Scared Mom

Grand Island, NY

#65 Jul 23, 2012
I had a trial in front judge carter. I am the bio mom and won my case but I agree that Judge Carter does not act in the best interests of the child. I am back in court again since my sons father decided he wanted full custody again ( only been a year since Carters decision ). I had an amazing lawyer last time. I came with no lawyer this time and I was treated like complete garbage. I had proof that my son is at risk at dads ( loaded guns around the house . I wasnt interrupted by the judge not allowing to even speak...was told that this willbe discussed in r trial. He even went and told me that there should be no safety concerns because my son is 5 and nothing has happened yet. So what does he want. My son to be killed before he doesn anything and then its too late. I have been the custodial parent since birth. With father seeing child every other weekend. I will be retaining a lawyer. In the meantime, what can I do to ensure my child safety? I am scared for his life. I have several months before my trial begins. Also, how can I get a copy of the court stenographers typed records? Is there anything I can do?
HereCumDeJudge

Kansas City, MO

#66 Jul 23, 2012
Scared Mom wrote:
Is there anything I can do?
YES! You can wrap your lips around my dong and bob up-and-down until your mouth is full of my juices.
Karmas Helper

East Amherst, NY

#67 Aug 6, 2012
Scared Mom: I think that you should most definitely get a good attorney but be very aware that this does not mean anything. Carter doesn't like anybody telling him what he should or shouldn't do...not lawyers, not law guardians, not psychiatrists or experts of any type-he will differentiate from their opinions just to flex his judicial muscle and show everyone that HE and he alone is the man in charge in that courtroom. It is sickening.

Your child is in danger from having Judge Carter, let alone whatever danger he is in from the bio dad. My advice will be the same to you as it is to everyone-GET OUT OF FAMILY COURT. I don't care how controversial your relationship is with the ex, find a way to discuss things with him and come to your own compromise in the raising of your child because otherwise you will both be sorry. Mark my words. You are dealing with a bona fide lunatic (Judge Carter). Even if your ex is physically abusive I still want you to get out of family court-anything that causes physical harm can be dealt with in criminal court-go there!

Lets face it, your son probably loves his mom and his dad very much. So you guys are the ones who are on this earth to protect him from people like Judge Carter, get yourselves together, solve this amongst your family, not some strange guy in a judicial robe. I am not kidding, get your petition out of that court asap. Otherwise, I guess you will just have to wait and see what the ALMIGHTY Judge Carter feels like should be done with your son's life. And that is not a gamble I would advise ANYONE to take.
Tarzan

Lowell, MA

#68 Aug 6, 2012
Boo hoo. I could say the same thing about LoVallo and every other judge. Any way you cut it, there's going to be one unhappy side in a court case. You people can't get along, can't compromise, can't keep a relationship together or do what is best for your kids. You were obviously a crappy judge of character when choosing who to get impregnated by... So your bad decisions result in you having to have the courts sort out your mess.
Sinking low

Buffalo, NY

#69 Aug 6, 2012
Since all judges are from political picks..you will get the junk that pays the party, and many are real junk.
Court reporters transcripts can be sought by calling their office, but be leary, they change what they type to suit the judge, so transcripts are as clean as the judge you hate!
Kayla

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#70 Aug 28, 2012
I left NYS because my ex was beating the crap out of me. He threatened to throw my, at the time 6month old, off a balcony and i left that very day. I had my grandparents order plane tickets and i left with three bags and my children. My ex took me to court for my youngest son, the oldest is not his, and he won! i told the judge that he threatened to kill my son and his words were "well did he actually do it". Judge carter broke apart my family because i was doing the best thing for them and getting them out of a horrible situation. I had messages and pictures of my ex saying he was going to put me in a hospital. Black and blue marks all over me and none of that mattered! now i am at a loss of what to do to get my son back here with his brother and I :(
Pretend Justice

Buffalo, NY

#71 Aug 29, 2012
Carter sucked as a criminal lawyer..Judge..coughing while saying that..McLeod influenced the NYC courts to toss that loser in family court as McLeod has done with other black lawyers..one recently sent to prison for stealing clients money.
McLeod's history is that of a drug addict in the 80's..but white boy connections with Administrative Judge Doyle saved his license and his career..should be disbarred today for all he did in the 80's but the court system is that corrupt and made him a judge with influence for the black community...that bleive that any black who is a lawyer must be great..they just don't know or care that same as white..lots of losers.
LoVollo is just as political..a Masiello pick because her husband was his best friend and city hall employee Vince LoVollo..she was a mediocre ADA and turned into a screaming maniac in criminal and domestic violence court before she was tossed to family court.
The conclusion is that POLITICS is screwing with your children and family life in Buffalo..the most corrupt political environment in the country outside of NYC!
Until the US rids the judicial system of any and all political influence..you cannot control the outcome.
Massive numbers of people must innundate the State and Albany with force for change..because ALL the lawyers and Cuomo LOVE that politics controls the justice system many times their way..this is simply what is happening...but so many of you love Cuomo and Sheldon Silver put the head of the courts in NYC, over the entire state, into office...see the problems will never be solved..until!
Margaret Sullivan kept all this information from all of you..even while she knew everything was corrupt..the BUFALLO NEWS is one stinking cover-up for Buffalo corrupt Government!
Karmas Helper

Buffalo, NY

#72 Aug 30, 2012
Kayla I am so sorry to hear that. Carter likes to think of himself as a superior God-like figure. When really he is just an egotist who loves controlling peoples lives. I would say that the first thing you should do is appeal his decision. So many people do not bother with this step because it is so time consuming and expensive. But if you want your child back with you this is one step you must take.
You also should try to remember that this ex boyfriend of yours is the child's father so hopefully he can be somewhat trusted and will do the right thing by his child for the time being. You must believe that in order to be able to sleep at night. Right now your hands are tied so you must pray your son is being well taken care of until he can be back where he should be-with you and his sibling!
But keep hanging in there and as soon as I know of any movement going on to get Carter booted out off the bench or if I come to know of any way to help you get your child back I will post on here.
And here is a link to a great page to check out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Judge-Kevin-Ca...
Take care.
Pretend Justice

Buffalo, NY

#73 Aug 31, 2012
Appeals court is stacked with judges that came from regular courts and know these judges..reluctant to reverse an elected judge..ususal leave the original decisions..again..courts are political forums of power..NOT A JUSTICE ENTITY!
To remove a judge you need a crime they have committed or something wildly unethical..period!
The Comm on Judicial Conduct is a state agency..just like the court system is..they protect judges unless the judges come from towns and villages..check out their website on GOOGLE.
Lori Jones

Buffalo, NY

#74 Oct 5, 2012
here come da judge wrote:
<quoted text>
how much do you weigh?
are you cullerd?
You obviously are.
Carter is a joke

Orchard Park, NY

#75 Nov 6, 2012
This idiot is on a power trip! He was a terrible teacher and now is a even worse judge!
Seeking Justice

Buffalo, NY

#76 Mar 29, 2013
On July 20, 2012 I filed a petition child support and full custody of my 5 year old son. After my 10 year relationship ended with my ex boyfriend. I filed the child support petition because he was giving child support whenever he wanted to give it and whatever he felt like giving at the time. I didn't feel like that was right. He has a real good job for over ten years and had just had a brand new house built. And drives a brand new truck but yet he did not want to help me take care of our son. I told my ex I was going to file for child support because what he was giving me when he wanted to give it. Did not seem fair. His response was if I file for child support he was going to file for custody and take my son away from me. I took this as a joke because I felt like there could be no way for him to obtain custody. Know that I have been nothing but a good mom. I have been there for my child since he had been born. I have never had any drug, alcohol, or mental health issues. However my ex has mental health issues. Even though he had never been diagnose. Over the 10 years I dealt with him I new he had a problem and he knew it too. It seem to me he had OCD and it was pretty bad. He also worked a lot so therefore he never spent much time with our son and had been in and out of our son's life since he was born. So I figured with these issues he could never get custody. So I went and filed on July 20 for child support and for full custody just because I knew he was going to if I did not.
As far as my child support case it went on for 7 months. Allowing him time to lesson his hours down at work. Even though I received a good amount for child support. I could have got better if they did not leave the case open so long. So I feel like I got jipped in the long run. I question if the magistrate was for my child receiving his fair share of his support. I couldn't believe that she couldn't see what was going on. Every time he came back into court his hours got less and less. I'm still in court for the custody and visitation. I thought it would been an open and shut case. Again knowing I had never done anything wrong and had always been there for my son. I thought the court would have seen this but I was wrong. It seems like the court favors him. Just because of some petition that was file a few years back by some men for men's rights. To be equal to women in family court. In my opinion not every man deserve those rights nor women. The court should look at facts of the case. Like who the has been taking care of the child since day one, who the child has the most close bond with, who does not have any mental health issues, alcohol issues, or drug issues. The case what had been over and done with if they had look at it like that. But instead the the referee we had been in front of and the law guardian had been nothing but biased against me. Never taking any of the issues I had about my ex serious. The law guardian seem to be rude and nasty with me and my attorney. But seem to be very chummy with him and his attorney. We are set to go in for trial in front of the judge in June since we couldn't agree with the referee. I'm very scared to go in front of the judge. I have seen a lot of bad reviews about him being for the man no matter what. I feel like I jump in the pool thinking I could swim across but now Iím sinking to the bottom. Drowning trying to fight for me and my son's life. I think its time for women to get together and petition the court for our rights. Call our legislator , bar association, attorney generals office to complain about these biases referees, law guardians, law clerks, and judges. I am starting a petition and would like for anyone who has ever been treated unfair in family court by these people to join me in my fight for justice. If you are interested in signing my petition email me at seekingjustice2013@hotmail.com
FSC

Buffalo, NY

#77 Mar 30, 2013
Seeking Justice wrote:
On July 20, 2012 I filed a petition child support and full custody of my 5 year old son. After my 10 year relationship ended with my ex boyfriend. I filed the child support petition because he was giving child support whenever he wanted to give it and whatever he felt like giving at the time. I didn't feel like that was right. He has a real good job for over ten years and had just had a brand new house built. And drives a brand new truck but yet he did not want to help me take care of our son. I told my ex I was going to file for child support because what he was giving me when he wanted to give it. Did not seem fair. His response was if I file for child support he was going to file for custody and take my son away from me. I took this as a joke because I felt like there could be no way for him to obtain custody. Know that I have been nothing but a good mom. I have been there for my child since he had been born. I have never had any drug, alcohol, or mental health issues. However my ex has mental health issues. Even though he had never been diagnose. Over the 10 years I dealt with him I new he had a problem and he knew it too. It seem to me he had OCD and it was pretty bad. He also worked a lot so therefore he never spent much time with our son and had been in and out of our son's life since he was born. So I figured with these issues he could never get custody. So I went and filed on July 20 for child support and for full custody just because I knew he was going to if I did not.
As far as my child support case it went on for 7 months. Allowing him time to lesson his hours down at work. Even though I received a good amount for child support. I could have got better if they did not leave the case open so long. So I feel like I got jipped in the long run. I question if the magistrate was for my child receiving his fair share of his support. I couldn't believe that she couldn't see what was going on. Every time he came back into court his hours got less and less. I'm still in court for the custody and visitation. I thought it would been an open and shut case. Again knowing I had never done anything wrong and had always been there for my son. I thought the court would have seen this but I was wrong. It seems like the court favors him. Just because of some petition that was file a few years back by some men for men's rights. To be equal to women in family court. In my opinion not every man deserve those rights nor women. The court should look at facts of the case. Like who the has been taking care of the child since day one, who the child has the most close bond with, who does not have any mental health issues, alcohol issues, or drug issues. The case what had been over and done with if they had look at it like that. But instead the the referee we had been in front of and the law guardian had been nothing but biased against me. Never taking any of the issues I had about my ex serious. The law guardian seem to be rude and nasty with me and my attorney. But seem to be very chummy with him and his attorney. We are set to go in for trial in front of the judge in June since we couldn't agree with the referee. I'm very scared to go in front of the judge. I have seen a lot of bad reviews about him being for the man no matter what. I feel like I jump in the pool thinking I could swim across but now Iím sinking to the bottom. Drowning trying to fight for me and my son's life. I think its time for women to get together and petition the court for our rights. Call our legislator , bar association, attorney generals office to complain about these biases referees, law guardians, law clerks, and judges. I am starting a petition and would like for anyone who has ever been treated unfair in family court by these people to join me in my fight for justice. If you are interested in signing my petition email me at seekingjustice2013@hotmail.com
Contact nee at familysolutioncenter@yahoo.com
FSC

Buffalo, NY

#78 Mar 30, 2013
Carter is a joke wrote:
This idiot is on a power trip! He was a terrible teacher and now is a even worse judge!
He is a CRIMINAL... AND A POLITRICKER! HORRIBLE MAN WITH NO MORALS... HE WILL ROT IN HIS KARMA!
FSC

Buffalo, NY

#79 Mar 30, 2013
WARNING! LOVALLO, CARTER, BAILEY ARE A HAZARD TO YOUR FAMILY, COMMUNITY AND SOCIETY... Stay out of FAMILY 'KANGAROO' COURT IN ERIE COUNTY... Sarah... Email me about my experience with Carter. familysolutioncenter@yahoo.con
mom

Brooklyn, NY

#80 Apr 2, 2013
I have a complaint being processed as we speak against judge carter . Anyone want in on this???
mom

Brooklyn, NY

#81 Apr 2, 2013
I think power works in numbers. If we all get together something might b done. I will do what it takes to get my son back
concerned Mother

Buffalo, NY

#82 Apr 11, 2013
ALL MOTHERS need to get together and remove this KEVIN CARTER off our family court Bench. this guy obviously has prejudiced against Women. Carter is envolved in Fathers RIGHT Organization cities EASTSIDE of BUFFALO. this is what our taxes is paying to this guy wannabe JUDGE Mathis. As concerned Parent I Respect A Man/Judge who have morals/values even if He keeps his personal issues to himself obviously the OATH IN GOD WE TRUST does not pertain to this guy.MY CHILDREN WERE REMOVE FROM MY HOME 4/13 this carter does not even DESERVES TO BE CAPITALIZED WITH HIS NAME.NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT HIS REASON FOR REMOVAL FROM MY HOME of my children whom never known their BIO_FATHER I am sole caretaker of my children since BIRTH.THIS CARTER GUY CARES NOTHING ABOUT OUR CHILDREN WELL_BEING.TO judge carter I will not give in to your EVIL/DISFUNCTIONAL HATE TOWARD WOMEN.
From Buffalo

Lancaster, NY

#83 Apr 14, 2013
Erie County Family Court is and Open to the court. Go to his courtroom and sit in on his cases. I have several times and find that he is a great judge. He holds the interests of the child as the most important thing. Whatever he can do in his power to keep these children in school that are on the verge of dropping out and falling into the negative environment they were brought up in.

He is just and perhaps that is why lawyers are so afraid of him. Though in my experience, the lawyers I have met in his courtroom hold him in high regards.
From Buffalo

Buffalo, NY

#84 Apr 14, 2013
Judge Carter still is a midget and the Jerk he was when he was a child growing up Buffalo East Side Fillmore Avenue. He is a Small Person with a Small BRAIN.He who still envy how he was raised single Parent/Dyfunctional family. HE certainly did not earn his way to the courtroom/all politics.His childhood was DYFUNCTIONAL everyone tax paying citizen and innocent childern are paying the price for what his DYFUNCTIONAL Mother did not do for him obviosly.He was raised without a father as a child and now he feels envy toward everyone/Mother who comes in from of Him.Again he needs to take off the BLACK ROBE give it to an QUALIFIED JUDGE who is CORCERNED ABOUT OUR CHILDREN/NOT BIAS Toward MOTHERS who takes care of their children PAY TAXES just like the white/jews do. there is no longer 2(second class citizens)AFICAN/AMERICAN PAY TAXES AS WELL WHO ARE VERY GOOD PARENTS.OUR GREEN DOLLARS CONTRIBUTE TO THE SOCIAL SEVICES and many other programs. THANK YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allah and Mohammad were sleeping in bed 3 hr Strong 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr TOASTER 19,919
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 13 hr Ibid 154
Police Re-Training 15 hr Mohammad McCarthy 3
Kingsmen Shooting 18 hr TheWeaponsystem 21
Jim Kelly's Club, what was it called? (Nov '12) 18 hr Robbie 29
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) Thu She 72
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]