First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#1 Jul 23, 2013
I just can't wait to get started. Buffalo is full of dummies.
lol

Lancaster, NY

#2 Jul 23, 2013
buffalo is the city of retarded adults
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Jul 23, 2013
David Crosby wrote:
I just can't wait to get started. Buffalo is full of dummies.
Welcome, David

You weren't $hit until Neil Young joined the group

Be prepared to talk about malapropisms, carbuncles, volunteer firemen, racism, and cat hoarders
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#4 Jul 24, 2013
lol wrote:
buffalo is the city of retarded adults
In addition dumb Pollacks who are morally bankrupt.

“Why not”

Since: Feb 09

Mine

#5 Jul 24, 2013
CB sounds like a completeJackass
nfourwheeler7

North Tonawanda, NY

#6 Jul 24, 2013
nfourwheeler7 wrote:
CB sounds like a completeJackass
that I would love to hump.
Gertrude Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#7 Jul 24, 2013
I just want to say that it will be a very debilitating experience if you encourage David Crosby to continue posting. He is my son, but he is a complete nut job. He will babble on forever with his nonsense and talk about his alter personality, the Sopper. Sopper (and David, they are one and the same)is a hydrocephalic adult, with a child like mentality. He won't bite but he can be very hard on you mentally. Be careful!!
havta ask

Hamburg, NY

#8 Jul 24, 2013
Gertrude Crosby wrote:
I just want to say that it will be a very debilitating experience if you encourage David Crosby to continue posting. He is my son, but he is a complete nut job. He will babble on forever with his nonsense and talk about his alter personality, the Sopper. Sopper (and David, they are one and the same)is a hydrocephalic adult, with a child like mentality. He won't bite but he can be very hard on you mentally. Be careful!!
how much do you weigh?
Gertrude Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#9 Jul 24, 2013
havta ask wrote:
<quoted text>
how much do you weigh?
Now, Mr. havta ask, that's not right to ask a woman. Are you flirtin with me? OK I weigh 326 lbs. The Doctors say that my weight during pregnancy may well have contributed to my son David's waterhead. What do you think?
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#10 Jul 24, 2013
Mom stop it, did you see Mr. Sopper today? I want to go over the Falls and I need that big beach ball head of his to hold onto.
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jul 24, 2013
David Crosby wrote:
Mom stop it, did you see Mr. Sopper today? I want to go over the Falls and I need that big beach ball head of his to hold onto.
Do they call him Mr. Sopper cuz he dunks his cookies and stuff in his coffee?
Gertrude Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#12 Jul 25, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they call him Mr. Sopper cuz he dunks his cookies and stuff in his coffee?
Well not exactly, but he is a dunker, he dunks his clams in cat urine. However now, David refers to himself as Mr. Sopper, because he is hyrdrocephalic transvestite. In other words he has a very bulbous head and is sexually confused. Juan (his Daddy) and I have a hard time buying him clothes, especially sombreros. Thanks for your question and concern. Have a great Crosby Day!!!!
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jul 25, 2013
Gertrude Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well not exactly, but he is a dunker, he dunks his clams in cat urine. However now, David refers to himself as Mr. Sopper, because he is hyrdrocephalic transvestite. In other words he has a very bulbous head and is sexually confused. Juan (his Daddy) and I have a hard time buying him clothes, especially sombreros. Thanks for your question and concern. Have a great Crosby Day!!!!
Gert,

Hi there. My name is Buck Rohde and I like to expose goofs and frauds in the media and government.

One of those local goofs is Don ''NO NECK''Paul, the Buffalo weather reporter on channel 4.You might be able to get it out in Erie on non cable TV.He is a stubby looking goof sweating away in 80+ weather in a stinkin black suit.Another suit wearing goof and also a fob is the Buffalo mayor Brown.

Well not much else,so welcome to the forum and crap.
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Jul 25, 2013
Gertrude Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well not exactly, but he is a dunker, he dunks his clams in cat urine. However now, David refers to himself as Mr. Sopper, because he is hyrdrocephalic transvestite. In other words he has a very bulbous head and is sexually confused. Juan (his Daddy) and I have a hard time buying him clothes, especially sombreros. Thanks for your question and concern. Have a great Crosby Day!!!!
Your son should fit in very well around here
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#15 Jul 25, 2013
I like to expose myself, I mean I like to go nude in the middle of malls and other high people gathering places.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#17 Jul 25, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Gert,
Hi there. My name is Buck Rohde and I like to expose goofs and frauds in the media and government.
One of those local goofs is Don ''NO NECK''Paul, the Buffalo weather reporter on channel 4.You might be able to get it out in Erie on non cable TV.He is a stubby looking goof sweating away in 80+ weather in a stinkin black suit.Another suit wearing goof and also a fob is the Buffalo mayor Brown.
Well not much else,so welcome to the forum and crap.
Hello Buckie. Can't get Buffalo Channels. Why is your Mayor a FOB? Maybe the weather guy can run against him next time out.We have a doozy here in Erie also, Mayor that is..
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#18 Jul 25, 2013
David, let me try to get yiou up to speed around hear with some brief bios of some regular posters

Lump Crown (me)- I orginally posted as Life Coach, and have to keep changing my screen name because people complain about me and I get banned. I have to reset my modem and change my name. I am a degreed sociologist and I am here to educate the underclass

Voice of Genius- I have known him for 56 years. Some people speculate that he may be my brother. Is is actually the most intelligent poster around here.

tbird19482- He is a retired Ford worker and former volunteer fireman. During the Blizzard of 1977, he hid in his nice warm house instead of venturing out to help people. He did not leave his house until the storm passed and he heard they were distributing food stamps. He writes on a third grade level. He left his first wife and autistic son to marry a 482 lb woman he met at the Ford Plant

Gump- He is a 70 year old stroke victim who lives at The Love Canal and he has carbuncles all over his face. He is tbird's pal. His brain is damaged

Neocon- He claims to be a Buffalo cop. He believes whatever Rush Limbaugh tells him to believe

FFS- an admitted homosexual and liberal who actually makes some good points.

I give more bios later
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#19 Jul 25, 2013
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Buckie. Can't get Buffalo Channels. Why is your Mayor a FOB? Maybe the weather guy can run against him next time out.We have a doozy here in Erie also, Mayor that is..
Dave,

The Buffalo mayor is an overdressed Black person, and the weather man wouldn't stand a chance winning over a Black person cuz Buffalo is a bigtime minority city, if you catch my drift?
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#20 Jul 25, 2013
Gertrude Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, Mr. havta ask, that's not right to ask a woman. Are you flirtin with me? OK I weigh 326 lbs. The Doctors say that my weight during pregnancy may well have contributed to my son David's waterhead. What do you think?
You, Baby. You swolt

I wish I was single
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#21 Jul 25, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
David, let me try to get yiou up to speed around hear with some brief bios of some regular posters
Lump Crown (me)- I orginally posted as Life Coach, and have to keep changing my screen name because people complain about me and I get banned. I have to reset my modem and change my name. I am a degreed sociologist and I am here to educate the underclass
Voice of Genius- I have known him for 56 years. Some people speculate that he may be my brother. Is is actually the most intelligent poster around here.
tbird19482- He is a retired Ford worker and former volunteer fireman. During the Blizzard of 1977, he hid in his nice warm house instead of venturing out to help people. He did not leave his house until the storm passed and he heard they were distributing food stamps. He writes on a third grade level. He left his first wife and autistic son to marry a 482 lb woman he met at the Ford Plant
Gump- He is a 70 year old stroke victim who lives at The Love Canal and he has carbuncles all over his face. He is tbird's pal. His brain is damaged
Neocon- He claims to be a Buffalo cop. He believes whatever Rush Limbaugh tells him to believe
FFS- an admitted homosexual and liberal who actually makes some good points.
I give more bios later
You people are so dumb, you didn't notice I wrote "hear" instead of "here"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats 22 min LOL 5
Genero or Demler 6 hr Buck Rohde 6
Happy Liefless New Year 6 hr GUMP 17
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 8 hr Loco Motion 1,203
I mite knot no grammer and speling but....... 9 hr tbird19482 4
Questioning Cherry Creek Demolition (Mar '08) 10 hr tbird19482 500
Why won't LIEF COACH die? 10 hr tbird19482 16
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:48 pm PST