Dominica "Dolly" Deppas

Dominica "Dolly" Deppas

There are 5 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Apr 4, 2011, titled Dominica "Dolly" Deppas. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

Dominica "Dolly" Deppas, 78, of 7 Grandin Ave., Jamestown, N.Y., passed away at 4:03 a.m. Sunday, April 3, 2011, in the Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, N.Y. A lifelong area resident she was born Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#1 Apr 4, 2011
and
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#2 Apr 5, 2011
how did this old geeezer get on this site ??????
Vigilante

Buffalo, NY

#3 Apr 5, 2011
STFU you inconsiderate A-Hole
zeldo

Summit, NY

#4 Apr 6, 2011
Vigilante wrote:
STFU you inconsiderate A-Hole
go get a colonoscopy, the shit is backing up all the way to your mouth....
Victoria

Eldred, PA

#5 Jul 10, 2014
zeldo wrote:
how did this old geeezer get on this site ??????
Hey, I'm her great great niece. Shut up and have some respect for her family. K? K. I'm done with bull like this. Leave our family alone. K? Have some respect for my family. She was an amazing woman. So if you have nothing nice to say, I suggest that you leave this site. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parole denied for man raping and murdering Sala... (Apr '08) 4 hr Sponge Bob 155
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Tony 21,384
News Lackawanna teen critically injured in Buffalo s... (Sep '08) 13 hr mykeydubop 44
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) 14 hr troyr496 18
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor 21 hr Skinny Naab 47
Williamsville student beaten (Apr '09) Mon Buck Rohde 14
News Labatt parent company announces new CEO Mon jim harrison 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages