Kevin Carter actually takes time out of his worthless day to come on here and keep "judging" these negative posts and giving them bad reviews. Who is he trying to kid? He is a small man with a big problem and that is that he is CORRUPT and EGOTISTICAL. He wants to be put on the map as being a very "pro father" judge but all that's on his map is a trail to a dead end. Go do something Kevin, either that or start listening to the truth posted HERE. As for all of the other families getting railroaded by this monster go to this FB page and send an inbox if you want more information on how to get this monster off the bench.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Judge-Kevin-Ca...
mom

United States

#98 May 16, 2013
I lost custody of son recently in front of carter. I'm completely devastated! I am in the process of an appeal as we speak.It is a costly battle bur I will not give up till my son is back home with me where he belongs.I would appeal the case. If enough people keep appealing and they are all woman I hope it will cause a red flag in the appellant court!
mom screwed by Carter

Buffalo, NY

#101 Aug 16, 2013
Any news on anything going on with Carter?
mike whitney

Baltimore, MD

#103 Oct 8, 2013
Erie county ny family court judge sharon lovallo is a corrupt, bias completely inept detriment to children & families. She enables and encourages child abuse and neglect along with others in the erie county court country clubs closed door courts. Others such as lawyers sharon anscombe osgoode and many others have absolute power & immunity to practice their illegal and immoral deeds for profit and power.- they can go straight to hell!
ha ha

Wyoming, NY

#104 Oct 8, 2013
The worst judge out there is judge dadd and da donald o'geen.
GENIUS Coach

United States

#105 Oct 11, 2013
This guy definitely needs some coaching but I cater to a higher level. Maybe Lief is available.
freeman

Santa Ana, CA

#106 Oct 25, 2013
def true. judge odgen and judge bailey is THE WORST
Gram from Hamburg

Niagara Falls, NY

#107 Jan 14, 2014
My problem is my son and I have jiont custody of my grandchild and the mother has not asked to see him in over a year has not paid court order child support in 2 years and likes to play the system and takes us to court saying we won't let her see him (she never keeps the same number) which she only is court ordered to see him 1 hr a weeks supervised because cps took the child away under neglect (she loves her partying and drugs more than her kids) she takes us to court when she wants to try and get back with my son and not once does she mention the child. I feel at this point she should have her parental rights revoked because she is only playing with the system and being as the child doesn't even know who she is it isn't right for her to confuse the child. Mind you the last time she has seen the child was when he was 1 year old. Also just to throw at your opions she files the court paperwork but never shows up because of her drug warrants that she has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Dominican 17 21,055
Black man gets unemployment while in jail (May '11) 21 hr Z Media 12
Avandia Wed Perry 1
I miss Don ''NO NECK'' Paul on channel 4 weather May 24 Sam 2
Are you tired of seeing so many African-America... May 24 Honest Abraham 11
does britni smallwood have a speech impediment May 24 Buck Rohde 2
Jacob Hennigan May 24 Jim 2

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages