Valu Home Center

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#1 Apr 4, 2011
They spend a fortune on ads to tell us what day of the week their ad appears...like we care...but can't pay their managers enough to prevent constant turnover.
ValuHasEverythin gYouNeed

Tonawanda, NY

#2 Apr 4, 2011
GUMP

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2011
Gomer wrote:
They spend a fortune on ads to tell us what day of the week their ad appears...like we care...but can't pay their managers enough to prevent constant turnover.
You sound like a disgruntled former Valu manager!!

Buffalo, NY

#4 Apr 5, 2011
GUMP wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like a disgruntled former Valu manager!!
Disgruntled yes, former employee..no.
Pete

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Apr 5, 2011
the 2 stores i frequent have had the same managers for more than five or six years.
Lisa

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2011
Pete wrote:
the 2 stores i frequent have had the same managers for more than five or six years.
Always very helpful too! They seem to enjoy what they are doing? Gomer must know or have family that was treated wrong by VALU? Sorry to hear!
Sgt Carter Says

Buffalo, NY

#7 Apr 6, 2011
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Always very helpful too! They seem to enjoy what they are doing? Gomer must know or have family that was treated wrong by VALU? Sorry to hear!
You know how Pyle is... A sad sack if ever I saw one.
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#8 Apr 6, 2011
I give valu a favor rating to HOME DEPOT. Not all things at valu are cheaper but much more friendly
Jack Astor

North Tonawanda, NY

#9 Apr 6, 2011
GUMPnf wrote:
I give valu a favor rating to HOME DEPOT. Not all things at valu are cheaper but much more friendly
Dear Forrest aka Chump-a-Gump,

You are a drooling dolt.

Stay out of my bar.

Regards,
J Astor
Irv Wizeguy

Buffalo, NY

#10 Apr 6, 2011
support your local hardware, you will miss them when they'r gone

Buffalo, NY

#11 Apr 6, 2011
Irv Wizeguy wrote:
support your local hardware, you will miss them when they'r gone
OK Hector..
george

Buffalo, NY

#12 Apr 7, 2011
when we no longer have hardware stores and places like valu you will no doubt be sorry they are very handy and helpful.after they are gone and you need help you sure won't get it at wal mart i was only in walmart one time and that was plenty everything is coming from china and i honestly try to buy american even if it costs a little more
Blithering Idiot

Buffalo, NY

#13 Apr 9, 2011
george wrote:
when we no longer have hardware stores and places like valu you will no doubt be sorry they are very handy and helpful.after they are gone and you need help you sure won't get it at wal mart i was only in walmart one time and that was plenty everything is coming from china and i honestly try to buy american even if it costs a little more
you buy your overpriced american crap, I'm saving $ at wal mart.
the only reason the china stuff is cheaper is because of stupid unions. when they wake up, and become competitive, I'll buy it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Skype Fun (Aug '15) 7 hr Kevin 37
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr WPWW 20,966
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) 8 hr jbohacek 17
Ghetto assed names in the news (Nov '16) 10 hr Ken 15
Philip Litten 15 hr test 3
Only homosexual men study Library Science Thu Marti 37
Do asians think all white people look alike?? (Feb '09) Jul 18 Lin Kim 162

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages